How long do I have to abstain from weed to pass a piss test?

How long do I have to abstain from weed to pass a piss test?

Attached: 1560724347362.gif (498x498, 1.48M)

isn't it like a month or something? That shit stays in your system for weeks.

stop doing drugs, you primate.

>being able to endure reality sober

fuck off normalfag

Depending on how fat you are: two weeks to two months.

>Weed is so bad I have to call people primates! Fucking junkies!

Attached: 1564249445084.png (221x228, 47K)

>wagies bodies are literally owned by their slaver

>tfw smoked weed every day for the past 13 years

Wonder how long id need to stop tbqh

Attached: 1551395601898.jpg (235x214, 11K)

you should stop, for a T break that is

>Depending on how fat you are
Skinnyfat, slightly overweight i guess. I've been smoking weed everyday for the last 2 two weeks, before that nothing. My test is in 3 weeks, will i make it?

T breaks are fucking fantastic, I've literally taken two weeks off now in preparation for something big. Having a lower tolerance is a good time.

Attached: a1028c4.jpg (1000x842, 123K)

>tfw been sober for 4 years and got half an ounce coming in the mail but it's a week overdue

this anticipation is killing me

It depends how much you smoke. If you smoke several times a day for years it will take a long time to leave your system. If you smoke a normal amount for not a long time it takes about a month.

Oreganoliho

You might pass. Best to have someone take the test for you. Store the pee in your underwear so it's the same temp as your body, they know to check for cold urine.

month-to-two months.

your kinda fucekd

If anybody is the normalfag here, it's you. You fell for the "muh psychoactives" meme.

Only a pothead could make such a retarded thread.

what's the reason of the test tho?

My country has compulsory 6 months military service for all men, so that's where I'm going

Three weeks of daily exiercise and calorie restriction should see you through. Obviously don't smoke any more weed until after the test.

>calorie restriction should see you through.
Elaborate? You mean I should go on a diet?

The best way to get it out of your system is:

Work out, every day, ALOT
The more you sweat, the better
THC is stored in your fat, and all over your body, so sweat it out
Drink buttloads of water to rinse out the system, it helps alot too

It also depends on how much you smoked, and how long
If you smoke 1-5 times a month then you may be lucky
If you smoke everyday, 2-3 times, for months, well, you're fucked, that shit will take months to get out

But try sweating it out, and rinsing the system with water, maybe you're body is godsent and you will get by, you never know

I've been smoking everyday multiple times (well vaping to be exact) but only for the past 2 weeks

Yeah. THC is stored in the body's fat reserves. get rid of the fat and you get rid of the THC.

Better get sweating man, like i said, maybe your body is godsent
You could be lucky and make it work man
Flushing your body with water will make you urinate alot which flushes the body.

I don't know that much about dieting or food in general so maybe it's worth researching
I know my mom used to do fasting and only drinking tea + garlic to flush the system, maybe it will help with the THC?

Nonetheless, goodluck OP
Godspeed OP, Godspeed