My dad's rich and I've been living the upper class life you see in the movies

My dad's rich and I've been living the upper class life you see in the movies.
AMA I guess

Attached: 1560998649924.png (700x700, 113K)

How much does he make and where do you live? I want to see how his income stacks compared to cost of living

FUCK OFF, FROGFAG. Who gives a shit.

Can I buy you lunch?

Do you have a personality?

Or at least something you've achieved and proud of?

Do you have your independence?, or are you leaching your dad?

Will you be OK if your dad died and you got nothing?

If not, then, enjoy your time my fren.

Attached: 1562471831362s.jpg (96x96, 2K)

>How much does he make
I remember him reaching 8 digits years ago. No idea about the current situation.
>Where do you live
I'm currently in a mountain villa. somewhere partly isolated.
Dads probably in some unnecessarily expensive residence in NY

I'm staying for the answers to this

I'm bored man...
Yes!
>Do you have a personality?
I guess so. People say I'm a nice person. But I'm nowhere near from being someone so special.

>Or at least something you've achieved and proud of?
I was the king of kindergarten, elementary and middle school. All by myself. Also I won a fight aganist someone MUCH bigger once. And I'm kinda proud of my own desicions.

>Do you have your independence?, or are you leaching your dad?
Not yet. I'm only 19 and still undecided with what to do with life. I was planning on studying CE but that makes you keep studying a lot after graduation due to new things literally every day.
I'm currently leaning towards being a doctor but it will be literal hell during the university years and lots of stress.

>Will you be OK if your dad died and you got nothing?
>About dad
No. That would be really bad.
>About money
Currently? No. That would mess my life.
After I get a job? Yes.
I told my dad that I won't be taking his place years ago. He didn't wanted my little bro in his place but he doesn't has any other choice now.

What are you in the mood for?
I'm thinking of Italian.

Kek I was gonna say bacon and eggs. It's been months since I had something fancy

Bacon and eggs isn't lunch, it's brunch type of food.

What's the most money you've spent on a dumb thing?

Anything with eggs can be eaten always :(

>What's the most money you've spent on a dumb thing?
28K usd on two cars
We were visiting Azerbayjan (an interesting mix of 1st and 3rd worlder) when I was 16. Dad was at Baku handling stuff and let us wander around freely (with the chauffeur ofc) for days. We decided to go to "Sheki" but we kinda got lost around the mountain roads. Cars fuck me up so our car was parked on the mountain and I was puking.
Some dude in Lada pulled up and they talked with our chauffeur. Apparently he asked if we were lost. He knew a bit English and he was pretty chill we ended at his home. I ate a 10/10 kebab there. Azerbayjan easily has the best sheeps. Then we learned that he and his brother shared my tastes on Mercedes. We unironicaly slept at their house and I brought them two E280s the day after it.
Kek they were shocked (we weren't looking rich) and really happy. But my dad was kinda angry about my move. He said "you might've brought their will to work"

can I get some munnies

Welp.

I wish I could get 10/10 kebab too.

Sounds like you've been doing lots of adventurous, silly stuff. Good for you!

No. That is forbidden. I suggest you to delete this reply before jannies find you.

Eh. I used to when I was younger.

I don't remember the current situation of Azerbayjan but it's supposed to be cheaper than your usual trip.
Alternatively, you can go to Turkey during their economical crisis and have a real cheap trip. Their meat is nowhere close tho.
On a side note, in Turkey cow meat is expensive than lamb. The opposite applies to Azerbayjan. I was pretty amused about this fact lol

Best view from your mountain villa ?

I love when clouds are like this after the sunset.

Actually my best view is the opposite of this side, but the last time I posted it someone here pinpointed almost the exact location so I won't be taking the risk again

Attached: resized.jpg (1500x1500, 1.46M)

>you might've brought their will to work
what did he mean by this

Pretty sure he meant "in the future they could've worked hard and get better that what they do to achieve their goal (getting a nice Mercedes). Now they reached their goal without even trying"
My dad believes stuff like "Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime" and "man's soul and will to live dies without a goal" so I interpret it like this.

Yeah, typical rich man ideology.

He comes from a real poor background and always believed in stuff like these even while starving. Maybe he knew that one day he was gonna get rich I dunno

>He comes from a real poor background
Yeah, that's what he told you lol. Don't always take for granted what your parents tell you.

I trust my eyes and the truth.

What's he do for a living? If it's something that would give away an identity you don't have to say, but I am curious how he makes that much.

Started with real estate, now he owns shitloads of cafes, restaurants, houses etc...
But he does A LOT OF stuff in the side

Has your family got an underground bunker

can i have monye for fortnite vbuck

Are rich people evil/jerks?
to non-rich people

Our old home had a "safe room" but it doesn't counts as a bunker.
No.
Also man don't play games like that...
This question should be "are people evil/jerks" since it totally depends on the person
But... There are a lot people who's losing their money and all they see is money. Are you someone lower than them economicaly? They gonna see you as a subhuman.
Are you better than them economicaly? They will lick your feet while thinking about a way to take you down and talk shit behind your back.
Also there are definitely shitloads of "huh my dad earned that money but I'll act like it's mine" and be a complete asshole. Like pays money to poor people and beat them up level.

My dad is also a millionare frien.
Did you get your own car of your choice when you turned 16?
Do you vacation a lot?
I didn't want a car and am only getting one now at 20 and my parents forced me to vacation a lot when I just wanted to stay home.

Ooh also
My dad was dirt poor too. He was from a sort of backwoods southern town and ate hamburgers stuffed with breadcrumbs almost every day. He gave a ton of money to his dad (my grandpa) when my grandpa was dying. He decided he didn't want to be poor anymore so he studied hard and got a full ride to an ivy league.
>tfw will never amount to much

what's your biggest hangup caused by wealth, would you say? not having earned it? looking like a loser compared to your dad no matter how much you achieve? having a hard time motivating yourself to do anything because you lack for nothing already? worried that your friends are just after your money?

>My dad believes stuff like "Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"
>"man's soul and will to live dies without a goal"
I believe all this, too, and I'm a spoiled middle class parasite.

I had a Mercedes G series when I was... 10? I was even sleeping with it's miniature version lol
I gave it to my cousin two years ago. Not like I was driving it anyway. I gave my dad a promise about it and never actually sit behind the wheel.
>Vacation
I used to. Now I just stay in random houses my dad is not selling as vacation.
I guess being poor is what drives people to get rich
>tfw dad grew up in USSR

why do you visit r9k, user? i assume you must live a pretty good life. isnt there something better you could be doing?
(not to sound rude btw; just genuinely curious)

can i b your neet 4/10 gf

what will you do when us poorfags come for you

Attached: out of the way noblemen.png (500x477, 148K)

>biggest problem
>People that actually cares about money
>non-rich people sometimes thinks I'm virtue-signalling while being good to them
>Ever watched American Pscyho? The food presentation and what waiter was saying? They actually exist and people ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT IT. It's just food with a cool name that makes zero sense. They feel elite I guess...
>Same goes for everything, at parties "oh my car is x with y coating, my clothes are desinged by K and my watch costs Z thousand
>Motivation
Never had it. INTP life I guess.
>Lack
I lack stuff like height, feelings, motivation, greed.
>Friends
No. Actually most of my friends didn't knew about my money at the start.
>Girls
I'm a virgin. I have shitloads of girls wanting me but I believe that sex without marriage is immoral.
Also only had one relationship.

If I were that rich I would buy apartment buildings and stuff them full of girls who I'd pay to impregnate. Try to beat Genghis Khan in number of offspring

Money doesn't means a good life. It just buys you stuff and I'm not a materialistic person.
I kinda spent my teenage years here. Kek I was even phoneposting for hours from old Symbian phones, in parties, meetings, etc
I'm currently browsing here and watching clouds. What could I even want to do more?

Attached: clo.jpg (1080x696, 380K)

No. Sorry.
Depends on why you are coming. Why are you coming pooranon?
I know this is just a joke but... Is this what you really want from life?

ah i see. im glad to hear that you enjoy a simple life, user! i just assume you can be traveling the world and experiencing new things-food, culture, etc.

Nobody's ever asked me that before. I don't really know what I want out of life, but have always assumed that I'll never marry or have children, so I suppose my mass impregnation fantasy is sort of a bitter reaction to my own feelings of social and sexual inadequacy

Yeah user that's exactly what I'm doing currently.
I'm in a Islamic country right now to learn about their "Eid-Al-Ahda" tomorrow. I'm even gonna wake up early

Don't lose your hope user! Something unexpected can happen every day.

So the rich dood from kaiji is entirely accurate. Making people get hurt for the entertainment of himself and other rich folk.

>no sex before marriage
Your alright user keep on keepin

I still didn't started reading Kaiji but yes, probably.
Also you know about Trump's "grab em" talk. That's true too. Most girls are ok with being hit, rape, getting spit on the face just to be around you IF you are Chad enough

Yet you still come to Jow Forums whining about how good you are kek

Can you show me where I whined?

>My dad's rich and I've been living the upper class life you see in the movies.
Kinda whining, kinda flexing don't know, don't care

I do see your point but that's not my goal.
C'mon this is an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum

>be me
>so fucking retarded cuz thinking AMA means smth like whatever
>telling the guy to fuck off
>searching what AMA means after that
>realizing that I'm fucking retarded
sry xd

Attached: 300px-Feel_Guy.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Kek
In the end you learned a new thing

Attached: 1540945748470.jpg (850x962, 261K)

do you have a foreskin?
originally fucker

I already knew I was retarded kek
jk sorry bro, gl

Does he worship Baal like the other richfags?

Attached: 220px-Bael.jpg (220x243, 20K)

Yes. Don't worry I'm not a jew.
Np mate
Had to Google it. Turns out it's not from Skyrim.
No.

>No.

Is he rich and powerful enough to have connections to the pedo elites?

>Yes. Don't worry I'm not a jew.
I'm jealous, lots of us goyim had theirs sold when they were a baby

In your opinion how hard would it be to kidnap you and how much would they pay for your freedom?

wagecuck the fuckers

Yes.
Don't worry man I don't think it matters that much to girls
>How hard
Right now? I'm alone. I'll shoot anyone trying tho.
If you're like a super tactical kidnapper, real easy.
>Freedom
Millions assuming they will have to pay. But we both now that I won't be returning back like that. Practically between zero-cost of running the police operations

>Don't worry man I don't think it matters that much to girls
still, always wonder what it feels like

>If you're like a super tactical kidnapper, real easy.
don't self dox yourself too much then uwu

Yeah that's why I'm not giving out proof pics.
Last time I did it someone quoted my dad in Twitter and I had to show him what was Jow Forums
>But I only shoved him 4channel

>I was planning on studying CE
any reasons for CE? i went from premed to CS because i'm a dumb brainlet
are you currently in uni right now?

I wanted something computer related but also wanted to study hardware related stuff.
Also no I'm not in uni rn. Wandering around randomly since my highschool graduation.

i did cs and i'm trying to transition into stuff closer to hardware level
i wanted to not go to uni right after high school, parents pressured me to go because they hate the idea of their kid doing nothing

you should live the r9k dream and hire stupidly expensive hookers and do coke off their body

Well, unless they can support them indefinitely, they did the correct thing
I prefer keeping my virginity and coke damages your brain. And r9k dream has nothing with it.

they can do that, but they hyped up and shilled uni to me for all of high school

Oh your dad is one of those oligarch motherfuckers then?

No he's nowhere near that strong

In your experience, would you say that being rich has contributed more to your sense of well-being and satisfaction in life, or do you think things like fulfilling relationships or meaningful jobs/careers/pursuits are more important? Like, would you rather be rich but lonely and directionless or middle class but with a job you find satisfying and a good family/circle of friends?

Being rich made me see the world from other perspectives and made me realize that money is important, but it's not supposed to be your goal. And yes fulfilling relationships or meaningful jobs/careers/pursuits are more important.
>would you rather be rich but lonely and directionless or middle class but with a job you find satisfying and a good family/circle of friends?
Middle class. No need to think about it, that's the only right choice assuming you're someone not driven by greed.

What's the most important financial lesson your dad teached you?

Nothing. We didn't had much talks about money.
We didn't actually talked like a normal dad-son

Hey rich fag, please send me $50 in BTC to eastern european fag. I am not going to make a sob story why you should but it would make me really happy. thank you

17d6hkR5Wh76appKjQwRtK3VPYAAq1njms

Attached: 1561723803900.jpg (676x902, 87K)

Also not to be completely worthless beggar I can do you voice request to say something on my language and I will send you my personal photograph of nature that you can use for desktop picture

Attached: 1557517917807.png (652x657, 558K)

Why are you still a fucking incel lmaoooo

I have 0 digital spendable money. Sorry.
I guess I'm a volcel. Had too many girls trying to fuck me, that's kinda aganist the nature of incels.

You greedy faggot, all richfags are greedy dirty niggers fuck you

Attached: 1557231034153.png (503x593, 507K)

>That pic
Kek serves him right
Also no I have no feeling called greed

Attached: kekekekekekk.png (600x600, 582K)

Hi guys, OP here. I've been here for 12 hours now and have to sleep now. I'll wake up in 5 hours. I promise to answer everything if the thread is still alive.
Goodnight and have a nice day

What are you doing to avert climate change and if nothing, promise me you will try to do so.

This is possibly a larper, but if not
You watch anime?
You got a waifu?

How long did it take for your father to became rich?

>someone saved it
im so happy