I decided to give runescape a go and the music made me so sad...

i decided to give runescape a go and the music made me so sad, such a strong nostalgic feeling for a game ive never played, why is the music so sad?

youtube.com/watch?v=VNW9TAwImBY

Attached: sadrunescape.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I4M4XTsx2cA
youtu.be/JkR7zClEkAo
youtube.com/watch?v=cZPE-45HJIQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get your life together and stop living a childlike existence. you're in your 20s and you really spend your time like this? You're letting life pass you by and before you know it you will be literally incapable of connecting with people your biological age, because you will still have the mental age of a 14 year old.

We don't have anything in life, m8.

>b-b-but muuuh just man up and get a whor- I mean, a gf!

We have more problems than that, you stupid normalacum. Please get out.

join us, friend

>We have more problems than that

>spends all his time on the computer like a lazy piece of shit
>thinks he has real problems

The music isn't sad, it's optimistic, hopeful, and quirky

Yeah be a real man that works a 10 hour job so you can go home and drink and smoke until you pass out and live life to the fullest!

This. If you feel sad about yourself just by playing Runescape, then you have serious problems. The game is fine, you just suck at life.

I spend all my free time on the computer instead of "going out with friends" or whatever you want me to do BECAUSE I have problems beyond just "ugh me need gf"
making any sort of friends would be more important to do first before trying to get a gf right?

The comedy is that you're probably maxed

stfu boomer I like playing runescape

You do realize, that Runescape already is a boomer tier game? Majority of community is dudes in their 30s, 40s, or even mid/late 20s.
Also, he's right. Runescape can wait, life can't.

It wont grind itself

youtu.be/I4M4XTsx2cA
kino

you faggots are pathetic seriously

Attached: 1563246830453.png (946x1293, 450K)

That's childish argument. Grinding isn't that hard nowadays. In RS3 you get tons of spare XP lamps, urns that give your XP, and other good shit that helps you level quickly. In OSRS you get lots of easy quests to kickstart your grind and get your stats to 20s or 30s, also lots of minigames with outfits that can partially boost XP, and XP lamps from activities with random events.
In OSRS, to reach 90s in all skills in p2p, you'll grind for like ~400 hours at most, which isn't that much. To reach basic lvl 40s or 50s in everything, you'll waste like 60-80 hours at most. F2p, however is a masochism, and it's like slowly pegging yourself with a dragon sized dildo covered in high roughness sandpaper. In RS3 you won't take more than 300 hours, since leveling is easy as fuck.

lol didn't read and don't care

Then get the fuck out, zoomer.

i remember being in the 6th grade, first starting runescape, burning my first shrimp, killing my first goblin, those were the fucking days. nothing compared to that sense of childlike wonder.
that was when i actually had friends and they played runescape too. i remember staying the night at one of their houses and just spending the entire night on his family computer playing runescape while everyone else slept.

now? i'll be 26 in october, burned out dopamine receptors, have to masturbate and smoke weed and listen to old video game soundtracks to feel anything.

i wish the child inside hadnt been killed.

youtu.be/JkR7zClEkAo

osrs is fun and i enjoy playing it. You get the fuck out boomer

sorry, i'm not 10 anymore, i dont want to corrupt the memory

youtube.com/watch?v=cZPE-45HJIQ