I know that you aren't having a good time right now and I'm not either but if I think about things that make me happy I...

I know that you aren't having a good time right now and I'm not either but if I think about things that make me happy I feel better

What are things that make you happy? I'm glad that I'm going to a craft store tomorrow to start on my charm bracelet... what about you?

Attached: 002.png (500x536, 131K)

Excuse me, miss? May i have your age please?

Between 18 and 23

My pupper makes me happy

Attached: 1937FABF-1EEF-42EA-B7C5-89BDC95E6566.jpg (3264x2448, 1.81M)

Can I have the link to the store

I didn't read fully
I thought you put that you were opening a store where you sell charm bracelets

That's an absolutely adorable puppy! I used to have one that looked just like them, except black fur.

That sounds like a good idea, actually... Your mistake might just be beneficial :D

Yep shes blue she would be a very expensive doggo for that reason I rescued her from my neighbor who was starving her took her away from him because he wouldnt feed her or take her out and he beat her she cried all the time in pain and one day i couldnt take it anymore. The dude didnt do a damn thing about it. She was skin and bones when I saved her she is very healthy now and is the best dog in the world very well behaved and loves me very much probably the only thing in the world keeping me here

I'm happy because my birthday is in a month and though I'm sad that I'm going to be getting older. I am happy that I will be eating cake.
I also ordered myself some comfy sweaters to wear for when the weather gets colder. :) and a cosplay.

Attached: 1563673796718.jpg (1388x2048, 278K)

I'm so very proud of you for taking her in! You're such a sweet person

Show me your creations pls

Super nice that you're getting comfy! I had my birthday this month, I didn't really wanna get older either... but I went to a hibachi grill and it was super cool and tasty! I hope you have a good birthday, whenever it comes

The only thing that would make me truly happy is also the only thing that I don't have

Thanks you seem pretty nice too user would love to see some of your art Im also trying to learn how to draw but im pretty terrible at it

I'll show / r9k / my bracelet when I'm done with it. I've made jewelry before, but I lost it when I moved :o(

I bet it's not that bad! Keep learning new techniques and develop an art style, maybe? That helped me a lot... Have a blessed week!

I'm very sorry... I hope you get it soon... and if not... I just hope you can handle life :o(

Thank you, happy late birthday. I'm turning 23, siiigh.
Hibachi sounds good, I think I'm gonna go out for Korean though. Did you get any nice gifts?

Attached: 1557771126049.jpg (500x698, 50K)

Ive been copying things from beginners art books but they all turn out terrible lol I will keep at it though I literally just started attempting to draw so it is very poor you have a good week to fren

Attached: 83067393-0F7E-4660-B64E-CF34D66DA453.jpg (785x644, 51K)

I got a lot of money, and I went to get my nose pierced :o) If you'd like any gifts, let me know!

If you are offering to get me a gift, that's actually very sweet. I am interested in those charm bracelets you are making!

Oh!! Is there any way we can discuss details of it somewhere other than here..?

Maybe your new...

Tits or gtfo

Attached: 1565330587071s.jpg (249x243, 6K)

Yes, do you have a email I could send you my discord to?

Welll, you could just add me on discord! Mine's Diovanni#9065 :o)

Maybe l8r retard