How the fuck are you supposed to survive in this world as an autist?

how the fuck are you supposed to survive in this world as an autist?
literally everything is about social skills

Attached: 1515395327868.jpg (234x250, 14K)

You aren't supposed to
If this was 100 years ago you'd be the first to be exiled and left to die

Ignore the society

not sure you're too good at history

nah, you'd be forced to fight some pointless wars over some serbs and then watch your son fight another pointless war.
god curse the krauts, they ruined europe three times within 80 years

I reject reality and substitute my own.

You aren't "supposed to" you are just lucky enough to scrape by in these tepid social conditions. Humans are at the top of the food chain and we've reached a certain level of civility amongst one another but look at the animal kingdom. Nothing survives. You accidentally kill dozens of bugs every day just walking around.

god bless the krauts, came this close to decimating the white man then I wouldn't have to wageslave to survive

>literally everything is about social skills
Sorry you were born into a species that is tribal and gregarious. You would have made a great groundhog.

You analyze common patterns and find appropriate responses to most common situations, then practice them in front of a mirror in enough variations to make it seem natural. Works for me.
Jokes, for instance, are easy. Just say the most unexpected, silliest thing. If a man d feels sick, you exaggerate surprise and say "omg are you pregnant? " then laugh a bit and all what happened. It's corny but good enough to mask the lack of soul

>a guy incapable of social skills giving himself advice on social skills

Nigga it's the only thing that helps me. Beeing urself is shit because I have no self. Connecting with people is impossible when they talk about experiences I don't have.
I pretended I want a virgin for years until I got a girl to believe it and finally lost the v card. I'll never tell her.

I dunno bro.

I find that autists can have "social skills" of their own that normies really fail at because normies are honestly so fake all the time that the genuineness of autists can be refreshing to them. Most people seem to like me.

The tricky part is getting peoples RESPECT yet you can force people into respecting you through sheer competence. Competence gives you power over other people and lets you mog them.

you're not, but normalfags get their kicks out of keeping useless people around

I've always felt like the only reason people invite me to anything is because they see me as a kind of court jester or some entertaining freak show

I started refusing invitations after growing tired of this for years

>Become rich
everyone will come to u,even ur enemies become friends,then u dont need social skills,u will get everything u ever wanted.
some people might say that u cannot earn love with money,they are wrong,almost all women are attracted to successful people,they dont even realize they are golddiggers.

>literally everything is about social skills
Wrong. Everything is about looks. Social skills are a meme. Good looking people do not need social skills because everyone respects them automatically, also known as the halo effect. Subhumans have to cope with having a "bad personality" or autism, when in reality its their looks that makes people think they're bad people.

Chad with autism or adhd or any meme illness can get through this world. Sub5s cannot. Tough luck OP.
Cope
More cope
This is true. Normgroids need a punching bag for their social needs. A sperg with sub5 looks perfectly fits the job. Normgroids know you're inferior, and they know you don't have the necessary social power, aka looks, to stand up for yourself.
More cope.

A proper well developed face gains more hearts and love than money will ever buy. Good face comes first, the money then follows.

the chad asperger goes out into the world and makes his fortune despite the fact that nobody can stand him

you can make it easier by choosing a job with minimal social interaction like stocking shelves in the dead of night

Have you tried going to the gym and have sex?

>Become rich
You cant do that without social skills unless you win a lottery or invest in some meme like bitcoin (aka lottery 2.0)

Investing isn't the same as gambling you dolt, getting rich off bitcoin just means you are banking off of something that everybody else wants

>be attractive
>become a deranged school shooter and die
when was the last time a person with good social skills failed at life?

You are deluding yourself if you think that people who invested in bitcoin didnt just get lucky
>you are banking off of something that everybody else wants
So in other words you need social skill?

looks will improve if u get rich

>Freelancing
So many freelancers,app or game developers are earning a shit ton of money

Sure but having a small amount of social skill helped some people get rich. It was more the timing than luck. Some people are still trying to get rich off bitcoin, those people aren't just going to "get lucky" they are stupid and wasting money. Stupid like you are

Corny but good enough mask the lack of soul ahaha. holy shit.

All you need is a job isn't it? Social skills make everything 100 times more easy but you can survive without.

learn to create coherent thoughts before you transfer them to sentences you fucking retard
>Sure
Ok?
>but having a small amount of social skill helped some people get rich
But? Are you disagreeing with me? Why are you just stating what I said again?
>It was more the timing than luck
Whats the difference? Isnt timing just knowing when people will do something so in other words, social skills?
>Some people are still trying to get rich off bitcoin, those people aren't just going to "get lucky" they are stupid and wasting money. Stupid like you are
I may be stupid but at least im not a fucking retard like you, bitcoin is still gaining so you can still make a fortune out of it if you buy and sell at the right times. It got 4 times more expensive in the last year

Do you even know how words work? You called investing gambling and I corrected your retardation.

You don't invest in a poker game do you? But you do invest at the stock market. Learn the difference you dumb poor twat

from what I can tell by watching normal people this is what you're supposed to do:
>form group to push whatever agenda you have
>bully stores and workplaces into accommodating members of your group
>continue until the next group forms and hangs you in the streets

for example, try to make laws that force businesses to meet certain REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE quotas or shame restaurants into adding menu options where all dishes must be monster white-flavored. it also seems you must be as obnoxious as possible about it. this is what I gathered from observing normies so far, hope it helps.

>from what I can tell by watching normal people this is what you're supposed to do:
>>form group to push whatever agenda you have
>>bully stores and workplaces into accommodating members of your group
>>continue until the next group forms and hangs you in the streets
This is exactly what you do, think of it like the 80s and you want to work for the hardest kingpin around. If your boss isn't a killer, look for a new clique/new boss