Is it possible to know if i have schizophrenia?

Is it possible to know if i have schizophrenia?
During this year i have experienced
Shit like hearing my name randomly or hearing breathing next to me that suddenly dissapeard. I have also seen some movements in the corner of my eyes(pretty normal tho so i dont think it warrants a diagnosis) and have experienced a temporary psychosis(Caused by sleeping medicine probably not my own psyche) but the biggest thing that scared me is the realization that yesterday after a shower i heard a male voice that couldnt have been produced by anybody instruct me on how i should clean myself up with a towel. Back then i didnt pay any attention to it but today i realized what happened when after a shower the same kind of voice was trying to instruct me but i snapped out of it. Im fucking scared guys. I dont want to lose my mind since its pretty much the only thing that i have.

Attached: A98A590B-082E-4DD5-B390-BA5B0A5E487D.jpg (220x173, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_harassment
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_shielding
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're fine, brush it off.

take a tab of lsd and wait to see if the demons come to take you or not

I truly hope so
Orig

Dude that's just CIA govt op ELF or whatever the fuck it is to make you go on as mass shooting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_harassment

Also, don't ask for help about such shit on Jow Forums because of retards like

I was painting in the vineyards recently alone and heard a woman's voice, thing is I'm in germany and dont speak a lick of german yet the womans voice was saying something in german.

I'm now worried that it's either me losing my mind again or sbooby ghosts, I hope the latter because at least german ghost girls will talk to me.

Attached: tenor.gif (358x312, 1.92M)

Wow i guess you are in even bigger problem than me if you hear languages that you cant understand.

I asked the locals whom I met here if there were any stories of ghosts in the vineyards, they looked at me confused and said no. However they did tell me that theres a local legend of how the devil was pretending to be a priest replacing the old one, a gust of wind blew up his robes revealing his hooves. The town chased him into the black forest before leaping off a rock off a cliff, strange thing is theres a hoof imprint in the rock where he supposedly jumped from.

Not really relevant but I thought it was an interesting story, as it's not far from the vineyards.

Can also be a lack of sleep and other stuff, except if this voice had an entire conversation with you, that is definitely not a lack of sleep. Just wait a few days see if it happens a few more times, go through the usual normal candidates and if nothing helps, see a psychologist about it.

Better to have a language he can't understand then one he can, don't listen to that voice if it instructs you.

Don't take their fucking pills. also

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_shielding

Hallucinations can happen from a variety of causes, not just schizophrenia. Stop taking any drugs, alcohol, make sure you get enough sleep, if you have any prescription drugs you can check if any of them can cause psychological side effects. If it continues happening, go to a psychiatrist.

I dont use drugs( let go of the sleeping medicine after the hallucinations ) and i do sleep a good amount of time(when im not sleeping i rest in my bed under a blanket while awake my life pretty much consist of browsing Jow Forums and laying in bed ) so i guess that alcohol is the cause since i do consume that. I guess i should cut down .

How much do you drink? Alcohol related hallucinations are usually not voices, but cutting back to 1-2 glasses a day is a good idea regardless.

I'm not but are you fully isolated except for your interactions on Jow Forums?

I sometimes talk to my parents and VERY RARELY have friends over.

About 12 cans of beer and a glass or two of something stronger.

So your isolation causing hallucinations is a maybe, although I don't really think so. I'm guessing that you aren't stressed out either. Other mental illnesses?

>tfw old thoughts from a few seconds ago start overlaying over the new ones mixing into something that sounds like 10 different radio broadcasts
Anyone know that feel?

Attached: 15522026533390.jpg (822x901, 85K)

Im just gonna say this now but go get evaluated dude