Ask a woman anything

Hello anons,

I'm a woman and I've come to answer questions you may have regarding women. I don't have ten hours ahead of me but it should be enough to help a little.

My purpose here is to rectify your thinking about women and people in general, so that you stand a better chance to make friends and find a meaningful relationship in the near future.

Let's have a fun thread full of positive thoughts!

Attached: 1563444098253.jpg (681x1024, 167K)

nobody cares
Jow Forums is a website for social outcasts only if you have a social life stop posting here

WHY ARE YOU ALL SUCH FUCKING CUNTS? WHY DID GOD CREATE SUCH A DESPICABLE CREATURE? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TURN EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH INTO SHIT?

How can I get a gf if I have a 9 inch cock?

Attached: 1563484720858.jpg (326x516, 34K)

so true, i promised myself the moment i have gf i will leave and never come back (maybe even before that seeing how cancerous this site is lately)

Can you kill my for 70k usd

>file
You are male.

Me*
0r1gi0nal

i kindly ask you to leave

I'm not a cunt, why are you so aggressive? We don't even know each other. I don't turn anything into crap, my boyfriend and friends are all happy to have me around.

Size doesn't matter. With that size, you may experience some problems, but if she loves you, it won't matter, as you'll both find a way to make it work.

What is the logic in coming to my thread to ask me to leave? That's like coming to someone's open party to tell them they don't want to be here.

You do not value logic, and that may connect to some other issues you have. Just a guess.

>WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TURN EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH INTO SHIT?

>a woman addresses user, kindly
>user immediately shouts at her and insults her
>"Why do you turn everything into shit?"

Are you self-aware, user?

Do any girls actually like more shy and sensitive guys? If so, how prevalent do you estimate it to be? So far I've seen a lot of girls say they like those types but the types they pursue don't reflect that in the slightest. Is it some kind of virtue signalling?

NO THEY'RE NOT. THE ONLY REASON ANY MAN WANTS YOU AROUND IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TITS AND PUSSY. YOU'RE TURNING THIS BOARD INTO SHIT WITH YOUR SHITTY THREAD JUST FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOMEN'S KINDNESS IS FAKE LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT THEM.

How do I stop being morbidly afraid of girls? Are you all really as scary as you seem?

>Do any girls actually like more shy and sensitive guys?
It depends how they handle their shyness. A man who is aware that he is shy but doesn't give up in the face of it - that's hot to me. It shows a brave man. What nobody likes (men and women) is someone who is shy and talks to nobody and makes zero effort to connect to others. That's not attractive a trait, for any sex.

Otherwise, shy, sensitive men tend to be smarter, so that's a plus. I actively engage the shy types for that reason, but sometimes they aren't smart at all, and that's a deal-breaker to me. Dumb and shy, forget it. I need smart at the very least, because I'm a smart person and there can be no meaningful relationship with someone who can't relate to me.

>If so, how prevalent do you estimate it to be?
Dumber girls may like shy men less, because they don't care so much about intelligence.

>Is it some kind of virtue signalling?
No, it's basically what I explained before. Shy guys might be more rare and generally are more intelligent, but shyness and insecurity is no fun to be around for the long run (again, no matter the sexes: a shy woman is not fun to be around either). It's not about telling others you're "good", it's mostly about false advertisement: "Shy, smart, sensitive, but sometimes the person is just really insecure, has shit self-esteem, and thinks negatively about everything, including yourself."

>NO THEY'RE NOT. THE ONLY REASON ANY MAN WANTS YOU AROUND IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TITS AND PUSSY. YOU'RE TURNING THIS BOARD INTO SHIT WITH YOUR SHITTY THREAD JUST FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're contributing to a perfectly healthy and wholesome thread by flinging buckets of crap into it, for no reason whatsoever.

Instead of venting your anger like a pissed off toddler, why don't you use this opportunity to ask relevant questions and learn a thing or two?

>WOMEN'S KINDNESS IS FAKE LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT THEM.
You are paranoid and you prefer to think everything is shit than to question your own ways, even though it's plain to see how you are the dysfunctional one.

Women's kindness and love are real, but you don't seem ready to be the recipient of either.

Imagine that you have a son and he turns out to be hung like a horse. What's your reaction?

>How do I stop being morbidly afraid of girls? Are you all really as scary as you seem?
Most girls are as insecure as you are. Why do you think we work so hard on makeup, clothes, nutrition, work out, etc? It's for you. We want to be worthy of a man's love and attention. A woman's life, like a man's, I'd argue, is centered around the opposite sex. No human is truly complete without a partner.

But keep something in mind: women MUST think of the worst whenever they encounter a man, because you guys are physically stronger than us, and those of you who wouldn't think of abusing this power often completely forget that you have it, and that women can't just guess which ones of you are the good guys and which ones are potentially psychopaths, sadists, and rapists.

That's why we have to be careful at first and might seem distant or cold. We need some time to figure you out, before we can open up once we trust you. And yes, any weirdness in that initial period is something we'll take very seriously, though if you hang out long enough, we'll eventually know you're just shy and not a psychorapist.

Men are far scarier to us than we are to you, in terms of threats. You just need to build some confidence and self-esteem, by completing projects and valuing yourself, on your own. Don't rely on others for self-value.

>Imagine that you have a son and he turns out to be hung like a horse. What's your reaction?
Past a certain age, I don't intend to see what my son packs. It's his intimacy.

I'll use this trip in case any imposters want to play around.

I was talking on accident of course. Maybe you catch him having sex or something like that.

Okay so I'm just gonma get labeled a sadistic psychorapist or something.
I'll go cry in the bathroom or something, thanks.

OK. I'd be happy for him, I suppose. It's not something I'd give much thought to. Big dicks can be problematic, so I'd just hope he wasn't too hung, for his own sake.

Not necessarily, no. Men who seem to hide how they feel are more suspicious than men who just seem nervous. You're better off being nervous than trying to hide it. A man who just straight out says, "I'm shy, that's why," comes out as confident. It shows the guy owns up to his issues and isn't ashamed of just stating it. I always found that attractive, so if you're shy, just say it, with as much confidence as you can.

Focus on this: you aren't here to compete, you aren't here to satisfy a woman on her expectations: you're here to find a compatible mate, and a woman who would act like an idiot or an asshole is NOT a compatible mate. Have standards, be demanding.

Worthy women look for demanding men, because they too are demanding and want something worthwhile, as you should want for yourself.

Too hung? What's too hung for you?

So in other words you're saying to just be myself, and to have a lot of money

That will depend on any given individual woman, but we don't have massive vaginas. Anything at and above 6 inches might be a liability for sex, especially if you are also girthy. Most vaginas aren't as deep as most men's penises, and while girth is enjoyable, it's more of a risk. You don't need a massive penis to please a woman, far from that. The novelty of a big cock wears off quite quickly, especially if sex just hurts.

How can I tell if you're interested in me vs just being nice/kind

Always be yourself. If you're trying to deceive people, they will either notice it or won't be worth your time.

Money is another issue. Women who make their own don't need a man's money and can focus on the man. We still need men.

But doesn't showing this kind of deep-seated emotional weakness make you extremely vulnerable?
How am I supposed to cope with the pain of getting shot down if I don't put some armor around my gooey little heart?

It's just so scary and so hurtful.

that is completely natural my friend. your brain is trying to protect you from getting killed. in the past men would get killed for talking to the wrong girl because she had a jealous boyfriend or husband. so the men who had no fear of women got weeded out of the gene pool.

fuck off women are pure evil. women take pride in killing innocent children and killing beta males. some cunt was happy because she made a beta guy kill himself on here.

Do women really eat people?

Would you feel the need to have a talk with him about this topic if he turns out to be massive?

post height and weight please

do grills find programming to be an attractive profession/hobby?

If I'm interested, I'll solicitate you more. I'll start new topics in a conversation if it goes quiet, I'll give you a lot of eye contact and I will be curious about you. I'll give you many occasions to open up and such. It's not very different from when you meet people who could be good friends.

If I'm just being kind, you won't find me looking at you every now and then for no reason.

If thats so can I get a gf if im 5'4 and would you ever date a guy who is shorter then you?

>But doesn't showing this kind of deep-seated emotional weakness make you extremely vulnerable?
That's actually what makes you look strong. Men who can't handle their emotions are of zero interest to me. Repressing isn't the same as handling. Besides, I need an emotional man or else I won't connect at all.

>How am I supposed to cope with the pain of getting shot down if I don't put some armor around my gooey little heart?
You're supposed to be confident that you're worth good stuff. That's one thing that will betray your own self-assessment: if you think you're shit, your behavior will betray it, you will take less risks, and you will think just asking a girl out is a heroic feat (which it is if you match the description) but it will mostly announce that you think of the situation as you being a peasant asking a queen out. This amounts to declaring, "I am not worthy of you, but I have the courage to try anyway!" Courage is good, but if you think you're shit, then you automatically insult whoever you ask out. You have to sincerely believe you are worth the woman you want. That will help with your sense of security.

Oh ok.. so that's why no girls I've met in my 21 years being alive has ever initiated a real conversation with me. They just weren't interested. Well, when it happens now I'll know. Thanks. Oh, also, how do you take it from there? Do you ask for their number and then write them a few days later, asking if they want to meet up, or do you ask immediately if they'd be interested in seeing you again some time?

No. If he has questions, I would respond, but the chances are that he would inquire on his own before asking me. Nobody likes to discuss sex with their parents.

Attached: 17640-elizabeth-debicki-lors-de-la-premiere-493x0-1.jpg (493x717, 28K)

Wouldn't you be afraid of the consequences if he fucks up?

I think you're wrong people are always lying to themselves whatever charaacter trait you adopt at first will seem disingenuous. Whatever preconceived notion strangers may have you is irrelevant. I also dont think most people are able to tell when someone is being disingenuous. You contradict yourself when you say that wealthy women dont care about dating poor men by saying that women seek demanding men. How can a poor person who's lazy and unmotivated be demanding?

This is off the top of my head but Im pretty sure most couples date around their social class.

>post height and weight please
180 cm for 60 kilos.

>do grills find programming to be an attractive profession/hobby?
I don't know enough about it to know what it even entails, but a man with skills who does the job he chose is always a good thing. It could be farming or programming, or anything else; it's more about what it means about you than the thing itself.

Does a woman's profession and hobbies matter much to you?

>If thats so can I get a gf if im 5'4 and would you ever date a guy who is shorter then you?
Of course you can. Taller girls like myself are accustomed to dating shorter men. A tall man is always attractive (though not actually always), but it's just a plus. It doesn't matter nearly as much as some of you imagine.

Would you date a woman who is taller than you?

Attached: 1564308145194.jpg (2810x3368, 1.56M)

The more natural the interaction is, the better. If it happens naturally, then it means there are no red flags, and once you're in that mindset, you can do a lot without taking any risks.

Sometimes, the problem is something you don't see. Details matter. If women don't come to you despite you being in their presence, there might be a problem in your appearance. This isn't even about esthetics, but maybe there's some warning sign about how you look.

Can you describe yourself?

>Wouldn't you be afraid of the consequences if he fucks up?
How would he fuck up? Everyone has to experiment with life, mistakes are part of the course. I'm not sure what you mean.

>Would you date a woman who is taller than you?
I'd date just about any woman who isn't obese, deformed or extremely ugly, if she showed interest in me.
Also pls answer

Why do women always vote against their best interests? (Voting for sanctioning illegal immigration for example and inviting rapists and criminals. Always voting for higher taxes and regulations. Is there no dignity other than for a small percentage of conservative women?)

Maybe if you warn him about the dangers of his huge cock he will turn out to be a better lover.

>I also dont think most people are able to tell when someone is being disingenuous.
That's where you're wrong. Socially able people can tell this very, very quickly. If you insist on deceiving them, they will also know that you take them for idiots, and they will know for sure that you are deceitful. If you struggle socially, look no further.

>You contradict yourself when you say that wealthy women dont care about dating poor men by saying that women seek demanding men.
Stop trying to find fault in what I say and work harder on understanding what I say. I didn't mention "wealthy women", I only said women who had money, not necessarily a lot. You can be demanding in many things beyond money. I don't want money from a man because I don't want my relationship to be some kind of creepy exchange.

>How can a poor person who's lazy and unmotivated be demanding?
By changing and improving. You cannot be demanding of others if you aren't demanding of yourself. It starts with you.

>This is off the top of my head but Im pretty sure most couples date around their social class.
They do. But this isn't mostly money, and you can always change your social class if it doesn't fit you. I grew up dirt poor, but worked my ass off to improve and get a better life.

Would you rather your bf told you about his weird fetish or remain silent about it?

Attached: 1544422947855.jpg (640x480, 52K)

I mean sure I would but woman care a lot more about height then man do
I just dont even approach taller girls because I assume they are going to pitty me

>I'd date just about any woman who isn't obese, deformed or extremely ugly, if she showed interest in me.
This is part of the problem. By doing this, you tacitely explain to everyone that you will sell yourself short, and therefore don't see much value in yourself. People trust your opinion of yourself, so if you implicitly tell them you aren't much, they will follow suit. You need to have better standards, so that better women will rise up to them. Don't sell yourself short, and above all, focus on the actual women, not your low-self-esteem expectations. If all you want is a female body to have sex with and you'll settle for anything, absolutely no woman will want to be insulted this way. Women are people, not just flesh.

Women won't show interest in you if you have no consideration for them and no demands.

This is more about you misunderstanding the ramifications of politics and their effects in the real world than women harming themselves by accident.

Attached: 1563563684268.jpg (1080x1050, 208K)

I will raise him in such a way as to make him able to figure it out for himself with his partners.

Why is it women always duck out of arguments? Rather than telling me how I've misunderstood anything, you quack away. I'll give you the entire thread to do it and you still won't.

I'd rather a relationship based on trust and intimacy. I'd want to know, but I'd also want him to be ready for me not to like his fetish, depending on what it is. Gigantism isn't a problem to me.

My favourite type of sex is the emotional and intimate kind, where both share their vulnerabilities and make the other understand how much they are needed and loved. That is my fetish.

>you think of the situation as you being a peasant asking a queen out
wow, that really stings

I guess I haven't really been feeling myself very much. Objectively speaking there shouldn't be anything too wrong with me, or at least as far as I can tell. But clearly I am extremely lacking in some aspects or I wouldn't be complaining about my own failings to an anonymous stranger.

"be demanding", is it?
I can try.
Thank you.

>hello I'm a woman and therefore qualified to take questions
oh boy here we go again

Attached: 1539637005075.jpg (500x359, 39K)

I dunno, age 21, 184cm, 81kg, pretty lean, dark blonde hair, blue-greenish eyes. I have a scar on my lip and cheek from an accident when I was younger but women I've talked to, and a few from my old high-school class (friends-ish) rate me from a 5-6 (we're talking 8-10 girls I've asked and a few anons on soc has rated me a 4, so I don't honestly know where I am. I don't have a problem initiating conversations with girls they just rarely seem to answer back with more questions so when I am at a loss for words the conversation just dies and I usually find an excuse to gtfo since it's obvious they don't want to talk

I didn'tmean it like that. I'd obviously want her to be kind, have interests that we share etc. Not just a piece of meat. But any woman as I described that showed interest I would at least give a chance

>but woman care a lot more about height then man do
Untrue. Many of my friends are married to short men, and not just shorter, but literally short men, like 5'4. Women are different and will care for different things, but you guys should stop imagining that being a woman is enough, as it clearly isn't. Women compete a lot more than men, which is why they focus on each other a whole lot, whereas men think more on their own and set their own goals and don't always care what other men are up to, which is the better way.

Keep this in mind as well: you must think of yourself as the important resource you are to women (on every level, and I don't mean money).

>I just dont even approach taller girls because I assume they are going to pitty me
This assumption is the only problem. Your thoughts will bleed into your actions and behaviour, and people will know. Remove that thought, and there are no problems anymore. If the girl isn't interested, so be it, and don't assume you'll ever know why. Don't confirm your own fears, because you will be wrong more often than not.

Differentiate what is your part and what is other people's part: you do your part, they do theirs. Your part is initiating talks, their part is responding to it how they want. You respect that, and don't jump to conclusions, and you will fare a lot better.

And what happens if he ends up doing porn?

>Why is it women always duck out of arguments?
Because I suspected you would be bad at debating, which arguments like this (a massive generalisation based on a single, simple post of mine) demonstrates. I can debate if you want. But I've talked with Jow Forums types enough to know that you guys don't care about facts, logic, reality, or anything that goes against your ideology.

You choose the first point to discuss and I will discuss it.

Why do women do really dumb shit? Things of
>tell someone that they like them but aren't ready to date, ghost them for a week, come back and pretend that nothing happened, later it comes out they dated and broke up with someone within that week
>ask someone out and then ghost them when they say yes
>be friends with someone for a decade and randomly ghost them for varying periods
caliber. It keeps happening, is it a bug in the gender?

>wow, that really stings
Truth hurts, but after you see it clearly, you will know what to avoid. Also do this: imagine being the girl. You can even swap genders or not. Imagine if some shy girl who can't speak straight comes to you and mumbles a question. Very quickly, you'll come to think you're worth better than this, and her presence will feel like an insult. This is most likely how you make women feel if you show up defeated.

>"be demanding", is it?
>I can try.
>Thank you.
Be demanding, you deserve it. I can already tell you're a cool guy. And this comes from a hot, smart woman (in all modesty).

>Gigantism isn't a problem to me.
Does that mean you would actually act on it if it were a real possibility?

>any dumb cunt starts a thread and beta cuck faggots start asking questions as if op is a fucking celebrity
you fucking pathetic faggots are hopeless and will stay hopeless. where is the proof this fag is a woman? and even more, an attractive one at that? where is the timestamp? kill yourself you wastes of tissue

How do I talk to cute women without being terrified? I freeze in place any time I try to think of any topic of conversation

I'm qualified to speak as a woman, yes, of course, but I have other qualifications. Just read the thread and take what you will.

Nice image.

Express assessment: you're way hotter than you think but your attitude brings it down a notch. Men who ought to feel like hot shit and behave like they're worth less has a magnifying effect on the dwindling of their attractiveness, like seeing a king behave like a servant. Own your stuff, sir.

Also, never ask women to rate you. That's the cringiest thing I have ever heard. And it's not like women can even agree on what's attractive to them. And you'd be a fool to think it's mostly physical, even when they themselves think it is.

>I don't have a problem initiating conversations with girls they just rarely seem to answer back with more questions so when I am at a loss for words the conversation just dies and I usually find an excuse to gtfo since it's obvious they don't want to talk
Stick around, see what happens, but enjoy the silence. Knowing how someone behaves during silence is among my top goals when discovering someone new. If the person fidgets like a caffeinated freak and can't stand the silence, I know they're hiding something (maybe nust crippling insecurity, but I don't want that stuff either).

That would be his choice and I would respect it, though I would honestly think I failed as a mother. I don't care about tolerance and all that, I would really wonder where I went wrong.

>tfw morpheus

>I don't care about tolerance and all that, I would really wonder where I went wrong.
>>tfw morpheus
What do you mean?

>Also, never ask women to rate you
Lol why not, I'll never see them again might aswell get some feedback on my looks

Let me get this straight. I asked a question, you ducked out of responding, I made a generalization (that happens to be true - women can't hold up debates), and you tell me you are suspicious when my generalization was after the first shit tactic (ducking, by you). If you value a good argument, you shouldn't have been the first to avoid one before I used a "suspicious" tactic in return.

Then again, not only can't you respond to a simple argument - you can't even keep track of time and order. (And if you can, you just lack bare situational awareness.)

>You choose the first point to discuss and I will discuss it
I already chose it, you silly bitch. You ducked it. Why do women vote so poorly (which any statistic will show)? And if you don't consider it poor voting, specifically explain why or concede that you are an air headed retard.

>she's going to find another excuse to duck the point

Sometimes the explanation is just that some people are quite dumb.

Other times it's something you've overlooked.

>tell someone that they like them but aren't ready to date, ghost them for a week, come back and pretend that nothing happened, later it comes out they dated and broke up with someone within that week
Some girls are scared of negative reactions coming from men, including physical violence, so they might answer what they think would make you least likely to strike/verbally abuse them. Again, if you aren't that kind of men, you won't even think about it, but women know it happens, and it does happen, to their friends, to themselves, etc, so they take that into account and if you don't think about it yourself, you may not understand certain behaviour at all. It's not always just "dumb women".

>ask someone out and then ghost them when they say yes
Could be many things. Maybe she found someone else in the meantime, maybe they regret their decision, maybe they accepted out of lust and have since then changed their minds, maybe they inquired about you and learned things they don't like.

A better question is this: why do you keep in touch with people who treat you like crap?

It keeps happening to you because you accept it and go for this type of women. Men do this a lot more, but they can only do it to women who, like you, put up with it, usually out of low self-esteem.

Attached: 9720386-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 62K)

this is obvious ORIGINAL fucking bait

>Does that mean you would actually act on it if it were a real possibility?
I absolutely love to indulge in my partner's fantasies, as he loves to indulge in my own. It's intimacy, it's hot. If you had a dirty fantasy that you felt a bit ashamed about, but shared with me, I would feel honored and would definitely want to experiment around it in bed. It'd be our thing, and that's always special.

So, yes. Women, like men, need to feel needed, wanted, loved.

>where is the proof this fag is a woman?
Just try telling me my posts don't enlighten you about women, try. There's your proof.

>How do I talk to cute women without being terrified? I freeze in place any time I try to think of any topic of conversation
You work on your self-esteem, which will happen entirely outside of women. You work out, you get in shape, you learn to dress, you learn to cook, you don't give up on your studies, your hobbies, your friends; in short, you became a man (by which I mean an adult), and when you do that and focus on the positive (which this entire website sucks at), then you will build the self-esteem and confidence to think you deserve a great woman. That confidence, that demand, is what will attract great women to you.

Nothing to fear but fear itself, for reasons I have explained.

>scared man approaches hot woman
>hot woman knows the scared man thinks he is shit
>hot woman wonders why a shit man would even try
>hot woman wonders if shit man thinks she's shit too

That's why this approach never works.

The actor who play Morpheus in the Matrix has a daughter who did porn. I thought of how he must have felt about it.

Attached: download.jpg (211x238, 6K)

>you got ghosted
>its your fault brah

Attached: image0.jpg (620x914, 290K)

>Lol why not, I'll never see them again might aswell get some feedback on my looks
That's where you're wrong. "Hey, Anona, this guy literally asked me to rate him! Can you imagine?"

This is how you build a doormat reputation. Don't do it.

I'll summarise because you're the kind of manipulative person who changes the rules as they go, and I'm aware you've already planned it so that whatever I say now matches your last sentence. I asked you which point you wanted to discuss, you chose not to discuss anything.

Don't try to manipulate me, it won't work. Either discuss honestly or don't bother.

You get a second chance at picking one topic you want to discuss; further shenanigans on your part and I will ignore you henceforth.

>inb4 "See, I told you."

Attached: 1562257360480.jpg (320x320, 21K)

>It keeps happening to you because you accept it and go for this type of women.
Because I'm already exhausting my options. Granted the first one was a 10/10 in terms of looks, but it was also a long time ago and currently there's fuck-all for me to do anything with. I try to find compatible girls, but it's very difficult, even if I do, it takes months or years to get to know someone, and even after all that time and effort they can turn out to be a fucking idiot under the hood, see the first and second one, and one or two more that I didn't mention. At least with the third one I knew she was an idiot from the get-go, but she's still surpassing my expectations sometimes.
If I stop talking to the third one, which is very much what she deserves for her behavior, I'll have lost the last person who I still talk to here and there outside imageboards.

I'm not saying this. If anyone ghosts you, you automatically know they were never worth your time. So it's all good.
>I try to find compatible girls, but it's very difficult, even if I do, it takes months or years to get to know someone,
You will know whether you are compatible within 5 minutes. More is not needed. If you need months and years, this isn't to discover someone, this is to adapt on a profound level, and you don't want to do this. If it's not the right person, then that's all.

If you don't feel it very quickly, abandon ship and NEXT.

Attached: 1562254663102.jpg (650x1000, 105K)

>What do woman like?
>When is the opportune sign to hit it
>Do women give a shit about you being broke

Any recommendations on how to engage in conversation? That's mostly the problem I find, I can't think of anything to talk about so I freeze in place and end up wasting my chances.

The opportune sign to hit it? I guess when the woman is spread before you begging you to hit it.

What do women like? A whole lot. You'll have to narrow it down for me.

Yes, women would, as it may suggest you are a fuckup. It's less about the actual money than it is about your character (unless she's only after your money, but when I talk of women here, I talk about normal women, basketcases are very similar whether they're men or women).

A man who doesn't have much money but works hard and studies on the side, for instance, will be seen as being as valuable as a man who makes serious money, because both behaviour reflect well on these men. Women have to think about men differently from how men think about women, because the stakes are not the same, neither are the risks.

youre fat hun

You're under the illusion that I have a queue of at least somewhat attractive and at least somewhat decent girls standing in front of my door, waiting for the chance to hop on my dick. I'd gladly NEXT through them if I had anyone else to bother with, but I don't.
Also 5 minutes is enough to maybe discover if you have any chemistry, nothing beyond that. If you're the type to start dating someone just because you have chemistry, you might not be very fit for handing out dating advice.

>Any recommendations on how to engage in conversation?
Simple, safe topics. The more mundane the better. Small talk is done so you can safely assess the person, that's why safe topics work best. Nobody cares about the topics, it's strictly a way to know the other, so you can fully focus on the person and not the conversation. That is why discussing the weather or any other nonsense is ideal. You can open with a question or even a compliment about the person's hair, clothes, or anything, as long as it's harmless, and done in a casual way. Again, don't look scared as fuck if you tell a woman her shoes are great, as it would be extremely creepy. You have to behave in a way that shows casualness, that nothing is at stake. You can't fake that. Talk to women as if they were men, if that helps make it casual (and I don't mean what some people understand when I say that: don't forget they're women, just talk to them as friends).

60 kilos for 180 cm is far from fat, but I won't post pictures.

>hun

>You're under the illusion that I have a queue of at least somewhat attractive and at least somewhat decent girls standing in front of my door, waiting for the chance to hop on my dick. I'd gladly NEXT through them if I had anyone else to bother with, but I don't.
I am not under any illusion. You don't have to have women waiting for you to go NEXT, you just have to go next.

>Also 5 minutes is enough to maybe discover if you have any chemistry, nothing beyond that.
That's all you need. If after 5 minutes you sense zero chemistry, don't waste your time spending months or years.

>If you're the type to start dating someone just because you have chemistry, you might not be very fit for handing out dating advice.
5 minutes is way enough for me to know if I want to look further into someone or not. As to giving advice, if you are the type that wastes months and years on people you don't connect much with, I maintain that I am better at giving advice.

After 5 minutes, I wouldn't instantly date someone, but I will know if I want to keep talking or not.

Stop taking silly potshots at me, I did nothing to deserve that.

>What do the classy non trashy women that have a job unlike those I've dated in the past like?
>Also I'm studying CS rn while working on the side will the lack of free time sometimes turn some women off?

>I asked you which point you wanted to discuss, you chose not to discuss anything
>You get a second chance at picking one topic you want to discuss; further shenanigans on your part and I will ignore you henceforth.
I'll take the part where you said you value logic and reality as manipulative shenanigans considering you're too illiterate to even get a participation trophy.

>further shenanigans on your part and I will ignore you henceforth
>inb4 "See, I told you."
Telling me in advance that I'll say "See, I told you" as a deflection makes no sense unless you're proud of not being able to read.

You're illiterate, you cowered away from a simple argument, you tried to turn it into a meta-argument and lost even that.

>women can debate
LOL

Attached: womandebatepower.jpg (1243x415, 214K)

>What do the classy non trashy women that have a job unlike those I've dated in the past like?
Plenty of things. Most of my friends majored in various fields and work there now. Some are university teachers, some work in media, etc. One is a researcher in biochemistry, it's all quite fascinating.

>will the lack of free time sometimes turn some women off?
Considering you're using the time professionally, no. Quality is better than quantity. As long as the time spent together is good, it will be fine.

If by NEXT you mean NEXT[vacant] then I'm doing that just fine. Obviously I didn't spend months or years on someone that I have zero chemistry with, I already posted that I'm trying to find compatible girls and thus it was implied that these girls were more or less compatible, and on top of that they also liked me if their words and actions are to go by. They just eventually turned out to be retarded (and/or sluts), which in retrospect means that spending all that time before starting to date them was probably the better decision, since finding out about it in the middle of a relationship would've been a bigger problem. Then again, maybe I would've at least gotten a blowjob or two, so I guess it's a matter of priorities.

But the topic does matter, I don't want to be the fucking retard saying "look at this weather huh" because that has no substance behind it and it's just going to end up with "yeah pretty crazy" or some similar crap as a response. The compliment approach ir a good idea though, I'd just have to work on a follow up if the other person seems at least kind of interested.
What advice would you have for steering a conversation away from only friendship by the way? Something that vaguely hints at being interested in a relationship. I have zero fucking experience in this topic so I'd appreciate anything

Second chance wasted. You didn't select a topic. No amount of nonsense will save you. I don't respond to manipulative ways, as it would be a waste of time. This is my last post to you.

Attached: 1564353755746.jpg (1080x1440, 268K)

>You didn't select a topic.
The topics are highlighted for you in the image. Try wiping the cum out of your eyes. You lose.

>This is my last post to you.
Doesn't change the fact you're too illiterate to get a participation trophy. Missing chromosomes.

Is there something wrong that you can say to a woman something that will instantly turn her off? Any tips on what are some good conversation subjects

>roastie gets BTFO and pretends text went missing as coping mechanism
I love this place

>I'm a woman and I speak for all women so AMA r/Jow Forums, I'm here to help!
You heard it here first, boys. All women are in fact the same, and largely interchangeable with one another.