"So, what bulingu yuu tsuu japan user-san?"

>"So, what bulingu yuu tsuu japan user-san?"

Attached: 1565370785373.jpg (1052x1402, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P0l8LY8z0rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My quest for sideways pussy

These threads are fucking stupid.

To buy a daki and cheap merch

>I-I want to e-eat whale m-meat

Attached: 1565371224586.gif (370x300, 213K)

post asian girls doing asmr

youtu.be/P0l8LY8z0rk

Attached: mhmhmhm.gif (209x180, 1.18M)

Japanese doesn't have Ls faggot

>post asian girls doing asmr
Fuck.
Off.

I'm spelling it how they pronounce it

Attached: sumipe.jpg (1280x1707, 505K)

anons trying to do old asian accent stereotypes is painful to watch. You don't know the kana syllabary, so you don't actually know how the accent goes. So you layer some old 70s chinese - thai - vietnamnese caricature and call it a day
I thought this was supposed to be a proper weeb board. If you're gonna try and imitate a boomer, do it right

whats wrong? Too much of a pussy to have a girl whisper in your ears? LOL

Then that still wouldn't be accurate because it's a mixture of r and d so congratulations

They don't lol. If you've been there or taken any japanese class, it's very apparent that they don't.
they don't hold single syllables for more than one mora

theyd pronounce it "buringu" then, you retard

What's funny is that even though it's spelled in kana as buringu, most of the times the u is dropped and the br sound is pronounced anyway. You can see this in names like where the literal English spelling is yamashita, but the actual pronunciation is yamashta.

It's a common trope when transcribing Engrish to swap Ls and Rs instead of turning everything into just Rs. The fact that you don't know this shows you don't know shit about Japanese. So stfu, retard.

It's completely inaccurate to how they speak. You're thinking of the Chinese. In japanese, the R's are meaningful and something that articulates closely to L but not exactly.

You'd be more accurate if you were mimicking Mandarin speakers, the rest is racist memes

the idea that I can pretty much get as much yellow pussy as I like but then realising that Im still an autistic retard in asia and that cant talk to women regardless

Attached: 81227847b337b9bc.jpg (1052x1578, 339K)

just flash a dollar bill around and get laid, let the green do the talking

This idea that if you're white, you'll instantly get laid in asia is true for maybe thailand and phillippines where a lot of people are self hating and fetishize light skin, but most east asian countries aren't bending over backwards for your average white dude. The stats in the US for interracial marriage come more from a history of wanting to be accepted among a white population past the model minority and the unique history the US has with the racialization of life

Im not american Im german
asian women are fleeing my country

Wtf wrong with japs? They eat like sentenced to death penalty for Christ sake.

That's how I pronounced it in Japanese class (used more l than r though)

...no, it's not.
t. took 3 full years of Japanese as a minor in university, still go to speaking and literature clubs for adults

flash whatever color money germans use then its the same idea

Wimp Lo is that you?

but Im poor, there average jap is richer than me

How do you pronounce it then

It seems you never finished a 101 class, and if you did, you paid attention only half the time

I took 2 classes but that was some time ago