Reminder

this is what femcels want in a husband

Attached: 25151.jpg (2008x2108, 1.05M)

Ew no. Not skinny or pretty.

no, their lifetime childhood and over the top excitement is obnoxious af

Most of these guys are probably fun to be around but I prefer clean shaven

all of these men find wives, careers and have large friend circles.
they might be semi retarded and annoying to be around but women want that.

>no, their lifetime childhood and over the top excitement is obnoxious af

The really obnoxious part of the expressions in those photos - in every last one of them - is that they're all fake.

Don't get me wrong - I'd despise any male who demonstrated this much affect, and this TYPE of affect, even if it was genuine. But these guys are even worse, because it's shtick. They sit down and try to come up with a fake personality to use to try to get people to like them...and THIS is what they come up with.

i asked last night and within a few replies there were women saying their husband was a so yboy.
others said they were repulsed by their bullshit.

personally always seen their 'ironic' fun as being totally inauthentic, nobody is that excited at all times, yet here we all are and where are they today? probably sitting watching cartoons, eating cereal while 'destroyin' nazis on twitter, getting ready to go meet their friends for an afternoon of doing whatever the fuck these things do all day.

Are beards not manly anymore?

>The really obnoxious part of the expressions in those photos - in every last one of them - is that they're all fake.
visit reddit, twitter or any of the other sites that reward users for posting what they think other people want to see (consensus seekers) and youll find they all have tales about their wives or girlfriends, who must know the exaggerated faces and mannerisms are all bullshit, yet dont care and take them on as partners.

really depends on the person, if you have low test then a beard won't make you look manlier

Attached: hiding-the-chin.jpg (820x1209, 713K)

Is it me or do they have very prominent canines? Vampiric even

No. Growing a beard is the only thing they can do to prove their masculinity.

They drink their food so their canines don't get worn down.

is that actually MrTrashpack?
kek

That joo with the cereal box makes me ill.

its a costume for these people, ironic manliness

Imagine being german and knowing who that is
du faggot

If you don't behave this way, you are depressed. This is what non-non-depressed men look like.

>nice guys with good jobs

Wow. Women like that? How surprising.

Give me a depressed macho bf right now

Du Hurensohn.

>If you don't behave this way, you are depressed.
even during times i wasnt depressed in the past, i was never giddy and excitable like a puppy, for these people its their default mode the moment somebodies eyes are on them.
im male, i have a dry sense of humour, i like to do things alone, i dont use social media or any other sharing apps as i can have fun in my own way without needing to others to validate it.
ill likely be forever alone because of the solitude and even if its 90% a phony outward expression from the so y's, they wont.
if thats the case for me in life then so be it, every generation has had their loners and this is one is no different.

I'm not sure which one makes my pussy the wettest. I think I'd like a gangbang from all of them. I'm sure they'd be nicer about it than a bunch of overcompensating macho men.

At least they are happy. Can't say the same about myself

That's not real happiness.

this, theyre wearing masks.
still, consider that it is enough for women, its what they want.

i like how that one guy combined a side smirk with the open mouth. how bizarre

How exactly can you confirm that? And how do you know that it's the case for all of them?

honestly I don't think "femcels" want husbands or boyfriends. I think most are content with either cats or carpet munching.

theres no way to confirm it, maybe they really are super excited all the time