How are you lads coping with this terrible news

how are you lads coping with this terrible news

Attached: F9C83C69-1DED-4E30-A671-3E232392D5F9.jpg (1125x1473, 687K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2019/08/lynne-patton-hillary-bill-clinton-jeffrey-epstein-conspiracy-theory/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8363169/Jeffrey-Epstein-kept-a-diary-of-his-under-aged-victims.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so many implications we unfortunately can't discuss on the clearnet

++clintonBodyCount;

>everybody called it
>it fucking happens
today was a good day

Attached: 1531379589822.jpg (187x269, 7K)

Okay but who suicided him? The headline is incomplete.

At least he died fucking prime 16 yo pussy

The rot runs deep. I've said this before and I'll say it again. Now is the time to prepare yourself. Acquire resources that will serve you when the system crumbles. The system is beyond fucked and the only way to win now is not to participate.

Dude, nobody is going to come after a rando Jow Forums poster for stating the obvious

Say what's up goon squad?

>close connections with many of the world's elite

This nigga was killed.

It is terrible because now he cannot name anyone. I hope whoever is now able to search all of his properties can be trusted to not brush everything under the rug.

We live in a world full of extremely rich people committing kidnap, child rape and murder. It's completely fucked and nobody will do shit. There's no fucking point in anything

>tfw not even normalfags believe that it was a suicide since there's someone to blame on both sides
maybe people will finally realize some of the crazy shit the elites are into

so who silence the pedo? was it Trump or some other elite that would rat them out?

Attached: Jeffrey Epstein.jpg (750x375, 32K)

motherjones.com/politics/2019/08/lynne-patton-hillary-bill-clinton-jeffrey-epstein-conspiracy-theory/

He was based. The girls wanted to have sex with him for money. Fucking witheknights.

Attached: 1563324826410.png (800x333, 43K)

the rich are usually psychopaths because they can't have empathy if they want to compete and get to the top.

Looks like a hitjob to make it look like a suicide. Nothing of value was lost since he was a huge pedo.

Attached: 90E09DC5-A7C3-4FD0-9BEE-CEC22F80E14E.jpg (266x474, 41K)

A lot of value was lost, you moron, he was going to name names.

Rich and famous with 20+ years of life ahead of him. Lots of lawyers waiting to get him out on parole.
>kills himself.

hmmm.....

How much do journalist shills get paid? How do I get a job like this?

Everyone knows the Clintons are untouchable.

Attached: 4476C978-7511-44CF-B6C9-C35FA4CADB13.jpg (652x690, 58K)

the reason he avoided prison for so many decades even though he was a known pedo was because of all the dirt he had on powerful people. there's no way he'd let that info die with him; blackmailing such prolific people would usually warrant a dead man's switch or something. some powerful people are probably still gonna get fucked.

They are with that kind of attitude, loser.

So... 23rd of July he was found unresponsive in his cell with "marks on his neck that appeared to be self-inflicted", was placed on suicide watch following the incident, but was not on suicide watch at this time of his death? Nothing weird going on here.

God I hope so. Everyone says Clinton, but odds are there are plenty more powerful people to be named (politicians, royalty, just plain rich fuckers)

Shame he's dead so soon since he had the potential to out a lot of rich and powerful as pedos

Hopefully some other people can look through his stuff and find the dirt though, assuming they aren't bribed to keep whatever they find buried

I really don't care who it is, as long as it makes people realize how fucked up the elite are. usually stuff like this is just dismissed as a conspiracy theory so I'm glad people are finally taking it more seriously.

If you think Trump isn't involved with this, then you are truly retarded. I bet you also thought that Donald was going to fight the Jews too, huh?

Attached: 20190717-epstein-trump.png (989x541, 517K)

>dies before he names names
Why couldn't he name everyone first

Attached: 145432345.jpg (309x240, 19K)

who was he going to name?

>you have to love trump to hate the clintons
party loyalist retards like you piss me off

Was this guy an actual pedo (as in fucking real children) or a murrican """pedo""" who fucked totally non consenting 17 year old thots?

have you been living under a rock or are you just underage and never heard of him before?

14 to 18 year olds but they were kept as slaves basically. He was pretty much a pimp

My money is on Trump. Trump has stronger connections with Epstein.

Attached: Trump.jpg (700x700, 180K)

yes they raided his home and found evidence.

if anyone knew, then he wouldn't have needed to be suicided

regardless of their ages he wasn't just hooking up with girls. he was running a literal sex slavery ring, almost all of the girls were in their mid teens though

Its probably clinton to be honest.

Bill clinton and trump for instance, we know from flight manifests that both have on multiple occasions gone to Epstiens private island where he did his child sex trafficking, and he could have confirmed that they were there for the purpose of fucking kids

Trump isn't even capable of putting a hit on somebody.

I think it's a royal family hit, maybe with collaboration w/ Clintons

now we'll never know for sure, that's the entire fucking point. What actually happened can only ever be speculation at this point

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if a bin with literally every single seized hard drive and phone from this case accidentally falls into a vat of fucking acid

>He thinks only Clintons wanted him dead
Trump, UK Royal Family, WASP/Jew masonic pedophile elites, Hollywood, etc

He was a hebephile.
Pedo is 12 and below.
None of the girls were that young.
People are stupid and think anything underage = pedo.

Who cares? People don't know or care about the victims in these cases, they just want an excuse to be violent with someone.
Ask anyone who was molested as a child if they believe people who hate pedophiles care about victims or not. No one does, we're supposed to "get over it".
Fuck off

Attached: tumblr_pfovv5XiKL1vctb7m_540.jpg (347x347, 34K)

on't 'normal' people find underage girls disgusting and sick? Why is it that they're considered such a luxury if they're apparently gross to everyone? hmm.

people have been talking about the implications on fucking reddit, you're not special for putting two and two together

he was a pedo to be sure. using a similar word doesn't make it less bad.

He can't be a pedo if he didn't have sex with children under 12 user. That shit isn't similar at all.

Based code monkey

Wouldn't actual victims of child molesters be upset if people throw a fit about some adult fucking a consenting teenager?

Im not sure what to think of him

I do think it's ridiculous that he gets rocks thrown at him while the Podestas got a free ride for allegedly raping 3 year olds.

I feel like they wanted it to be this obvious. If they wanted to just get rid of him they could have used a heart attack gun or whatever. But they decided to make it look this obviously conspiratorial. Its like they are feeding off of people's impotent rage.
Sorry for schizoposting

if you say so, pedo white knight

trump always tried to distance himself from the elites. he kicked epstein out of his club for hitting on an underage girl and refused to ride on the lolita express several times. opposite of clinton "sex possum" clinton who rode 26 times as told in the flight logs

>>
>trump always tried to distance himself from the elites

Attached: TRUMPBILL-articleLarge.jpg (600x421, 32K)

he doesn't seem like that type of guy, and if he was in such relations with them then why does he publicly show his disinterest with the Clintons even though they are the a significant cog in the operation?. elon musk has shown that rumor spread fast in these communities and there's a high likelihood that trump is fully aware of the elite conglomerate, if he was a part of it then why would he kick epstein out of his club for doing as common of a thing as hitting on an underage girl?

Attached: 1564176001424.jpg (862x630, 88K)

>Thinks Trump isn't part of the elite
Lmao, just being a multi-billionaire makes you more wealthy than most of the Jews who run Hollywood and the Fed.
Trump is a brand name for a line of generally successful business ventures, became a television celebrity on a top rated game show, and now he's the Chief Executive of the United States of America.

Jow Forums retards think trump is one of them just because he says slightly racist things. to this day I still have no idea why Jow Forums so heartily supported a man for president who openly bows down to israel

so what you are saying is that even though a 4 and a half year long fed scrub of all the info known about him not found any scandal or dirt?. why is there no trace of him on the flight logs of epsteins plane?. why is he so universally hated by all elite control MSM?. none of it adds up

im not satan im just saying that he is under far more israeli control than elite control.
the guy even seems reluctant to help israel anymore after the whole iran ordeal

>universally hated by all elite control MSM?
not by fox news. the only way you can control a population is by having control over both ends of the political spectrum. and it obviously works, because then people only think the side that disagrees with them is brainwashed

There's no way he was going to ever set foot outside of jail in his life again.

>why is there no trace of him on the flight logs of epsteins plane?.
OH NONONONONONONONONNONONONONO

>Jeffrey Epstein used the "black book" to log contact details of the girls that gave massages to him and his friends and those of his powerful and famous associates, such as Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8363169/Jeffrey-Epstein-kept-a-diary-of-his-under-aged-victims.html
Notice the date this article was published, 2011.
Funny how everyone just kind of forgot about this book in 2019, huh?

fox news is controlled by the koch brothers who are very much against taxes and donated almost a billion to have hillary not win and tried to have schools re-segregated. even though it goes against a lot of the elites plans

well thank you for this information. but if trump really was seducing late underage girls with epstein then why did he kick him out of his club for seducing late teens years later?. maybe guilt or nothing happened there at all

sounds like drumplr wuz MAD epsteins rapetape of la largo got leaked KEK

>Parole
>Federal Bureau of Prisons
Kek

what is it with old, white rich guys and lolis

>heres a short but uncomplete list of people who would want him silenced
Mightaswell just say every single bilderberg member wants him silenced