Just asked a girl I have a massive crush on to come over for platonic cuddles next weekend...

Just asked a girl I have a massive crush on to come over for platonic cuddles next weekend, she said she was down and idk if shit is gonna happen but desu my anxiety is having a massive surge or something. pic unrelated

Attached: 1565408059681.jpg (494x500, 133K)

Trips means you will end up fucking her.

Oh shit you got trips.

I did this a couple times, but she cut it off out of fear I was getting attached. Enjoy while it lasts.

>haha eww you actually LIKE me? wtf you freak

Why are women like this

They want danger, not safety. They're unable to admit it to themselves, so the female's conscious mind and emotions are often out of sync with each other.
>he's a great guy
>there's nothing wrong with him
>I just didn't feel a "spark"

How do you even invite a girl for such a thing. Isn't cuddling inherently romantic?

Not in the current year where people have sex for fun

This is because you're unattractive

Not op but mine started with drunkenness. We were walking home and see invited me to crash at her place instead of walk all the way back to mine.
>whoops looks like only one bedroom has a/c
>it's cool, you can just sleep here, strictly platonically
Spooning and boners all night, but she wouldn't let sex or even kissing happen.

you failed the test, you should have gone for it. Friendzoning follows.
Did you become her boyfriend later or friendzoned?
if you dont at least kiss she'll friendzone you

You never made a manly move, you got zoned.

What if she decides its rape though?

friendzone is fine if it includes cuddles

I went for it in multiple ways and got a hard "no" every time it brushed against the PG-13 border.
Later found she's really fucked in the head, so I can squarely say there wasn't anything wrong with the moves I made. She's really just a confused and contradictory person.

Women give openings for you to act on, for them consenting with words is a turn off, it must simply happen through your masculine resolve. They already consented when they chose to be in that position with you guys and now its up to you to show some manliness.

while she fucks some other dude? that's emasculating. And even is she isnt, its a constant reminder you are not good enough for her, i wouldnt want it.

I went for neck kisses, caressing her side, feeling up her tits... she stopped all of them and only allowed cuddling with a boner digging into her back.
Lots of times women will test how forceful you're willing to get, but this wasn't one of those times. She was a damaged person who actually just wanted to be held.

Ok, i admit you did enough

>Laying down on her beanbag
>She lays down next to me way to close and looks me in the eye
>She told me two days before we hung out that her boyfriend doesnt touc h her enough

Still
Didnt
Do
Anything

If this happened now it would be different by I was a virgin and I guess i didnt know if she wanted me to

>Spoiler she did

Attached: AB9244D3-15E7-43ED-8B11-986835120435.jpg (616x750, 113K)

you missed the chance, still she's a slut if she's doing that with men while having a boyfriend. If you managed to steal her away, how would you know if she isnt hanging out with other men, complaining about you, giving them 'openings', like she did before.