Please god please pleaase please please let me fap please just let me bust a nut without fucking up my life for the...

Please god please pleaase please please let me fap please just let me bust a nut without fucking up my life for the next week please god fuck it hurts god please please please

Attached: 67278504_171509884006377_6619357288257814528_n.jpg (400x400, 50K)

user why would busting a nut fuck up your life

because I have schizophrenia and the coincidences with things fucking up after I fap are too high

Just do it. Nut. :/

Pull up youtube on your phone, something spoken and male, and listen robot while taking a bath or shower. Alternately, pull up a male ASMR video.
This kills the boner.

I am bisexual I don't know what you had planned there holy fuck I AM HORNY FUCKING HELP

Wait it out user, go NoFap. What kind of fucking up occurs after you nut?

I forgot to add that if you can't just wait the boner out with willpower alone then pull up something disgusting, like gore, or something unrelated like music or a YouTube video, and watch/listen to that

Not gonna lie, if this is what just thinking about fapping does to you, I kinda wanna know what having sex with you would be like.

Do sit ups. Go for a walk. Listen to music. Smoke a j. Get some food. Drink a glass of water. Take a cold shower. Watch gross-out stuff. Read a book. Clean. Go for a drive or a bike ride. Listen to something engaging but not sexual, like a talk or a comedy routine or whatever non-sexual shit you like.
Literally anything except fap.

I've already been nofap for months now, I don't remember how long, I'm just getting more horny and I almost nutted over feet several times now without using my hands

mostly stuff with my oneitis but in general my entire life starts going to shit if I fap
you dont understand, I can find anything sexual, I've had wet dreams about stabbing and fucking the wound, I've had wet dreams about braps, feet, ears, all kinds of things since starting nofap, I literally have fetishes for bugs and public masturbation, my mind knows no limits, literally last night I had a wet dream about someone rubbing my ear and then committing public indecencies against me.
do I know you
you're not helping now I'm more turned on fuck fuck fuck fuck

You probably don't.
And the "stabbing and fucking the wound" bit is pretty worrying. That said, if
>you dont understand, I can find anything sexual
Well if you'd let me do exactly everything I wanted, no more, no less until you snap, I'd give you a go. Not like I got anything to lose.
But since the internet's between us, why don't you start by posting lewds.

I don't really know what to say because when I did nofap I just thought about children being shot or something and that killed the semi pretty fast. Try to go to sleep? Why don't you play a vidya- a hard one, so you can focus on that instead?

sorry, you are not the one I was hoping for
look I may be horny but I'd rather not have a relationship just based on sex, and I don't do lewds, thats for irl eyes only
>children being shot
eventually thats just gonna turn me into an edgy pedophile

Cut off your penis. That's a classic boner killer.

Can't you think of anything to kill it? How's the weather wherever you're living?

That's fair. Oh well, guess I'm saving the lethal schizo robot sex for another day.
I'm curious how my post reminded you of someone.

really high hopes, dumb fucking high hopes of you being my oneitis. idk, I'm just dumb and horny
I am almost at the point where I cant fucking resist fapping and at that point I could literally think about anything and fap to it, a fucking pebble on the ground could get me off
I dont know, warm? its the middle of the night

If you can find anything sexual, why not just jack off to something weird but safe and call it a night?

That's nice, it's pretty hot where I am. You're on Jow Forums so I assume you dont have friends, what do you do for a living? I'm a NEET so I don't know much about it

this I do nothing, I'm a hikkineet on neetbux

Damn that's pretty cool. You play vidya? I've started to get back into Castlevania after pulling out my old SNES so that's pretty cool

yeah, I play some vidya, mostly the same mmorpg I've been playing
most of my time is spent on here though, when I'm not playing

Most of the time I either end up here or playing vidya. Occasionally I get off my ass and start trying to program the game I've been working on on-and-off for maybe 4 years but that's incredibly rare