We live in a meritocracy, if you work hard you're rewarded

>we live in a meritocracy, if you work hard you're rewarded

Attached: 1549260891248.png (703x800, 37K)

>if you work hard you're rewarded
Only of you're high iq.

Hard work does get rewarded though in most situations.

Yeah, your boss gets rewarded lmao.

Retorted the 19 y.o. zoomer NEET twink who's never worked a day in his life.

Attached: 1516102875340.jpg (2048x1051, 214K)

people work under me too, little man

>win the greatest lottery of all time
>born as ugly manlet

fug

>reward
>work hard following retarded instructions from your boss and then fix the mistakes of your boss and get rewarded only a fraction of what your boss earns because the boss occupies a higher position of authority

Yes, reward, sure.

Superior pledge incoming in 3 2 1

Attached: 1558918591947.png (663x715, 202K)

A toast, to this great man who just wants his fellow Americans to smile while they slave.

Attached: 1562256878803.jpg (933x1024, 197K)

NEET GANG

sneed

Imagine being born in the US or any other developed country and thinking you don't have to be retarded to be poor lmao. You could go to a trade school for a year or two and get out making 50k+ a year, what's your excuse faggots?

just go to trade school bro! just drive a truck bro! just suck corporate cock bro! just wage slave bro!

Just exchange services for currency instead of thinking you're entitled to be sustained by other people just because you exist bro!

Just don't put in any effort and be so salty you're an utter failure that you delude yourself into thinking being a literl leech is better

Formerly chucks my good sir

[Spoiler]faggot[/spoiler]

of course you have people who work for you, satan

looks like i triggered the wage cucks

kek

You're literally triggered when others have a job while you rely on the government to give you free money. If they ever felt like it they could cut off welfare and you'd unironically die on the streets.

You're going through more hoops and expending your efforts to achieve the same, The money comes from the same place: leisurely printed by banks.

Lol what are you even doing here you fucking waggie cocksucking normie faggot, just go work your shitty job, doesn't your boss make you work the weekends too cause you love slobbering on his cock?

Don't you welfare queens have to stand in line to get some foodstamps or something? I can't wait until your government sends you into forced labor camps.

I haven't received a single cent from the goverment in my whole life and I have toiled my fair share. Only braindead cucks would glorify such misery and wish it upon others.

So you're currently live off your savings?
I don't hate my job and if I did I'd do nothing for a year because I could afford it.
But being a NEET is far more damaging, at least for me. It helps with my depression having a schedule, as a NEET I just slack off. The worst time of my life (so far) has been as a NEET because I felt like a leech and a loser.

>I believe I am morally in the right since taxation only goes to niggers, single moms, and illegal wars
And neets get supported...how?
NEETs unironically believe they aren't niggers lmao

NEETs don't "leave the system" though. they just burden someone else (usually a family member) with their living costs. which makes sense if they hate their family, but you've only really "left the system" in the modern world if you go off the grid completely

If you're not part of the rich elite and you support capitalism, you're a stupid cuck and actively working against your own interests

>So you're currently live off your savings?
Yes, and making some buck on the side from home. I live a modest live so it's enough.

You see, it's the whole concept that you must "earn" your right to merely survive that I find abominable. We have advanced enough to abandon such primitive concepts and most of jobs are just games of pretending.
The society is too hardcoded to indulge in misery and wish it upon others that most can't even imagine any other way.

Animals don't have to leap through a hundred of hoops and play nonsense social games of pretending just to survive. Hopefully, either automation or a big economic/societal collapse will trigger changes.

The way modern society operates under capitlism is entirely unnatural, most of people are quite literally slaves, on all levels, and they must continue like that just to survive. The system is devouring itself.

Only if you're lucky AND very high IQ.
If you win the genetic lottery you can theoretically go from rural white trash to elite urban brain surgeon.

>this

not to mention most wagies that work don't even have real jobs. they just do lighter then air work like making subway sandwiches or being baristas giving people coffee that could easily be replaced by robots and AI but yet will fight tooth and nail to tell you how they are proud of their labor and do so much for society by participating is such a menial way.

>trade school for a year or two and get out making 50k+ a year
I wish your optimistic view of the job market was reality

This is the truth, trades are the only good jobs because boomers are dying and retards fell for the college meme. Anyone who disagrees is a retard coping with the fact they didnt go to trade school
Its sorta true. More like 35 to 40k because starting pay for most trades is 20 an hour, but its not bad. Just dont go into HVAC or other shit, they're filled. Welding on the other hand is fucking great if you live anywhere up north.
>this entire argument
Okay lets see
So what you're saying is
>the only trade is truck driving
>they're all corporate jobs
>any job is wageslaving
I work on cars, ive looked at the jobs. 80% of the garages in my city are independant. If you work electrician yeah you're gonna be corporate its obvious to boot, but alot of jobs arent corporatized such as welding plumbing anything construction related and a fuckton more.
>t. Reddit shill
Yeah yeah fuck off keep bitching about the system instead of learning to use your brain and gaming it
I paid nothing for college and im making 95k a year as of now. The system is fucking great if you arent a retard.
While you whine and larp about a never to come revolution while jerking off to a picture of mao, im sitting here making 3x the national median family income and im not even 30. I support this system because supply and demand of the market got my schooling paid for and me making 3x minimum wage right out of school. Supply and demand is half of the entire market on anything, if you see where supply is low and demand is high for jobs, you can make alot, its that simple. You spend a few hours online seeing what jobs need people and if they're worth it. I spent maybe a week in my junior year looking at jobs and figured out how to game the system.
But sure, im a corporate bootlicker because i prefer the system that ive flourished under over the one where i get the bare minimum
>"b-but you w-w-wouldnt get the bare minimum!"
"...to each according to their need"

Most of jobs are either unnecessary or redundant and could be automated. Of course though, with the religion of "work" we live under, the goverment makes sure to continue creating even more "jobs" so everybody can be a slave.

Yet this is seen as an act of divine goodwill because they're creating muh jobs so everybody can survive! Nevermind that the money spent in creating such pointless jobs so even more people can feel miserable, could be spent on improving the society instead.

What's even more ridiculous, is that even if you want to slave away, you must play games and lottery so you're hired, you must pretend to be somebody else and lie. You must spent time and money on papers saying that you know something, even if you already know it.
Even then the chances of you being chosen as the lucky slave, are slim.

Another thing to consider is that there's no sense of accomplishment, and nothing "yours" to take home with pride when it comes to the majority of jobs. You're just toiling away your time and health, and none of it matters, you aren't creating anything of actual value, and you're entirely unknown to the world, or even your neighbours.
All you do is toil and toil for somebody else, leaving your best years behind, just to survive. This is the reality for the majority of people.

It's by no means a meritocracy, but having success is possible through hard work.
Americans equate success with being rich and famous though, so you're almost always disappointed when your lives don't pan out like they do on TV. If you want to be rich go work in an industry that makes people rich like finance or something. Don't finish your game design degree and kick yourself you're not one of the handful of them that is important. Doesn't mean don't do your game design degree (if you actually plan on using it), just have realistic expectations.

Tradies are so easy to fuck with lmao. One brainlet comment and you all fly off the handle 'bro u know how much i make????'

were not the prince of darkness

....dont most millionaires say basically the same thing as that list?