I am so close to giving up , not in a way that I want to kms but I want to give up on life

I am so close to giving up , not in a way that I want to kms but I want to give up on life.
I don't think I'll find a decent job or women anytime soon. I still live at home at 27 and I just feel like a loser.
The world is going to shit and it is getting worse. I don't know how or what to do. I just want a family and a nice gf but the world seems to not be able to give that to me. It has destroyed any decent women in my area to be zogged to max. My last relationship ruined it for me. My area is filled with non whites as well. The white race is dying along with our nations. Slowly the world will collapse and I can sense that no one will rise up to stop this.
I just can't live in this kinda world anymore. I am just so close to giving up. Working out doesn't work. Reading doesn't work. Why is finding a decent job or women so impossible now?

Attached: 1562433465939.jpg (633x758, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wwoof.net/)
peacecorps.gov),
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When you say you're 'giving up' what does that mean exactly? What will you do? You'll move out in the woods our go homeless or something?

I honestly don't even know what it means. But probably. Probably just give up looking for a job so then my dad kicks me out finally. I can't do anything worth doing. I don't want my life to end but I just don't want to live anymore. Just feels like life isn't worth trying for anymore.
I have been up and down so many times but this year has been really shitty for me.
Just watching my ex leave me really fucked me up tbqh. The lost hope of finding a love like her and a job to support myself are now a lost cause.

I'm sorry to hear that it's been so rough.

At this point, I'd do something crazy then, take your life in a new direction entirely. Join the circus, do a stint in the military, get involved in the peace corps, go live out in the woods, something like that.

One thing I wouldn't do is just burn your time uselessly.

>find
Are you flirting with girls at least 20 hours a week? I bet you are not even looking

I honestly have been burning my time anyways. Even before and after all these events. I can't join the military and I have no idea if I can just do random things like that.
Just seems so pointless to try in anything because everything doesn't seem worth it.

Well I gave up on tinder and bumble. And I have tried with girls in person at the gym and other things. I even have thought about asking my maids cute daughter out because she said some nice things about my skin and stuff.

Well, at least do something that might be fun or interesting. I'd forget about if it'll "work out" or not. Something low pressure but that still gives you room and board and a complete change of life

You can try WWOFing (wwoof.net/) , peace corps (peacecorps.gov), and probably a few other things too. These orgs take just about anyone.

But, hey just my 2 cents, take it for what you will.

Tinder and bumble do not count. Most people meet at social events or bars if not through friends and hobbies

Well I have no friends or hobbies I can meet women with. My ex was from tinder.

Probably won't ever meet a girl that likes me and that I also like. It's basically impossible for me to stop being a loser while also finding a decent job and women.

Life is fucked

>live with liberal hippies that are actively destroying the world.

I'd rather kms.

>shits on someone that is trying to help

Ok, I'm out of here then...

I am not shitty on you. Just those people. Living with them would probably be worse off for me. I would hate life even more living with people who are actively destroying my race and people.

Stop catastrophizing bro. You are seeing the negative in everything and everyone. That is literally a cognitive distortion. Your thinking process is fucked up, get some therapy.

Rise up, my baron, and fight for your race. For the Muslims and niggers are taking your place. You say "No one will rise up to stop this collapse". But if you've nothing to lose, you could rise up perhaps.

Attached: going crazy.png (576x590, 337K)

move to alaska, find a tradwife, raise a bunch of kids, homeschool them.

Kind of hard to be positive when only negative things have happened to me. I try to fake being positive but it never works. I have been faking it for a long time and I want to stop faking it.

Well America is lost. Too many race mixers and migrants. Commieforina is so bad , I hate it here. A white man's nightmare.
But don't worry I plan on moving to Europe to help out. Might as well die in the motherland helping the cause.

I loved Alaska. I lived in Healy and I could see myself going back there. It was such a beautiful place. Very lonely too because I did a lot of my hiking alone

ask if nearby autoshops or w/e do apprenticeships so you can learn a useful skill and get a job
stop focusing on women they aren't worth the pain. just keep your eyes on yourself and self improvement
and stop with the white race or dying nations shit just keep working out and looking. shit doesn't happen overnight

Well I live in a small city so there isn't any shops to go into really.
And I can't help but focus on them because it is the only way to have a family is to have a wife.
I also care about my race so I want to make sure it keeps going.
Working out is a joke because I've always been in shape but it never made me happy. Just kept me awake at night or let me not be tired at work.
Working out is for chads that actually can get women. I am too ugly and too much of a loser. It doesn't matter if I have a six pack or not.

>ex gf

Let me guess, you bragged on r9k when you finally get a gf. Well let me just say this HahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaHhHshahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha hahaha

Funny part about that I did post pictures of her to show her off and someone that knew her showed her then asked for feet pics to send her the screenshots.
My fucking luck. I get a gf and one of her weird friends found out about it then she used it against me when she broke up with me

Post feet or gtfo

Postem, your life is void of meaning anyway

Just kys already, nobody cares