When Bill Clinton dies, he will be universally considered a child rapist and a murderer

>when Bill Clinton dies, he will be universally considered a child rapist and a murderer

Even if he doesn't go to prison, his legacy is destroyed.

Attached: bill clinton.jpg (752x960, 78K)

he's going to live eternally as a transhuman robot with a 25mm autocannon arm

ok but he had an amazing, successful, fun life for over 90 years now. "legacy" isn't as important as having a great life.

But at least in these final days he gets to experience it all crashing and falling apart. Jimmy Savile managed to get away with it until after he died. No such luck for Clinton.

unfortunately, 9/10 predators will get away with it.

Ok but who doesnt prefer ariana grande over some random thick black chick

>live a great life having sex with top models for 90 years
>experience a few bad days at the end
wow this is true justice lmao

That's not how it is in his mind though. Guys like that want to be remembered as great. In a way, it's better that he had it all, and then gets it all ripped away right at the end. I'm just glad he's living to see it.

>poor bill clinton didn't get what he wanted for a few days after having sex with all the hottest women on earth

>DUH SEX IS ALL THAT MATTERS DUH DUH HE PUT PEE PEE IN VAGINA
Cumbrain.

bill clinton is a pedofile

Oh it's still injustice, but I take comfort in knowing that in his last days he feels scared and hopeless. Totally humiliated, it's all over for him.

>getting upset that other people are enjoying sex
yikes

No, he'll be remembered as the first ethnically black president, blacker than Obama.

thats nice. we should throw his wife into prison.

Hillary's such an evil, power hungry bitch, I think being disgraced in front of the nation is the worst punishment she could ever experience.

Prison would be good too though.

Over 90 years? Bill is 72. And hes probably not gonna go down in history as this horrible guy. People will feel indifferent about him. My parents tell me that he was actually not bad as a president. So what he likes to fuck cunny, dont we all?

yeah this he didnt go to jail so he could be just fucking kids right now lmao

Fuck off, trumpniggers. Don't forget to kill yourself

are you still bitter about the loss, roastie?

>implying there are women here
>implying you aren't a basedmilk guzzling spic

Clinton is Ultimate Chad who knows how to control Bitch

He is so fucking great how he fucked over Feminist, carrer, power hungry, lawyer women like Hillary and she can't do shit about it.
Wonder how she hadn't try to sue him or something, I guess it got her little bit wet that he is bad boy. Women just can't resist bad boys.

He is embodiment of Chad who with smug face does what he wants.

Attached: Bush Vagina.jpg (961x884, 407K)

Most people have no idea and won't believe it if you tell them