/britfeel/

Comfy Saturday night here in /britfeel/ towers edition

Attached: britfeel august 2.jpg (2000x1456, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=viMRd5PKwso
youtube.com/watch?v=t54O5w6jVj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*taps mic*

this thing on?

get in de lads

First for Welsh language television

Attached: webANXpobolycwmser.jpg (700x422, 31K)

I feel awfully sad lads

PAKI POWER

see I once considered him my best friend, I travelled 12 hours and spent hundreds of pounds just to spend a few hours with him

My 6'2 white friend is the only thing stopping me from becoming more anti-white, if I had more white friends, I'd be inclined to become more pro-white or neutral

It makes perfect sense

The sterling drops regularly these days with brexit, just like white people readily and frequently abandon you

>pobol y cum
bit gay

*eardrums rupture*
yeah it's on

First flat, I was living in a rented house with a friend for the last year, but now i've moved into an unfurnished flat. I spent the last two nights sleeping at my parents house cause no furniture and a bed frame + sofa were due today, plus a matress tomorrow. Debating if i'm gonna just try and sleep in my desk chair or set up a shitty camp bed for the night.

My great great grandfather was a nonce and jumped in front of a London underground train when he got caught in 1924

Attached: Banbury_816b9b82-aa8d-4c76-94c4-2ca5db424eaf_1024x1024.jpg (1024x723, 134K)

Benidorm convinced him to start keto early so he should be sober this month and the next. Tbf he did alright with his cambridge weight plan so I think he'll do the 2 months no alcohol.

yeah, these jeans are really tight around my thighs just sitting here, bit uncomfortable.
really need an alternative.

Poley do you regret using the word cunny to describe small children? To you regret inventing excuses to touch them while you were at work?

ah, there's a couple anons who're moving out recently then.
there's another user, i think. lives just down the road from his parents.
how do you afford it, do you actually have a decent job?

>in your room
>wearing jeans
grim. Get some trackies lad

why are trannies so unfashionable? do they not have mirrors?

im waiting to go out for dindins. id be in my loungewear otherwise

Course he doesnt the little noncey rat

contrapoints is unironically effay though lad

Other boards prefer you, why are you still here even

You been and bought those 7 bong little girls jeans? That's now two of you lads sitting here wearing them.

Poley, do you not think that your racist bile will eventually cause 62 to stop being your friend?

>grr be my friend or I'll be more racist
No thanks smelly Poley

Shippy isn't a real person. He has autism and his actions are alien

no

Whatever lad. Come and gives us a hug
*puts a sticky note on your back saying "fart on me" as we hug*
xxx

Attached: 3832893289328923.jpg (281x179, 8K)

Poley why did you use the word "cunny" to describe the children you worked near? It's a word associated with nonces (particularly /tv/) Seek help before you hurt someone, dont do unto others as that imam did unto you

Just saw someone cook a meal consisting of spaghetti, cream, garlic and broccoli and then had the absolute NERVE to call that travesty a "carbonara". The autist in me wanted to punch them. Must be how Italians feel.

user here who was/is getting into drinking for the first time.

ive been having two beers every evening while i watch a film. i am starting to like the taste. is it weird if i prefer it slightly warm?
i dont want to waste my beers, sticking to only 2 a night, so havent been drunk yet. how many would it take?
even with 2 i feel something, a slight floatiness.

He's my friend, he gets me

found a masters conversion course in Software Development I can do instead of having to do another undergrad in Computer Science
Can't wait to apply lads

I'm a NEET with a disability so I get bennies to pay for my stuff.

He gets you because he's severely autistic as you tell us over and over.

warm beer is a British cultural thing. Frosty cold beer is a yank thing. I prefer the yank thing in this case tbqh, but no you're not weird.

That doesn't seem like something you should bank on.
You're terrible at making friends, you should definitely do the opposite of what you think you should.

i've recently found some hobbies, i try to read and stimulate myself now, nothings really changed but i've not felt this comfy since the time i've been here

How much is that skinning you lad? What's your other undergrad in? Wouldn't mind doing something like this myself actually, let's be uni mong mates

Why do you keep ignoring the lad asking you about the "cunny" comments you made on your blog

What hobbies you found? Always interested in hearing about what people like to do because all I do is play autistic engineering games on steam/minecraft.

>tfw glown up in real life over the past year but still cant stop myself posting in britfeel

deep down a little bit of me is still the stupid NEET i used to be lads

>is it weird if i prefer it slightly warm?
Not at all. Darker or stronger beers in particular are better at room temperature (wouldn't aim for making them purposefully warm). Same as red wine.
Even then it's whatever you prefer isn't it, some people prefer iced coffee to hot coffee - I don't get it, but whatever.

really feel like playing one of those walking simulator games, but i bet there's nothing as good as edith finch

>drinking on your own
boring. The fun in drinking is doing it with mates

Edith Finch really was a cut above the rest, yeah. Most are really poor.
It's not quite a walking simulator, being a light-puzzle game with a ton of walking (some people do call it a walking simulator still), but Return of the Obra Dinn was easily the best game I played last year and I do recommend that.

Think I might get some pizza wizza. It's that, go to't chicken shop or a walk up the hill to the shops. What do we reckon?

Aye, it was a cracker lad. Give Inside a try though. A bit different but similar story telling through walking through the place.

When we first met, I was pro-white and he didn't like that too much

life ends on tuesday
wednesday doesn't exist

It's a shame Poley only has one friend in the entire world. I wonder why that is.
A question for the ages.

The course is 7k
My degree is in law, did my dissertation in tech law.

I will try that one, thanks lad

Yeah I've played Inside. It's pretty cool but I actually preferred Limbo

Wait, so you think that means he wants you to be anti-white?
I think it's a lot more reasonable to assume he doesn't like you being racist, regardless of the target race.

Poley do you not want to talk about why you found it appropriate to use the pedo term "cunny" to describe children? all the more concerning considering your history of sex offence

i've been trying my hand at chess and reading mostly, it keeps me preoccupied for a short while at least, its not a cure but it at least makes me feel good for a while, its not a fix but thinking about it is calming in a way

why dont you try to expand your tastes user

Attached: 1565284452921.png (957x891, 202K)

He'll always have BritNormie too

It's alright lad, 62 is imaginary anyway.

Poley is there a reason you wont engage with the user asking you about your blog posts referring to young children as cunnies?

Gnat trap update: traps are set in every room. Now we wait. The little cunts were pure shagging while i was out so there's way more of them than before.
Each bastard will fall into my bottles of death soon though

I struggle with enjoying chess. I like Go a lot though.

Daddy
Daddy wasn't there
To change my underwear
To take me to the fair

Attached: 1512966502065.png (1054x526, 69K)

Let's get some pictures of these traps then

encore user

>Let's get some pictures of these traps then
i dont like where this is going

all my lads are bosses, no captains. we're petti heads, fuck fashion.

>Moni fleeing from /britfeel/ reporters as they demand to know why he uses pedo slang to talk about children

Hold on that's not quite what I meant..

>Moni trying to explain he wanted pear drops when searching for hard candy online

This looks like kino

youtube.com/watch?v=viMRd5PKwso

youtube.com/watch?v=t54O5w6jVj4
hard as fuck this tbqh

>i didnt expect someone to actually be nice on britfeel wew

>i want to present as the true me but im scared because i look v v masc
Hey questioning trans user.

yeah so was i when i started. i had been fighting it since i was a teen. so ashamed and scared of ever letting it out. i was the full closet case, i drank the redpill kool aid

lifted, trained aggressively, buried it to the furthest depths of my mind, avoided any and all media that could remind me, focused on work and any distraction i could find.

and i still brokedown, cause the simple idea of doing that horrible self restriction routine for the rest of my life was too much for me anymore. i was suicidal and couldent face going on

its misery to lock yourself like that. so i figured to just say fuck and try as hard as i could.

now im coming up for two years HRT, i got laser so my face is smooth and dont need to deal with facial hair anymore. i dont have to deal with testosterone making me depressed and my body actually looks like like how i want it to

i have a boyfriend now, but overall the biggest reward of HRT is the calm effect its had on my mind, my mental health is better i can cry and actually feel emotions.

my life actually has meaning and joy now.

it takes a lot to come to terms with these things, so its understandable to feel anxious or scared. But if you want to be a woman truly, thats not something you can stop feeling without incredible self harm to your psyche. it gets worse the longer you leave it unattended.

you can ignore what these faggots think, since they are a bunch of downers with the emotional capacity of a spoon.

they wont offer anything constructive and are only gonna kick you when your down

Attached: E4F1A3B7-ADC8-4089-9A5D-D571CE42B593.png (540x718, 286K)

here you go. got a total of 5 of these in each room
The liquid is a mixture of Apple Cider Vinegar, sugar, water and some washing up liquid.
The first 2 ingredients bait them in, the water just makes more liquid so there's more room and the washing up liquid is to trap them in.
I also cut the bottle tops and put them upside down so the gnats would funnel in and not be able to get out easily.

Attached: gnattrap.jpg (240x320, 18K)

Hey guys I'm a 20yo "femboy" from London and was wondering if anyone here would be interested in paying for me to shit in their mouths. I am looking for part time or even full time human toilets so if anyone is interested please drop a line. Payment is negotiable

do you still have a penis
can you have kids

i hate seeing and hearing about normalfaggots and their lives, i do not care about your social life, what club you went to last week, your friends, your girlfriend or your dying family member

you are a NOBODY

Is there anything less intimidating than Welsh? It's laughable,

yes but im getting the surgery.
some people do, some dont. some just get the testes removed because it means you no longer need to take blockers and just take estrogen solo, which is healthier long term

i never had any interest in having kids, im not an only child.

>they are a bunch of downers with the emotional capacity of a spoon.
life is shit, sorry to break it to you
keep peddling your puppies and rainbows though, I bet it gets lonely in your pit and you'd love some company

>i never had any interest in having kids
oh no no no

not them and life is indeed shit, which is why we should have some empathy especially for fellow anons. why be a dickhead to someone who hasn't does anything to you?

>What does outer/r9k/ think of /britfeel/?

Attached: 17j7na.jpg (540x511, 61K)

they did do something, something I take very seriously in fact
if you punch strangers then you have some issues buddy

Who cares?
Fuck 'em all

We're a harsh reminder of what Jow Forums used to be before the board was remade. They think we should be on Jow Forums, and they're right, but luckily for us Jow Forums is just /b/ with no repeats.

Why yes, I have walked the entire length of Brighton seafront, how could you tell?

Attached: thumb_ernest-khalimov-gigachad-know-your-meme-50110426.png (300x337, 42K)

I've only ever seen whining about how britfeel should be banned

no i just like it here for the comfy britfeel
Moni has the attention whore role covered.

id just saw that other anons post and gave some support.

thought brendan was going to be a bit tougher than that. 2 v 1 but still.... didn't put up much of a fight did he

i wish we were on Jow Forums, i hate having to come to this incel board.

I quit. I fucking quit. All I get is rejection or "oh I have a boyfriend sorry". Every. Fucking. Time.

Women aren't even worth it at this point most of them are pure trash personality wise anyways. All the quality women are either taken or "out of my league". I quit. I fucking quit. No more women. No more trying to date. It's over.

Attached: 1565118275878.jpg (600x815, 91K)

17 months of hrt already
Kinda miserable

BN doesn't view him as a friend, just a source of entertainment

what are your attributes? are you fit or fat?
because you cant be fat and have a weak personality, but if you are a spesh and have muscles you can get away with it. look at goku

Half JP coming back to the UK in 2-3 weeks. She's bought me some cheese from the Tokoy Milkf Factory. Has started referring to herself as "my girl" which is cute. Also says she's going to lead our children in a rebellion against me if I take away their ice cream.
She never fails to make me smile.

Anyone here worked in a bakery? A proper bakery, not those which just bulk order frozen from wholesale and heat in an oven. I wanna know how comfy / awful it is.

What is it about britfeel that attracts all these retarded trannies?

have a cookie sis

Attached: 7E1C7127-44C5-481B-A554-2B5020747634.jpg (1836x2448, 531K)

british culture innit

>bulk order frozen from wholesale and heat in an oven
I did this for a year and it was very comfy so a real one must be even better.

There is a /brit/ thread on Jow Forums that is very similar to this. Just lots of spam posts though. Threads are rapid quick.

i know, im not a fan of /brit/. ive never cared for 'memes' and such, it's just nice to have a chat now and then.
/britfeel/ is the only reason i come to this dogshit board. i hate seeing all the incel seethe threads before clicking on this one.

You worked in a chain? Why did you stop if you found it comfy? I imagine doing the whole "from scratch" every day would be less comfy because it sounds like a lot of work.

:) thank u
I should be making din dins but I can't get out of bed

> i hate seeing all the incel seethe threads before clicking on this one.
>he doesnt just have the catalog search term bookmarked