Is there a term for being an incel that is not misogynistic...

Is there a term for being an incel that is not misogynistic? One who acknowledges that his involuntary celibacy is due to his own failures and not the evil nature of women who plot to deny him his birthright?

Attached: axhk8465472225gm.jpg (800x549, 138K)

neckbeard

originalo

That's just called being a virgin. In fact, all incels are just virgins and nothing more.

forever alone?
orgyanal

>Is there a term for being an incel that is not misogynistic?
Yes: incel.

I'm not a virgin but can not reliably get a woman due to my own deficiencies. The only ones I have gotten are trash that have approached me first.

Incels are misogynistic. That's what makes them incels.

If you're a virgin but want to get pussy but arent misogynistic, you're just a virgin.

I cannot even talk to the fair sex without anxiety twisting my thoughts and my tongue and my hands and hot flushes and my eyes and oh my god i can't breathe

good thing we communicate in writing where I work

How? Where the hell is "misogynistic" in the term "involuntary celibacy" where incel is derived from?

Incels are involuntarily celibate. That's what makes them incels.

yes but there is nothing about the term "virgin" that stresses the state being undesired. Some people are virgins by choice, in some societies virginity is a virtue.

Unfortunately the term incel doesnt just mean involuntary celibate anymore. The kind of men who have adopted the name are misogynistic and bitter and blame women for their virginity. The term incel is now associated with misogynistic, bitter men. That's how it is.

I think if you're a male and you're a virgin past 23 the likelihood is that you're undesired. Very very few men remain virgins for 'virtue'

the ironic thing is even Chad and most Brads are misogynistic and only the horde of basedbois isn't

Hell, the easier a man scores the more misogynistic he is on average, it's just he doesn't have reasons to broadcast it (while acting it out irl)

The whiteknight fags are the mediocre man that have to WORK to get pu**y, that in their mind are afraid to "screw it up" and to lose them.

In fact women love misogyny, it makes them wet, half the women even have rape submission fantasies.

It's just you're ugly.

Attached: DhaR3w9W4AAMMh5.jpg (1200x900, 218K)

ITT: people who think language is static and does not change over time.

But you can't be involuntarily celibate. By that definition incels don't exist.

that settles it then

moving on, help me fill in the blank:
Girl: "Are you a virgin?"
>Yes
Girl: "Why? Is it by choice?"
>No, _____

That's the most retarded thing I have read today. Incels are the most misogynistic beings to exist. If that would be a trait that attracts women incel would be swimming in pussy.

Being a virgin as an adult is always by choice, stop lying.

>Incels are the most misogynistic beings to exist
>If that would be a trait that attracts women incel would be swimming in pussy.
but they're ugly, and they can only sperg online, they don't act it out irl as i said

let me guess... incel?

>Being a virgin is always by choice
Childhood trauma, unreasonable fear of pregnancy/STDs, asexualism, religious/spiritual convictions, following role models, pathologically high standards...

You do know that considerate people realise others might have a different perception of the world and themselves?

First thing is please stop using incel on r9k. It is retarded and I never saw it used here until r/incel was taken down.
Second, you still say incel. Incel just means involuntary celibate. Misogyny does not necessarily come with it.

>Misogyny does not necessarily come with it.
please tell me why r/incel was taken down

>be me
>born with chronic illness
>spent most of my youth and young adult life in hospital and/or fucked up on meds with shitty side effects
>too sick or tired to go out and build social skills
>bullied and alone from k-12
>too tired to do shit most of the time
>now 30 something khhv
Yup, I sure chose all that. Faggot.

Because red.dit is full of fags. Black people are violent but being black does not necessarily make you a criminal.

your story reminded me of the suppressed gnawing of the impeding doom that, in a few years time, I will be writing the almost exact same greentext as you did now. Change chronic illness to speech disability and you're my clone.

That's just incel

They're different kinds of mysogyny though.

The Brad/Chad mysogyny is from realizing most women aren't really all that important or that special. Just cheating on their girlfriend with another girl with a better pair of tits if they feel like it. I think this is termed male chauvanism which a lot of girls may get off on subconsciously.

>They're different kinds of mysogyny though.
they're not really, as both postulate women are just dumb inferior holes to fuck, worthless and interchangeable

male chauvinism describes more how they act out sad misogyny in public

the term was literally made by and for a woman.

>they're not really, as both postulate women are just dumb inferior holes to fuck, worthless and interchangeable

Nah

incel mysogyny is from the opposite from thinking women are really important/special and developing feelings for girls he isn't in a relationship with but harbors feeling of resent that they aren't interested.

Chad/Brads are more realistic and grounded view about women and the fact that they're keeping things real and just looking for a good time with lots of women is a really positive trait.

>incel mysogyny is from the opposite from thinking women are really important/special and developing feelings for girls he isn't in a relationship with but harbors feeling of resent that they aren't interested.
no you just made this up, incel

>Chad/Brads are more realistic and grounded view about women and the fact that they're keeping things real and just looking for a good time with lots of women is a really positive trait.

you have NEVER talked to one have you

>you have NEVER talked to one have you

Sure I have, while some of them are with the same girl they were with a few years ago in high school. A lot of them have started partying pretty hard in college.

>no you just made this up, incel

Uh no, currently neither an incel nor a chad (in an exclusive relationship for the last 4 months), though I've had stretches where I've been "incel".

you're not chads nor brads, just basebois, hence the mixup, incel

Before reddit started invading and using the word incel, we used to just say foreveralone or outcast or hermit. Honestly most people here were not actually misogynistic, we just had a sense of humor for edgy and insulting memes. I dont know if it was reddit or boomers who started taking it seriously. There is nobody with a functioning brain cell who can honestly blame or hate 20 billion women at once when their experience of them is practically zero

maliciously false
probably larping...
long before "reddit started invading" people here aka robots were viscerally misogynistic

we're talking half a decade timeline discrepancy

pathetic

For (you) fellow illanon

Attached: i_hug_that_feel.png (500x461, 42K)

Yeah, the word is "single"
On dating profiles, it is often accompanied by "looking"

Incel isn't a misogynistic term, stop paying attention to fake news media and its smears.

Robot, a robot is a person who is an outcast first, and a virgin second. He's only virgin, because logically a true outcast needs to be virgin.

Incels are fucking stupid which makes them incels

>Is there a term for being an incel that is not misogynistic?
incel