Finally get around to playing katawa shoujo

>finally get around to playing katawa shoujo
YOU FUCKING FUCKS YOU DIDNT TELL ME IT WOULD ASSRAPE EVERY EMOTION I NEVER KNEW I COULD FEEL ANYMORE

Attached: fuck.jpg (239x250, 8K)

I wish i could still feel anything from fiction

I am playing Katawa Shoujo for the first time as well. Also legally blind, fuck Kenji desu. Feels are very strong with it thus far, just started Act 2

Attached: dafv737-d2e275cd-49e0-4439-8eb4-0f7b25bfca8e.png (793x914, 518K)

How could you not know it would do this? That's why it was so popular. Rin's ending really got me. I got the girl I wanted first, Emy or whatever. The track athlete

You have to play more VNs, cry more over fictional characters, realize eroge is better than real life, then off yourself to enter the 2D world.

Imagine crying over fictional characters.

I cried over fictional characters AND I've had sex ;)

>YOU FUCKING FUCKS YOU DIDNT TELL ME IT WOULD ASSRAPE EVERY EMOTION I NEVER KNEW I COULD FEEL ANYMORE
KS isn't even that depressing. It has its moments but it's really not as life shattering as some people would have you believe.

Attached: 1311603778372.jpg (323x323, 72K)

I kinda liked fucking that legless girl in the ass, but the rest of the game was really meh.

hanako fig detected

I thought it sucked other than Emi's route, and Lily's kind of. Maybe I've become too much of an unfeeling asshole from depriving myself of social interaction but everyone else just seemed like they were whining and being little bitches about stupid shit, getting pissy at me for stuff that had nothing to do with me.

Attached: face.png (490x553, 516K)

if you don't get the bad ending unintentionally the first time you're not a robot

Attached: also lilly worst girl.png (800x600, 453K)

Why do people not like Lily?

based, true
>filename
cringe. fuck you

After finishing Lilly's route I was incapable of getting a hard on for any 3d girl out there because I was already in love with someone in another dimension.

Im so emotionally detached from all 17 planes of existance that its the only thing thats made me feel significant emotions in the past decade.
Imagine being neurotypical and a fat fucking normalfag
I did
Not only did i feel like shit but i unironically contemplated suicide.
If i cant even get a fake cripple in a game my chances for a real girl are negative grahams number

Are you 14 is this your first book

i cried in emi's ending.

Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Rin, never played Shizune.

Still amazes me that this was a community-made game.

Emis was heart wrenching
Especially if you fuck it up first and see how shit really is

Lily or Shizune are the most enjoyable ones

but im for lily, just because

Attached: 1562773205331.jpg (541x437, 133K)

i wouldn't be a robot if save points worked in real life

Enjoy the ride my dude.
And never play shizune's route

Attached: 1430935181367.jpg (515x758, 158K)