Be a failed human being

>be a failed human being
>autistic incel, virgin, manlet, bald, etc.
>your physics studies are the only thing keeping you together
>you show your exercises to a truck driver friend
>he intuitively solves the problems without even knowing the mechanical formulas. just like that.
>he drives a truck and apparently has perfect intuition on Newtonian mechanics unlike you
>you realize you're completely useless in the only thing you've staked your whole life on

I'm speechless. I'm quitting uni tomorrow and living in a hole for the rest of my life. He should be studying physics, not me. It feels almost insulting when he refuses to get higher education but still destroys me in my own field. I don't deserve to take part in science. Guess I'll be a NEET virgin forever. I'll post again when I'm 50 and a virgin with no job.

Attached: index (2).jpg (227x222, 10K)

b&r (based and redpilled) truck driver

Attached: file.png (326x301, 48K)

Nothing's worse than going bald when you haven't gotten a wife yet

Are you doing high-school physics or something? Otherwise there's no way some truck driver is going to have intuition there.

get a haircut and job faggot

I'm in uni, but I showed him an entrance exam problem that I couldn't solve in hours. He did it without a pen and paper, just in his mind, in seconds.

>bald
get a haircut

Either you're a brainlet or he's a genius

post it here

t. truck driver

I think it's both. His IQ is like 140+ but he refuses to use it to do anything productive.
I know I sound arrogant but it pisses me off that here I am busting my ass in uni and some dude too lazy to study physics just serves me in my own game and walks away. I'm insulted, humiliated and wanting to give up on life now.

What was the statement of the problem?

>truck driver
>whizz at physics/math

user hes on amphetamines lol

this thread hurts me on inside.

Attached: how-do-you-like-them-apples-2-18206-1425942295-9_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 32K)

we arent all going to make it bro

I could deal with being an unemployed brainlet but loneliness and no sex is too much.
I literally have nothing do I

Im also studying Physics atm, user. Dont worry, Newtonian Mechanics is something that just comes natural to some people and to some it doesnt. I had a very hard time with classical Mechanics, but I was doing really well in the Physics courses afterwards. Dont worry too much about it.

Unless it's something really simple like gear ratios, levers, or pulleys, this is bullshit. Post the problem

You could be happy if only you weren't so jealous.

>really simple like gear ratios, levers, or pulleys, this is bullshit

I'm a physics student and I find those incredibly hard.
I have no idea how gear ratios work and I'm in uni

Why wouldn't I be jealous of people who have everything and are happy, when I literally can't be happy because I have no reason to be?

His iq doesn't mean shit. It doesn't matter how smart you think you are, it matters how smart the world thinks you are, and the world will always view him as nothing but a truck driver. Meanwhile you have the will to make a name for yourself in academic pursuits. Keep grinding, user.

High IQ isn't going to help you with a fucking physics exam question if you haven't studied the subject at all
It'd be like reading an alien language to him, sure if he chose to study he'd excel but you don't just intuitively understand that kind of thing

Stop this LARP at once

Well you should probably sort that out because it's incredibly easy. People applying to the army get asked that shit

its trivial and left as an excercise to the reader

Attached: 5dd7a8e2-eed7-4667-b62b-2ffd1366d41e.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Can you teach me gear ratios and levers pls

I suggest looking into truss problems, and statics. (not the user who claimed it was easy)

Levers increase the amount of force they put out, at the expense of them only being able to exert this force over a smaller distance. Force goes up, distance goes down. F1D1 = F2D2.

A gear is really just a load of levers arranged in a circle.