Hello from Luxembourg, my friends!

Hello from Luxembourg, my friends!
How's the weather where you're at?
Are you feeling alright, got anything on your mind?

The weather here has been crazy to say the least..! We had a really bad storm and a tornado right next door. Thankfully my house was spared.

luxtimes.lu/luxembourg/38132-fourteen-injured-and-100-homes-uninhabitable-as-tornado-ravages-south-of-luxembourg

Attached: 56848161_3226741867351675_7838564917224407040_n.png (789x888, 285K)

Hello, Luxembourg user. Is Luxembourg a comfy place?

Attached: 𐌴.png (465x576, 315K)

The weather looks nice outside my window, this crippling bout of depressions means I likely will only leave my room to get a beer or water when I think no one is arround

Hello Aiste (I think..)! You can call me Tristan. It's very comfy, and very beautiful. It does get quite lonely around here which is why I post on Jow Forums sometimes.

What makes you feel that way, friend?
You should try and get some vitamins from the sun, maybe sit on the porch or balcony or in your garden and take a deep breath to clear your thoughts for a moment.

I was reminded of a short relationship I had back around April. I heard my friends talking about the girl Thursday and shits been eating me since. I feel lonely and dumb as fuck. Another friend of mine I was told by another friend is having suicidal thoughts and Im worried for her.
I get plenty of sun as Im outside at least 9 hours a day at least 5 days a week

Just came back from my Luxembourg trip a week ago. Loved it, bought cigs, tobacco and fuel for my entire hometown!

As soon as I got in the car with my friends they instantly got quiet but I heard them outside the car. That girl also looks vaguely like my other friend going through tough times with depression and the like so its hard to keep my head clear

You should tell her you're worried for her and help her out. I think you'll be fine if you turn your worries into something productive instead of letting them get to you. Reach out to your friends, talk and make people feel good..

Yeah, those things are quite cheap here.

Do you know why they got quiet? That's an odd situation to be in, but I'm glad you have people around you. You should see if you can't organize your head and keep a straight plan going. It really helps, trust me.

How's language education in Luxembourg? Do you speak Luxembourgish, French and German?

Attached: 𐌵.png (469x568, 325K)

You learn French, German and English in school and everyone just knows Luxembourgish (although you learn a little grammar in 1st to 3rd grade..) and then you usually know one or two more languages because it's useful.
You can live here knowing only French, that's the official government language.

She is in a band with some of my best friends, Ive known her a long time but I dont really have a way to reach out, I have no social media, etc.

Probably because they know it bothers me. I occasionally see her ex at shows and shit cuz hes in some gay ass band but is always surrounded by like 5 girls and it makes me pretty self conscious like I had a fucking chance against that? I shouldnt compare myself to others, sorry for being a rambling fuck

You sound like you have an eventful life, but don't let it get to you too much. You're you and if she doesn't appreciate you, then that's it. You'll find someone better. Just try and see what you can do to get that situation under control and your feelings back on track.
Girls can be a pit you fall into and never come out again, don't chase after them.
Make them chase you.

Hello there, Luxembourg user.

Im here in Denmark, its been hot recently, im from Iceland originally so im not used to it.

I also feel sad on a daily basis, but this post somehow cheered me up.

Thank you Luxembourg user.

Attached: 1502745625594.png (800x532, 369K)

Hello there! I'm glad I could cheer you up.
Why do you feel sad? Do you want to talk about it?

I like your image, did you ever see those sky lights yourself? I'd love to do that one day.

I think your right about everything but the last sentence. As a 25yo drug addled reclusive virgin that will simply never happen and Id be delusional to think it would.

There's always time for self-improvement user. You have a healthy social life, which is the best foundation for all the success in life, use it.
I believe in you.

Only because a few people literally drag me out of my room, Id be dead if not for them
Thanks for talking 2 me

I'd love to hear what all those people who mocked americans for making their houses out of "cardboard" in a tornado zone have to say now

No problem! People seem to care about you, so use what you have.

The damage definitely isn't as easily repairable, but modern housing construction in Europe is barely a step above cardboard anyway.

yeah, i've seen them a lot before, and thanks.

I usually feel sad because I feel so detached from our society. I dream of one day getting a steady income job that i dont hate, getting a decent sized house and getting married with someone i love and raising a family in.

But how am i supposed to do that if every woman i meet is a roastie/thot who spread their legs to anyone like butter on a toasted bread.

Its not that im bad at getting women, its that they are all shallow worthless whores that dont have any values or realistic goals.

And getting a house these days are a fucking pain, I dont know if the house prices are going to get lowered soon or what.

And the media like Cuck News Network, are encouraging people to be degenerates.

Get married and raise children? "BOO misogynist pig!!!"

Get impregnated by some random guy at a bar, raise the kid as "gender neutral" and forcing them to become a "DragKid" while making them dance like strippers at gay bars? "YAAASSS YOU GO GURL"

But yeah, i recommend you come visit Iceland during winter. Thats when you can really see the northern lights.

Attached: 1565308930576.png (740x900, 927K)

Huh.. I feel similar to you, although I've learned to cope with it and live a mostly solitary life with few but excellent friends.
I've met a lot of girls, had a few girlfriends but never felt particularly attached to any of them.
I long for true love in the purest sense of the word, but I feel like that's long lost nowadays.

You will find what you're looking for in time, don't let your sadness turn into anger.
You can use the way you feel for good.

Thank you pal, it felt good to vent some of my feelings.

I wish i had friends like you.

I'm here sometimes, if you ever feel like it you can always post in my threads and vent some more, tell me about your day and so on.
I enjoy talking with the people here.

but how can i tell its you?

I always mention Luxembourg, I think that's about it..

thanks man, i really appreciate it

i guess ill see you around

No problem, friend! You seem interesting, so I definitely would not mind talking more.