Dante my heart hurts

dante my heart hurts

Attached: 01n.jpg (184x184, 9K)

i wish you were safe and happy

hi I just woke up, did you sleep well?

oh it was ok i slept for 6 hours which is good but i dont remember any dreams

how did you sleep i hope it was good

I don't remember any of my dreams either, what are you gonna do today? are you gonna let your friend visit you?

I slept for a long time and I feel sick now but I didn't have any nightmares which is good

i will just drink vodka all day and post here and tomorrow i'll take acid what are you going to do today
if anyone shows up i'll just go to my other house
sorrry you feel sick i was nauseous earlier but it got a little better i think
nightmares are really scary and sad especially when they are just realistic

please let him come over if you're going to take acid, that would make me really happy. thank you for only drinking I really appreciate it, please eat something and drink water today too. my nightmares are usually realistic, I dream about my dead friend and my parents screaming and my other friends being disappointed.

as a kid i used to have night terrors but thats different
lately i just have nightmares about being made fun of by people i love or loved and then them abandoning me and it always makes me really sad when i wake up because its not too far from reality
sorry if im disappointing you i just wanna be alone irl it makes me feel safer to have things in my own hands
i wish i could make people happy and im sorry

i might make pizza because i dropped below 135 pounds im just afraid eating will make me puke

Attached: 45.jpg (659x878, 68K)

you aren't disappointing me, I'm not upset at all, talking to you makes me happy but I was saying i will be even more happy if you let him visit, you guys could get nice food and talk and listen to comfy music and play games and then use whatever drugs you want. that's how my nightmares were a few months ago but lately it's just everyone being really sad and asking why I'm like this, making pizza is a good idea please try to do it soon

im making pizza now
i think youre probably doing a great job with things irl you seem nice and like you do good things to me
most drugs i think are degenerate and it makes me feel worse that it's come to this
i think lsd and shrooms are great sometimes if youre not stupid with them like me
and alcohol is just poison

im really not friends with him i guess and i dont want him to bother me
do you have a lot of friends irl

it's poison but I don't think you'll hurt yourself while you're drunk, I agree some drugs can be ok sometimes but most are really bad. I'm not doing very well irl desu, and I don't have any irl friends anymore. do you have any friends who could visit you maybe? real friends I mean, or one of your siblings? I hope the pizza is good

>irl friends
i ghosted the very few i had left after i graduated high school
>siblings
my entire family hates me

i consider online friends "real friends" and probably more personal in a lot of ways cringe ik
but i dont have any of those either anymore

are you going to eat breakfast

Attached: 29.jpg (576x1024, 87K)

i was wondering if this was you in the thread yesterday if its not you its probably dylan which is realy sad

I thought one of them was nice to you? not cringe at all feel the same way, it's easier to connect and share personal things online. I'm your friend so don't say you don't have any. I'm probably not going to eat until dinner time today

yes that was me I had to do something and couldn't reply for a bit

my brother is nice to me sometimes but rude sometimes and hes 15 years older talking to him doesnt help much. hes the only person who isnt constantly rude though
its nice u call me your friend its just confusing i guess
oh that's a relief thank you

would he be willing to spend a day with you and try to have fun? even if you don't talk about anything just being together might be nice. we're friends but we just can't talk all the time, when we're both okay or at least when I'm okay when can talk outside of Jow Forums

Are you really not friends with me anymore? I'll stop bothering you but don't say something like that if it isnt true. It's too hard to believe that after years of being told that we're best friends and that you care about me. It hurts me every time I hear that everything we had was pretend.

I'm glad this guy can be your friend right now, but I would like to be there for you too whenever you aren't sick of me, if you still want to be friends. Just take care of yourself and let him take care of you while I'm gone.

sorry im just clingy and i get really lonely and sad i guess
it's not your fault if you can't talk
spending time with family rn is a bad idea
i made pizza and no one can tell im drunk but im a little dizzy

it's okay, I'm clingy too. it is my fault and I'm working on becoming more stable soon. is there anyone you can spend time with? you have some pets right? maybe you could go for a walk. is the pizza any good? try to be careful if you're dizzy

Vergil > Dante

Attached: 1536445424649.png (344x380, 250K)

it's not your fault i think
im ok spending time with you i think its nice
i have a pet dog and i already gave her food this morning
i could walk i guess but there is no service out in the middle of thee woods and im getting pretty drunk
i have 2 not get too drunk or i say dumb stuff

what have u done today
if you work im hope that u can enjoy your day off

well it's definitely not your fault if that's what you're implying, I'm just not okay yet. I think spending time with you is nice too, thank you for that. just a short walk around your house maybe, so you can get out and spend time with your dog. try to stop drinking for a bit and maybe you can drink a little later

Remember this? Was pretty good. Did you make the same kind today?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190810-140557_Gallery.jpg (1067x968, 630K)

I don't technically work but I do a lot for my family and they pay me for it, I haven't done anything yet but I'll have to do yard work in a few hours

thats a nice thought i think i'll walk around my house now
bigger

Attached: 28.png (776x483, 127K)

I'll be here when you get back, be careful friend

I know why you blocked me

It's because you didnt want to pay me back for those calzones isnt it

I need friends can I join in on this thread

Attached: 1565400339874.jpg (700x500, 30K)

that was nice to walk with my dog
beeg yoshi

Attached: 002.png (1336x1520, 1.39M)

Tfw no best friend to do this with again
Nothing is worse

Attached: VideoCapture_20190603-000337.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

i used to do this too but they stopped paying me cause i was neet and i own the property so they didnt care i guess

did your doggie have fun too?

i hope so
she always runs around and jumps when we walk

I don't get paid much but it's enough to buy things I like, I want to make a care package for my friend soon and I'm saving money for that.

aw aw aw spend more time with her today please

Tfw no bff to flip off a toad again

Attached: 20190518_180130.jpg (2560x1440, 950K)

Ask OP about the care package I sent him

thats good and thats nice of u to want to give things to your friend
maybe later tonight would be nice
just right now my stomach hurts from sad which means its time to drink more

kinda cringe desu but ok
what was the care package like?

i donut no

You're cringe nigger

yes yes I want to do so much for all of y friends, including you but I just can't right now. take a break from drinking please, you don't have to spend time with her now but try to pet her a lot later today

Go on discord you fucking faggots no one gives a fuck kill yourselves

if you bully people you won't make friends retard s t a y m a d s t a y j e a l o u s

thats nice of you
i hope someday i can return the favor but idk how
i can tell there will be tears soon if i dont drink more so i have to

my dog has been lonely since her friend left her it makes me feel really bad
i should spend more time with her i think
i should keep her in my room soon

what do u do for yard work btw

Attached: 162.jpg (653x662, 37K)

care package doesn't exist oof
that's cringe bro pls delete it bro before you get called yikes cringe baby hurry bro please no
you don't have to return the favor, it's a gift to a friend so I don't expect anything back. it's okay to cry, you shouldn't suppress it with alcohol. could you let her in your room now? she can comfort you and you can comfort her

James are you going to be my friend again sometime or do you want me to leave?

oh and as for the yard work I'm gonna have to cut down a bunch of vines and maybe a small tree in my yard because we have cats trying to live in this one area and they keep tearing out our trash

she has her own room that isnt carpeted cause shes dirty and needs cleaned lol
i think crying is weak and being drunk is ok
can't be friends now i told you
oof
there is lots of wild bunnies eating from my garden and idk what to do about it
killing them would make me sad
it's almost fall time anyways garden season is almost over
my neighbor as a kid had over 100 wild cats living in their barn lol

Yeah it exists. I can share the UPS delivery confirmation just to prove I'm not lying, but I won't. I sent him incense, energy drinks, his favorite snacks, and a letter. He was grateful.

I feel like you think I'm a liar or a bad friend based just upon these threads, but you don't know better. I get that you are trying to cheer him up, but I have been just as shitty for the past week. I lost my best friend and I don't know why.

All I want is to know if OP meant it when he said that he doesn't care about me. I'll go away and be alone in that case.

yes i want to be alone

you should give her a bath and cuddle with her, I think she would like that. crying isn't weak it's a way of expressing your emotions, being drunk is okay sometimes but not when you're using it to drown out feelings. I've never had any issues with wild bunnies because my family has always had cats around or property and they scare most animals away, this is the first time they've ever bothered my family but we did move recently so these are different cats I guess. what was it like having 100? I've only had around 20 and that was hard so I can only imagine what that many would be like

Why can't you be friends with me?

Before I dropped you off at your car and left to go home in May you said you loved me and that you promised you would come see me before school.

I was here for you every time you were upset just like this guy is right now. I sent you a care package when you removed me before and were suicidal.

The last time you were suicidal two weeks you told me that you were sorry for scaring me and that you loved me.

I never held anything against you, and I have never abandoned you. I always loved you like a brother and I have no idea why you blocked me besides the fact that you are despondent over Dylan.

Why are you leaving me now?

I dont think you're lying or a bad friend, I have no opinion of you because I don't know you, I don't know what's true I don't know what's fake I don't know if you hurt him or not I don't know if you will help him. I said you should visit him but it seems like he doesn't want you to, you keep saying you lost your friend but he's right here and still replying to you, be there for him and support him even if he says he hates you. if I've said something rude to you (like when I called you a retard) it was only a joke, I have no bad feelings towards you

they are all gone now but as a kid i didnt mind
i would feed them and they would all surround me and wait i thought it was cool
im sorry about the cats i hope you get it fixed
do you live in a very rural area

no wait it is cool, they're just causing trouble right now and my dad doesn't like how close they are to the house so I need to make it less appealing for them down here. i don't live in a very rural area anymore but I did for a lot of my life, lots of comfy times I think but I can't always remember them

o sorry
cats can be troublesome esp groups
i would hate to live in suburbs
when my family inevitably blows all their money and loses their property or something i'll have to kill myself but i hope im dead before then
i really was relying on dylan for support with that

yes yes they're very nice but they're just too much work right now especially with how much smaller our yard is. you shouldn't kill yourself if you lose your property, you could get a small cozy apartment and try to work from home so you don't have to be around people, you could maybe start streamer

I love you James, and I always will.

I'll go away. I hope that you unblock me some day and see me again.

too autistic/sad/shy/paranoid to be a streamer, but i'd kill for a stay at home job
also i'd definitely rather die than live in an apartment because i lost my childhood home that i was supposed to live in with dylan, the house is very nice and has 90% of the only good memories i've ever had
it hasnt happened yet tho so i still have some time to try and enjoy life alone

Attached: 88.jpg (1000x1414, 438K)

you should look into some stay at home jobs then, can you afford to pay for your childhood home so your family can't take it away? an apartment wouldn't be so bad if you made it nice for yourself yknow you could still have good memories

>can you afford to pay for your childhood home
i got so suicidal after dante left and i lost a ton of money, i need about 30k and then a steady job making like 50k+ a year at least, it's also a big house and it needs upkeep and yard maintenance etc
i dropped all my money making schemes when i met dylan for the sake of purity and i still love him too much to go back to that
thats why im temporarily wageslaving which will probably end sooner than even expected

Attached: 99.png (486x562, 224K)

you can do it, if you need help with upkeep you can ask your friends, you can figure out ways to get money without hurting people I think and I think you can find a good job too. please don't give up yet if you can get that house things will be so much better

dylan was supposed to help and i can't make all this money alone
im too dumb, lazy, and emotionally weak
not to mention my self esteem has gone from like a 9 to a 2 and stayed there for over a year at this point
i hope you accomplish your goals tho

Attached: 25.png (509x528, 180K)

time 2 listen to music

who the fuck is dante and why did my e-girl mentioned him too?

What are "schemes"?

you aren't dumb, maybe a little lazy but you can get over that, you can have your friends help with emotions but you need to get real friends first. I have low self esteem too but it's okay, we can both get better and hopefully be stable. I hope you accomplish them too, enjoy your music.
different boy I think this one is dead

rabbit got taken down very sad

Attached: just.jpg (224x225, 5K)

relatable
also I need to go clean/work now so I'll see ya later, if this thread isn't still up then you can make a new one in a few hours and I'll respond probably

ok then good luck with cleaning

he better be dead

im so sorry dylan

I'm done with the yard but my family came home early and I need to help them with something else so I'm not really sure when I'll be back I'm really sorry I'll try to hurry

it's really ok you should make sure your family is happy

I am making sure they're happy but I like talking to you and I also want to make sure you're okay and happy, I'll see you soon I'm sorry

im doing decent i just cant find my flash drive