Random man on the street started speaking Russian to me. What the fuck. I'm done

Random man on the street started speaking Russian to me. What the fuck. I'm done.

Attached: 𐌺.png (463x572, 315K)

>Random man on the street started speaking Russian to me. What the fuck. I'm done.

RUSKI YEST?

start talking back to him in russian you faggot
also fuck off avatar tranny you will never pass cutting off your dick doesnt make you any less of an incel

He just asked where the store was. I panicked, gave random instructions and drove off. Still, why'd he assume I could understand him? I might have stalkers. I don't know.

Attached: 𐌶.png (474x567, 325K)

Ja tebja nashol. We'll be a cute Coupe, Aiste.

Attached: C.jpg (877x1294, 154K)

Couple* thx for confirming it was you, Aiste.

Attached: hugu.gif (500x281, 986K)

But love between boys is forbidden.

Attached: 𐌰.png (475x575, 319K)

I'd go gay for you but you're a girl.

Attached: X.png (500x500, 182K)

Maybe because you look russian? I also gave random instructions to people before but just because i'm evil and don't like strangers talking to me.

fuck off avatarfag i fucking hate avatarfags

DIE NEWFAG
DIE AVATARFAG
DIE WEEBFAG
DIE SCUM
GET CRUCIFIED
YOU BELONG ON A CROSS WITH THE REST OF THE SCUM
GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD
GET OFF MY FUCKING WEBSITE
YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE

Attached: 1563268246680.jpg (1000x1000, 311K)

>DIE NEWFAG
I'm not new nor a weeb. Baka.

Attached: No u.jpg (1024x1022, 92K)

>im not new or a weeb.
oh okay maybe i was wro-

>no u
is it just irony?

>Baka.
nope, it's retarded

Attached: 1559077423648.jpg (403x433, 38K)

>look russian
Is that a thing?

Attached: 𐌳.png (474x568, 302K)

I don't know, i thought it was. I'm not european so i wouldn't know but i'd think that after some time seeing all the different european faces you would be able to tell where the person comes from, i mean, you must look different than a native norwegian.

>you must look different than a native norwegian
I don't think so. They all look different from each other anyway. I don't really stand out. A surprising number of Downs-syndrome looking people though. wtf is up with that? I'm not saying there are a lot of them, but I've seen enough to notice.

Attached: 𐌷.png (472x567, 324K)

I'm half russian and people always ask me if I'm russian.

Attached: my life.png (659x693, 442K)

i'm a gay nigger faggot by the way

>Downs-syndrome looking people
Lol, what? What do you mean? You're talking shit?

You're living abroad too?
No, I'm not. It's a bit uncanny. Maybe I just notice too much since my mom's friend had a downie kid.

Attached: 𐌴.png (465x576, 315K)

Luckily I live in west europe.

Attached: tfw no autistic sporty gf.gif (416x414, 1.62M)

You must be a qtie if you can afford to look down on uncanny Downs-syndrome looking people, i always knew.

Based. Though, as a neet leeching off my parents, I don't really feel much difference.
Well, Downies aren't exactly the elite. Anyone can afford to look down on them.

Attached: 𐌻.png (476x570, 352K)

Well, if there's a lot of downie looking people then you're already a qtie by general standards, you might be out of my league.

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm not just calling random people ugly to be mean. They literally have features of someone with Downs.

Attached: 𐌹.png (460x569, 316K)

Exactly what i'm saying, it's not being mean if everyone looks like a goblin next to you.

Once, when I was around 16/17, this old, short, Jewish guy (looked kinda like the caricature that people love posting here and had a heavier Jew accent than Bernie Sanders) started asking me for directions when I was walking home and blasted out my eardrums with rapid speaking and Jewish slang. It was a unique experience.

>if everyone looks like a goblin next to you
That's not true. I'm sure some people exaggerate the "Nordic beauty" a lot, but they're not goblins either.
I don't think I've ever met a Jew in my life.

Attached: 𐌵.png (469x568, 325K)

They're average then? That would make you above average? I never stopped to consider the fact that you might look too good for me.

Aiste can be my gf if you're too ugly for her. I always got rated 7-8/10 by girls and I often get asked out but fuck normie girls.

Attached: 1564695782914.jpg (1125x1513, 285K)