Are you a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP)? It's estimated that about 15 - 20% of the population is...

Are you a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP)? It's estimated that about 15 - 20% of the population is. Just discovered this and this is probably part of the reason for a lot of the issues in my life. I feel like this is a curse for boys.
hsperson.com/test/highly-sensitive-test/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensory_processing_sensitivity

Attached: 1444672855091.jpg (1272x1094, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hsperson.com/test/highly-sensitive-test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't know this was a thing until now. I took that test and said I'm probably highly sensitive. Huh...

Attached: 1564985888430.jpg (308x445, 46K)

>Highly Sensitive Person (HSP)
They keep making shit up.

yeah im pretty sure i am one. ive been diagnosed with avoidant personality not hsp so take that with a grain of salt i guess.
theres no way to get past being sensitive though. you either take extreme countermeasures to not be hurt and crumple anyway or you find ways to satisfy those hurt feelings by hurting people back in sadistic ways.

I think HSP also refers to a disease you can get by breathing the air where a rat has been-- it's lethal and kills suddenly within a couple hours. Very cool! Actually, that might be HPS idk

You mean "weak lil faggot"?

>hsperson.com/test/highly-sensitive-test/
i got a 20.
this test is very reminiscent of other bullshit tests you can take online. it asks the same questions 4 times.

>score 17
>cutoff is 14
what the fuck do i do now
i start shaking whenever my neighbors walk up the stairs or open their door

It's not really a diagnosis and they don't want to put it in the DSM-V. Avoidance tends tends to be a coping mechanism I default to but I'm really trying to just do things and endure them instead. Wouldn't want to hurt others though. Sorry for your AvPD, is any treatment helping you?

Oh, well thanks for the knowledge user.

Weak (W) Lil (WL) Faggot (WLS)
Sorry, the letters don't match up.

Yep, well know you know. Would you say that it's noticable in your life in retrospect now that you know?

I wouldn't rely on the test TOO much, read up on what it is and reflect on yourself and your life.

No idea user, we just cope or get therapy or something I suppose.

Attached: Melancholy.jpg (899x1124, 495K)

Yeah
>cant sleep if its not complete silence
>sensitive to touch that i even avoid dentist - too intimate
>sensitive nervous system - quick reactions

I got a 13 but all of them were pretty accurate and exact, which makes me think,
>are we manlet pussies, or just more sensitive to stimuli?

soo...basically a beta male?

Its not about character but body and CNS

This
OP is a bitch pussy beta male. Man the fuck up pal.

Attached: D99TPI6UEAc_7SJ.jpg (1080x1080, 165K)

I'm a lowly sensitive person aka autistic retard

Which is not so bad actually

Holy based boomer

I got 19... is it over for me bros?

>Would you say that it's noticable in your life in retrospect now that you know?
Yes very noticeable actually. I also read stuff about AvPD and I'd also say I see a lot of those symptoms in myself as well.

Attached: 1561373963567.jpg (1027x1200, 83K)

Oh wow, some consistent slight background noise like a fan can be nice though in my opinion, although I don't know just how sensitive to noise you are, for me it's more about emotional and social stimuli.

More sensitive to stimuli, although I suppose it would be a trait that is more common among the "manlet pussies" you refer to.

Aren't autists quite sensitive to certain textures and loud noises and such?

No, it's a double-edged sword.

Yep, same regarding AvPD. I've considered seeing some kind of mental health professional but I'm too anxious for that, which I suppose is avoidance in and of itself. Don't know if it's similar for you.

Attached: 1527311288337.gif (500x603, 950K)

>I've considered seeing some kind of mental health professional but I'm too anxious for that.
Exactly that for me too. I'm not sure how to describe it but I know I don't want to tell anyone I have these sorts of things, although it may be obvious.

You should if mental health treatment is good in your country.
Its good to open up in controlled enviroments even if just a little. It was really hard for me the first times. I've just shut everything out when its too much but it only get worse. You have to let it out at your pace to someone who wont corner you abd force their way into your head. But it takes time.

i got a 25 on the test
is this really bad

I got 16 and I jack off to guro. Don't even know who am I anymore.

Attached: c370fc96a3382932d1a92695fb83764d.jpg (456x600, 96K)