niggas

i smoke
i drink
i smoke weed
since i was a teenager i have been over 6 foot
i constantly get ID'd
Girls constantly think im 18
People who have known me my whole life stay i look young

When people assume i am a teenager i get offended, even tho i have a full beard ???????????????????????

what the actual fuck is wrong with normies can they not tell the age i am???????????

>HAVE FULL FACIAL HAIR
>GET CARDED FOR BUYING A PACK OF CIGARETTES

GIRLS IN GENERAL WILL SAY "YOU LOOK YOUNG"

I USUALLY GET EXTREMELY TRIGGERED WHEN ANOTHER MAN THINKS I AM A FUCKING TEENAGER

I dont know what the actual fuck is wrong with me but i don't think its generic all my family members dont have this problem

Attached: 539e25db124526cd0e4ddf78b13d45f2.jpg (490x412, 41K)

I highly doubt you're 30 and look

In the next chapter of shit that didn't happen:
user lives in his fantasy perfect world.

i am serious
>how old are you user
>30
>FUCK I THOUGHT YOU WERE 18

Get this all the fucking time man
like all the time, I had this kind of rage when i constantly get carded for buying cigs, like last night this fucking dumb idiot at the gas station asked for my id

>I HAVE A FULL BEARD AND CLEARLY OVER 6 FOOT

Get Carded and i left my wallet at home, i actually raged IRL for the first time and this made me wonder do i LOOK young ??????????????? OR DO PEOPLE JUST PERCEIVE I AM A KID?

nigga how the fuck is this something to be upset about? You should be happy about your youthful looks. Nobody likes getting old.

I used to get the same thing, then I started to dress my age instead of wearing clothes meant for teenagers. It works wonders.

yea right
are you the same user that insisted his granpa looked 30yo

post mug on soc and link

Yeah this sucks, it's unironically the most emasculating shit in the world when you're talking with a guy who is a similar age or slightly older and they call you "buddy" or something in that tone like talking to a kid

I'm also 6' as well so it's often guys shorter than me doing this

You really think that this nigga would post his face? At best he would force some young fag to pose as him in photo.

I can dress my age and usually do
>dress my age and still get carded

But there are certain times i dress in comfy clothes i like

I even have a receding hairline no joke, still get this i look young meme by normies

Attached: images (1).jpg (301x167, 8K)

Most guys these days don't seem to look much different between the ages of 20 and 30, then in their mid to late 30s they start to age quite drastically

Are you retarded? Looking young is the best shit. Girls will go out with you no problem. You'll be handsome well into your fifties. It's a sign of God tier genes.

dude is this a meme that i am not aware off? I pretty much treat natural people with respect, i often just meet new people every now and then and get extremely offended when they call me these kinds of things and treat me like "LIL BRO" type of thing

I am kind of just wondering if i should just "LIL BRO" or flat out refer to other normies as kids like should i call some dude that cearly looks in his 40's a kid? and just say "DAMN BRO I THOUGHT U WAS 21:" should i just do this intentionally to piss them off and just assert my dominance? i am actually getting pissed off cause i look in the mirror and DONT LOOK LIKE A FUCKING KID MAN

these fucking normies are so DRUGGED UP or DRUNK to think i am a kid IM NOT A FUCKING MANLET either i am taller than these fuck faggots that call me this

Let them be, man. You'll only piss them off because they'll be so unaware the sarcasm will fly over their heads, and given the normie tendency to maintain status quo, they'll say Gosh user you're bad at telling age haha.
Suck it up like the man you wish you looked like, kid.

Thing that really triggers me is that the dudes that usually would say this to me are like manlets, maybe they are just trying to feel better inside????????? idk im actually getting triggered thinking of the people in my past who "LIL bro' me

itt op brags about looks to a bunch of uninterested anonymous incels
get a life, lad. Sincerely, uninterested anonymous incel

Attached: 1565345704916.gif (379x440, 140K)

You type like an absolute nigger faggot.
You're probaby are too happy in your normie life.

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (617x423, 591K)

iktf just be thankful fellow beautifulbot.

post face OP I'm genuinely curious how you look. No homo of course

>unironically using the term "incel" on r9k

PLEASE GO BACK. PLEASE

Attached: 1555984825831s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>redditspacing
>frogposting
>trying this hard to fit in
ok...

Attached: 1565307296616.jpg (540x540, 67K)

hol up nigga
frogposting is definitively r9k, and incels are in fact from reddit
it would be (You), dear sir, who would appear to be lost
nigger
that is all
gtfo

Attached: 1564282779509.png (446x435, 79K)

woah bro stop posting cringe and calm down,

>frogposting is definitively r9k
That's why you're doing it: it's the most basic way of trying to fit in
>incels are in fact from reddit
And he's calling someone out for being an incel i.e from reddit.
>it would be (You), dear sir, who would appear to be lost
>dear sir
Might as well say "le". Also, your grammar is shit.
>nigger
>that is all
>gtfo
Facebook.

GTFO to reddit namefag

Well it's possible he could be telling the truth, i'm 27 and have the same problem as OP, people say I look young and sometimes I get ID'd

I lost my virginity at 25 to a beautiful 16yo cosplayer that said I look like Keanu Reeves

Now I'm 33 and I'm constantly fending off 18yos that kind of seize up when I say my age and laugh

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
no

Attached: images (6).jpg (500x567, 17K)

>I'm constantly fending off 18yos

Attached: disdain.jpg (872x901, 59K)

I have the same problem, but I am not quite so old. You shouldnt get too mad about being carded, the law says they have to check your ID. What really infuriating is getting turned away even after showing your ID.

Attached: 1564914080464.gif (300x300, 153K)

No, you are the redditor. Faggot.

I'm 28 now and I'm constantly getting asked for ID anytime I try buy papers for joints and the only girls who approach me in the street are teens from 14-18.

Everyone I've shown my face to online doesn't believe me when I say my age and say I'm extremely lucky. Although this year iv a bulging vein and starting to get a crease in my forehead from constant stress and anger.