Welcome to the fucking matrix. Anyone else remember the first logo on left being the real one?

Welcome to the fucking matrix. Anyone else remember the first logo on left being the real one?

Attached: doubled.jpg (1648x828, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory
macys.com/shop/featured/addidas
arbela.store/en/stores/brands/addidas.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're just dyslexic, retard

No, fucking retard

Attached: 1444239536172.png (400x381, 108K)

not sure how that even applies, thanks for randomly being a fucking asshole though.

>Anyone else remember the first logo on left being the real one?

Attached: udfpiv27cr301.png (403x448, 53K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory

thanks asshole.
ill take that as a no, thanks.

right, i suppose it could be. still seems odd to me.

Youre fucking retarded lmfao

No because I know how to write correctly but here is a better example, right is real

Attached: IMG_3041.JPG.jpg (990x358, 39K)

you have ADD. originally.

macys.com/shop/featured/addidas

I never remembered moneybags with a monocle

no because no one fucking cares fuck off back to x you weirdo

It was always adidas, pidaras.

Attached: 1562254383230.jpg (807x807, 68K)

ok, not sure why you are so angry, just leave the thread

I think you crossed onto another timeline.

arbela.store/en/stores/brands/addidas.html

well, if that were true other people wouldnt be using 2 ds as well

i agree the current spelling has 1 d only, but i distinctly remember 2.

because people in the rest of the world have real problems but dickheads like you are more concerned about what some stupid ass logo used to look like mandela affect is not real all of y'all are delusional with shitty memories or just lie about it too seem "woke" and trendy

>Founder Adolf (Adi for short) Dassler
>Adi Das(s)
>Adidas
Also reminder to Ameridumbs it's pronounced a-dee-daz ("a" like in "apple"), not uh-deedus.

yes, there are problems in the world... really REALLY confused why you are so bothered by this thread?

yes, i know. i am not trying to say the current adidas spelling is wrong, merely that i remember it different, as do lots of other people i am finding.

I do, but I was way too young to remember stuff correctly

That doesnt change a thing, all the clothing listed are apart of the brand ADIDAS

Uhdeeduz rolls off the tongue better

diabetus adidas

I swear when I was a kid everyone said Addy-dass and then suddenly they started saying uhdeedus, same with Nike, it's Nigh-key it doesn't rhyme with Bike.

Another common one is Ubisoft, so many people say oobi-soft when it should be you-bi-soft

OP here, yes lots of things seem off to me including many of the ones you listed. And I really refrain from talking about it too much because people get angry, and i dont see this as some kind of /x/ issue, maybe it is false memory i wont rule that out.. just lots of things seem to be popping up as of late,

>ITS THE MANDELLA EFFECT BRO
>WIZARDS ARE EDITING REALITY BRO AHAHA

It was a rebrand you brainless reprobate.
Get out.

you're thinking of Mr Peanut

proof of rebrand and when? ill just ignore your useless shouting of crap

there are many fake chinese versions of adidas with similar names. welcome to admitting that you were a poorfag growing up.

another random spiteful angry comment.. whats the deal here?

>its my first time on Jow Forums
no deal, baby poorfag boy

try again, ive been here since dial soap was cleaning out your foul mouth. back then, people were less boring and repetitive with their spite.

>i-i-i-i can't spell adidas!
ok kid

have my doubts about you