He broke up with me for another girl...

He broke up with me for another girl. Told me that its him and not me and that its better for the both of us to go our separate ways. Blocked my number afterwards after our long conversation.

Its extremely painful for me to cope with what happened. He was my first ever boyfriend. He took my virginity. And now he left me after 2 years and 3 months of what I thought was love and happiness.

Attached: 18A89056-A0EA-45B4-B1B8-64125D4F76C0.jpg (2432x1824, 473K)

You chose to date a jerk while nice guys like me were ignored... I'm sorry m'lady but I must withhold my sympathy.

You would have just broken up with him if given more time, he just struck preemptively.

lol slut, if you live in sin dont be surprised when things go wrong

not enough context, but I sorta feel bad.

U know who could have loved u and taken care of you? ME. The guy you'd fucking ignore n scoff at on the street because you wanted to screw around with some big dick chad, if u werent such a vapid bitch maybe youd be in a happy relationship rn, i would even put a kid in u

My gf of 6 years left me recently I know your pain want to be broken and dead inside with me? We can remaniss on the bad times we went through and hopefully make a connection with each other that will turn into a long lasting bond. Plus I probably wouldnt leave you Ive proven I can commit myself to one person for years. Who knows take a gamble with me and we can run away together

This is so fucking cringe. Get a life

>You would have just broken up with him if given more time, he just struck preemptively.
many guys unironically think like this and it's 50% the reason why most girls are "whores" by this board's standards nowdays

they just keep getting dumped.. bc they're whores

self fulfilling prophecy

Attached: groyp.png (512x451, 155K)

>boo hoo I had a relationship
WOW WHAT A TOUGH LIFE

Attached: iu.jpg (600x475, 65K)

>break up with someone to go separate ways in the most patronizing and degrading way
>they rightfully block you for being awful
>he goes his separate way and finds someone new to fuck
you're a fucking moron and you deserved it. love when scumbags like you suffer

Holy shit are you me because we were together for 2 years and he just revealed to me hes still inlove with the girl he got crushed on before we dated

I'm not OP, but the needy comments are pure cringe whether it's ironic or not.

Thats what you get when you think your hood enough for Chad dumb whore. Should have dated a robot instead

And now you are ruined forever, you'll never really get over this and take it out on your kids

Attached: 1565191751150.jpg (640x360, 31K)

True, OP just needs comfort jfc thirsty smelly faggots are too desperate

i wont leaf u desu

Honestly. You probably smell like old piss, body odor and $5 walmart cologne. Not to mention you're morbidly obese, and have a horrible neckbeard is growing. No robot takes care of themself, especially you incel.

>getting this mad at some faggot's larp shitpost
jesus you're pathetic

Attached: 1508255132712.png (1000x700, 101K)

Haha retard just tell him to go fuck himself and breakdance

Can't if she's blocked

Attached: 1564524710771.gif (585x700, 325K)

Move on.

Problem solved.
Everybody pack up, thread over.

roastie got fucking toastied whatcha wan me to do?

Attached: 1475401958845.png (800x770, 333K)

Well even if you're a grill and are expected to just win at life with a few setbacks thrown in to make it seem like a struggle ..
You've still gotten further then 90% of us here and the minority of us that has gotten further usually crash and burn within weeks to months instead of years

Just use your magical feefee powers and hook the next person, or rather you'll do that regardless of how little of an effort you even make because that's just in the description as a grill, to just win..

Breakdance outside his house until he notices

Attached: 1565303690216.png (635x635, 940K)

HOW DARE YOU FUCK SOMEONE WHEN I SAY WE GO SEPARATE WAYS SO I CAN FUCK OTHER PEOPLE
I WANTED TO GET THE LAST LAUGH
YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME

Attached: 1561232054379.jpg (909x890, 190K)