I fucking hate men's obsession with hating women because they are all so called whores that care about nothing but...

I fucking hate men's obsession with hating women because they are all so called whores that care about nothing but appearance, but those exact same men only pursue those same whores with shitty attitudes. Why don't you pursue normal women? Why do you only go for the most basic girl you find on instagram, solely because you think she's a 9/10? You call yourself better than those normies, yet you are more braindead than most of them combined

Attached: 81832424.jpg (1080x1063, 611K)

Something tells me that this post isn't directed at me.

Haha jokes on you I don't pursue any women I just daydream about the average looking girls at work who probably already have boyfriends

Normal women are fucking neurotic just like the hot and the Ugly ones
Who even cares you all go by feelings all the fucking time so nothing actually matters, theres a reason monke give up pussy, they know its just a tool of reproduction, otherwise women are mostly useless

we are all fucking useless in that case, none of us serve a real purpose. and while normal women are neurotic too, normal men and those that dont fit in the normal category are no better.
perfect match.

Who are these "men" you're talking about?

Its funny because in every thread starting with an OP pic of a beautiful (not hot or sexual but BEAUTIFUL) girl the replies are always more polite and thought out.

Men as in males. While not all of them do this, a greater majority does. This whole board is an example, and so are males that actually go outside. Men pursue women that appeal to them because of their looks and hope their personality is good too it isn't

that's what I'm talking about. I hate this obsession everyone seems to have solely with appearance.I would understand if it was justified with personality, if these women were more than just visually appealing, but they are stupid whores most of the time. The same people glorifying them on here start threads demonizing women for being like those whores they worship for their good looks.
Fucking annoying.

i dont pursue instagram women, i wish i had a fembot gf who I could love forever and marry one day.
why would i want an instagram whore who posts pictures of herself. i just want loyalty, and to be loyal.

Women always want somebody out of their league though, a 5/10 man would be happy with a 4/10 but Turn it around and a 5/10 woman ONLY looks at 6/10 men, hypergamy is what it is, no such thing as a perfect match

You stupid imbecile, you obviously don't even attempt to talk to women in your league or spectrum of interests and blame your social incompetence on someone else. You absolute fucking retard

the women in my league always just friendzone me or cheat on me in the end
ive had a gf before and she just cheated on me
ill never be want a woman wants
i wish i was enough

judt because one woman cheated on you doesn't mean every woman will. keep trying. this kind of mindset is what ruins you and sets you into a self deprecating spiral that leads to nothing productive

They all have madonna whore complexes.

the rest of the time im just being friendzoned
i just want a gf who makes it easy and lets me love her
i am super clingy and loyal, i wish i was enough

better looking women have better personalities,

who cares what incels think, I mean really. literally ignore it

they really don't. looks don't equal personality, goes for both good and bad

Those are incels, not men.

all of you are fucking retard degenerates who don't understand where they are
roastie bitches are a plague and people like you are the rats

>bitch! omg yass queen PERIODT.

Attached: 1563347511924.png (324x362, 45K)

I like and go for average girls

They really, really, really do not care about me

are you fucking retarded?? do you have retardation?

go for girls that you actually have something in common with, that aren't just in your league visually but also mentally.

stfu cancerfag

Attached: 1517749967423.png (211x152, 7K)

>girls that you actually have something in common with
Those don't exist though

>Why don't you pursue normal women?

The average woman in 1960 weighed 140 pounds. The average woman in 2019 weighs 170 pounds. Those 30 pounds explain both of the social phenomena you're wondering about.

.....and this is going to prove what? men's obesity rates have gone up too, it's a global phenomenon. People are also taller now, depending on how tall the woman is 170 pounds might not be as much as you think

>.....and this is going to prove what?

It should explain to you why:

1. Women who previously would have been essentially mediocre and hovering near the average are now internet superstars who can start Instagram accounts and have 1000s of orbiters

2. Men don't seem to be interested in their "average" female counterparts.

50 years isn't long enough for men to be biologically or culturally reprogrammed. If you're an "average" guy - but aren't fat - way down deep in your "average" bones you think that your "looksmatch" weighs 140 pounds.

>But men have gotten fatter on average too!

That doesn't matter to the guys who aren't fat. Those guys are the weak point in the system - the point that hasn't reached a new equilibrium point yet. They are all walking around thinking that they go for women who are "average like them" - because they simply can't accept that the new "average like them" woman is obese. And since the only non-obese women who will talk to them are e-whores, they spend all their time orbiting e-whores.

If all a woman has to offer is her love, that's enough for a LOT of men. The majority, I'd even say.
If all a man has to offer is his love, that is almost ALWAYS never enough for the woman

this, also daydream about random people i meet in the world like cashiers and people on public transport without ever breathing a word to them.
no idea who even messages women on dating sites, i have accounts on 2 of them and have never sent a single message to anyone

All women get pursued. Ugly, normal, beautiful. In fact they get pursued so much that they complain about it. Just a few hours ago I was reading a thread where a girl complained because she had joined a WhatsApp group and in a few hours 3 guys had asked her out. Girls get pursued everywhere, not just on Instagram. So shut the fuck up you stupid cunt.

I wouldn't have wanted a guy who's only prerequisite is that I love him. If that is enough for him, then he's more in love with himself than with me. And I am just like a kitchen tool for him that was aquired to be helpful for one need in life.

I wanted a guy who has standards and wants a smart, strong, idependent, creative, adventurous, cultured, well-read, loyal, funny and kind partner. Because if that is required, that is also what is cherished.
And, aside of that, standards give both partners an incentive to keep on improving themselves, and to not slowly slide into the numb routine of adult life. And I found such a person.

Maybe that is what keeps women interested in a relationship? A relationship that is not stagnation, orbiting or dependency. Where they are seen as people.

And yeah, I agree with OP. Y'all encourage the girls to become what you hate, because they only notice that this is what you also desire.
Can't worship simple-minded attention-junkies all your life and then complain that all the girls emulate your bimbo goddesses.

>I wanted a guy who has standards and wants a smart, strong, idependent, creative, adventurous, cultured, well-read, loyal, funny and kind partner.

Guess what you stupid cunt, the only guys who can afford to have such high standards are the very attractive ones - the same guys that every girl is chasing - and because every girl is chasing them, they can treat you the same way you treat guys. As usual, you're blaming men for a problem you've created.

>I wanted a guy who has standards and wants a smart, strong, independent, creative, adventurous, cultured, well-read, loyal, funny and kind partner.
These are both high and low standards. High because if you genuinely stick to them, you'll have a very hard time finding such a girl even if you are Brad or Chad, and low because any woman who self-describes like this, such as yourself, is definitely none or almost none of them.
The reason you found a man who had these high standards for his gf is because he didn't actually have them, but sweet-talked you into sucking his dick by praising you for traits that you probably don't exhibit all that well. Which is what a lot of men do to get basic bitch girlfriends, and you can blame them for that all you want, that's fair.
>Because if that is required, that is also what is cherished.
That's bullshit, most people don't even know each other well when they start dating, you can keep discovering new facets of your partner for years and years (not to mention that they'll be changing as people, too), and you can appreciate or hate those new aspects regardless of whether you were on the lookout for it in the beginning.

unpopular opinion but sauce ?

Because "all women are whores" is literal.
>stop going after 9/10s theyre just bitches with no personality, if you go after normal women you wont have that problem
Ones lower on the attractiveness scale still act the same way it doesnt matter. They just might be less successful or end up with guys less attractive than the 9/10 would get. They all want chad and disregard anything else unless theyre only looking for a hook up, and casual sex = whore. When i was in school i saw countless girls grow up from nice and hardworking students into sexual crackheads who spent every minute of the day freaking out over "dick withdrawals" and taking every minute of free time they had to call up a chad to give them what they wanted. Its not the 9/10s or the Stacys doing this. Its the culture we live in and fellow girls encouraging them to act like such degenerates

One of the biggest blackpills is that cute, shy, nerdy girls are just as much whores as the hot ones. Most guys refuse to believe this but it's true.

sauce: the obsession most males have with egirls, tiktok thots, instagram whores, etc

That's just false. Most of my friends are female and haven't even had a boyfriend, not because of high standards and craving attention from chad. Of course most females and males are superficial and want 9/10s, it goes both ways. Men are no better when it comes to judging women, most want hot stacies to show off as a trophy. My point is that people on here think all women are like this, yet they also think the same way. It's double standards. There aren't many, but plenty women aren't the way you describes, just like how not all men are only looking for visually appealing women without personality

Maybe he could have those standards (despite not being chased by girls) because he also applied them to himself. Instead of just whining about how unfair women are for not fucking every shallow, superficial and braindead ragecel.

Like every person on the planet I have all of those traits (or the potential to have all of those traits). And having a partner that has standards means that you actually work towards developing and improving those traits all your life. Having a partner that is just happy with me having tits, well, that is boring.
And nope, sweet talk was not really involved. I am not much of a fan of that. I am not perfect, what should I gain from someone telling me I'd be perfect? Just a false sense of perfection. That's just as bad as having a partner who puts you down all the time.
Also, for you questioning my personal virtues, well, I found that people pretending to be humble are the most arrogant ones.
I am amazing. So what? I am also terrible at the same time. Just as everybody else.

>not because of high standards and craving attention from chad
>most females and males are superficial and want 9/10s, it goes both ways.
So all your friends are not like other girls? Introduce them to Jow Forums's endless supply of thirsty losers for the greater good.

You're lying, or your friends are lying to you.

Fuck off you stupid cunt, you sound like a troll.

I think you two suffer from the same misconception here. I am amazing, true. But so are nearly all people. Just give them a chance. Discover their virtues, their quirks, their strengths and weaknesses. Instead of being judgmental assholes who condemn 50% of the world population just because your own personality flaws make you unattractive to them.
And yes, the personality you show here really is unattractive. It is hateful, self-righteous and entitled. I am sure you are amazing, too, hidden behind all that assholeness. But it is not the job of the women to dig in that shithole until they find the diamond. Go, become a decent person and improve your actual virtues, not your chin. Start loving yourself and the people around you. I assure you that will make you fuckable.

>And having a partner that has standards means that you actually work towards developing and improving those traits all your life
You can also just develop good traits on your own, both for your own sake and your partner's sake, even using your partner as a motivation, without it being a requirement.
>Having a partner that is just happy with me having tits, well, that is boring.
Anons who post about just wanting a partner who loves them are not talking about wanting a pair of tits and a vagina to stick their dicks in. Wanting to stick your dick into a girl you like is a natural consequence of liking a girl, but the first and more important step is just having a girl you like that you can interact with, which a lot of us don't have.
>I found that people pretending to be humble are the most arrogant ones.
I don't pretend to be humble, but if I'm to act arrogant, at least I do it about qualities that I really do have, instead of this gay new-age
>I am amazing. So what? I am also terrible at the same time. Just as everybody else.
You're neither of those, you're average, that's what being like everybody else is.

Well, if I sound like a troll I seem to speak your language. Should make it easier to communicate, right?
Btw. similar to OP(?) most of my female friends also never dated "Chads" nor were they sleeping around like you assume. Some were single for quite a long time because they had trouble finding men that were not shallow and superficial. Look at this channel here. As OP pointed out, 90% of the guys here are shallow, superficial simpletons. That they are also shy cannot make up for those character flaws.

ah yes because your incompetence to perform socially and talk to girls means my friends are lying, as if i wouldn't know the very basic things going on in their life such as whether they have boyfriends or not

They could easily be having one night stands without you knowing, that's probably the sort of thing you'd hide from your less slutty friends.

what do you gain from trying to make up a conspiracy theory about someone elses friends? I know for a fact about my friends approximate alignment in this aspect, and we are all very open with each other and don't judge. We are very open with each other and nonjudgmental.

Nothing, but I wouldn't have such absolute confidence in it, especially if you live in a western country.

I'm very certain of this, thank you for your "concern"

If it helps your peace of mind to think I have none of those qualities, be my guest. :)
It doesn't make me unhappy, but it might help you cope with your life. So all fine.
But you really should start loving yourself, dude. Not all of yourself, obviously. Since you are acting rather horrible. But your virtues. I accepted mine and I am proud of them since many of them were hard work. Not new-age. Just not wasting time and energy on downplaying my feats or the feats of others. Life is tough enough :D

And that you people lack the girls to interact with, well, I think many of you would have an easier time if they would look for the right girls, not the girls OP described.

idk, it's also the kind of mindset that will keep my assets from being split down the middle

understandable.
i know my words won't have much impact, but i think you should try again with someone else. make sure it's mutual. don't sacrifice more than what your partner is ready to sacrifice for you.

Your one takeaway from this should be that you do not possess very good introspection. Or if you do, you cope with mediocrity by pretending, but it's probably not that. Maybe remembering this will help you at some point.

OP are you a bluepil? Woman has nothing else to offer besides looks. They're empty. No loyalty, they don't love same way as man do. When you stop being useful in her standards she will leave you without a second though.

*shrugs* here is my other cheek, dude. If it makes you feel any better about yourself. :)
Thing is, you don't want me to be anything aside of mediocre. And nothing I could say would change your mind. So, why try? It's not like convincing you would make you happier.
Anyhow, stay strong, you'll find your way.

Well that's the thing, women don't solely care about appearance, but it is a requirement in most cases. Women demand far more from men than just a six pack and a strong jawline, especially if you plan to take things into a long term relationship. And not only do we have to work our asses off to obtain these qualities, but also to maintain them. And God forbid if we ever slip up and show any sort of weakness, our woman observes and their respect (and thus attraction) for us just goes downhill from there.

Pic related.

Attached: 1562367884547.png (1013x564, 72K)

I hate sluts more than whores. At least whores are making money off their degeneracy

nobody wants an ugly femanon lmao

>tfw I'm as heavy as the average woman in 1960
I'm never gonna make it brahs

Attached: oceanmantakemebythehand.jpg (1600x2160, 216K)

I'm not. I just equally believe males have nothing more to offer than females. I believe that it goes both ways. Males are no more loyal and equally empty and superficial as females, I'm tired of the high horse everyone in this board is on when all they do is further enforce their hypocricy

There's no equality, woman can't be man. They see us and value us differently. Same with us. They keep shaming us for looks because they just want the easy mode ON. Man choose to take the hit for things because it is RIGHT, woman never deal with consequences themselves.

>Men are no better when it comes to judging women, most want hot stacies to show off as a trophy.

Define a "stacy". I think it's important to the discussion. Because I have a picture of a "stacy" in my head, and I wonder if it matches yours.

For example, consider the type of girls that Jow Forums tends to become obsessed with. Are they "stacies", in your view? Because with the possible exception of Brooke, I don't consider them stacies. Jow Forums posters tend to become obsessed with frail, pale, petite, neurotic-looking 6's and 7's. That's who the posters here actually want.

Not the user you were talking to but the girls r9k is obsessed with are Stacies: they're all attractive and like attention

>Not the user you were talking to but the girls r9k is obsessed with are Stacies

But they aren't. To me, a "stacy" is a prom queen type. She should be blonde, tall, well-endowed, fashionable, popular, etc.

The girls that Jow Forums really go for are "nerd girls who are thin and slightly-more-cute-than-average". And those aren't "stacies". To connect this to the 1960 point above - they're generally girls who in previous decades would have been regarded as only slightly above average. Their biggest asset - the fact that they're thin - wasn't special AT ALL then. And Jow Forums goes crazy for them, because ultimately these are the girls that dorky guys used to expect to end up with - but those girls have essentially vanished from the dating pool, to be replaced by fat girls with dyed blue hair. That's what makes them perfect for this particular board.