Have you ever seen a fight in real life?

Have you ever seen a fight in real life?

Attached: fight.webm (480x848, 1.96M)

ya. been in some.

asians are on suicide watch and this is probably not original

>when the splash damage from Tyrone's right hook knocks u out

yes. I've been in multiple. usually got my ass kicked but not before I dealt some serious damage, got sent to and sent a couple guys to the hospital.

just last night i was walking back to my car after watching a movie around midnight and I saw some girl fighting with her black bf, she walked off and he was freaking out asking her to stop. She kept saying things like "fuck u nigga" and "im done playin nigga"

he took her phone and then they really started tugging and pulling and pushing on each other. Watched the whole thing from outside my car smoking a cigarette. Not really a fight but it was pretty intense.

Attached: 1557789859538.png (354x369, 175K)

I saw some polish guy knock out a black guy who tried to pickpocket him in Times Square.

Why is he fighting naked?

Looks like him and friend came out of a sauna, black dude probably snatched his towel and threw it on a roof or some shit

>punch the guy that's trying to deescalate things
Classic nog.

did that guy fucking go to prison or what.

what the fuck is this dumb shit

I just saw one in China, I think they were brother working at the same restaurant.

Loads.
I always walk away from them.
I have no interest in watching people beat each other up.
I hate even watching boxing and UFC.

Why the fuck does he punch the guy restraining the guy trying to fight him

Yes between an Arab and a Black. I didn't react, I just watched from 30 meters away and the Black got BTFO

I grew up in Texas user. Fights are a part of life. It surprises me that there are adults who HAVENT seen a fight.

it makes him more powerful

> Watched the whole thing from outside my car smoking a cigarette

Sound like a fun late- night activity.

Blacks dont think

Yeah. A few in high school for stupid shit. Then when I caught a charge and spent 3 months in county I had an inmate try to chin check me. That inmate got a nice blow on me but then I just went ham and by the end of the fight he was on the ground bleeding with 2 missing teeth. Never got fucked with ever since and finished my sentence without any problems.

-1000 social credit points