Any non misogynistic robots out there?

any non misogynistic robots out there?

Attached: 1555448242241.jpg (584x657, 231K)

yeah. just a misanthrope

I am a little bit, I dont think all women deserve the axe but there are some things you are all guilty of.

I dont blame every woman for acts of single psychopaths like some.

robots are the least misogynistic of all people in our society. Chads are the most they see them as nothing but disposable sex dispencers.

highly disagree about the first part of that sentence

I pretty much have adopted the mindset of extreme apathy so I no longer really care

I am mgtow, but i don't think all women are psychotic retards

no suck my pemis

I think most of the negative stuff that women do are because
1. They are dumb
2. I would do the same if I was them in their situation
3. There are almost no good or genuine people on the planet, passive cruelty is the norm and intentional isn't shocking or surprising

Attached: !not funny, didn't laugh.jpg (1075x1035, 376K)

>modern feminism
>I wish there was more dominant men sigh, oh btw chad I eat ass teehee

I would consider myself a little bit sexist, because I think women are inherently mentally different than men and should thus be treated differently, but I don't dislike them or have anything against them. I think they have their own set of pros and cons as compared to men. They are better in some ways and worse in others.

Sure. I just rarely find women interesting.

>Chads are the most they see them as nothing but disposable sex dispencers.
correct, and they don't even try to intellectually justify it or barely even think about it much unlike spergs

I don't believe that whores are women.

Attached: 5326725-640_933384116-1184297_p.jpg (640x853, 29K)

I don't hate women, but I notice a lot of them use their gender to take advantage of others.

Attached: 1559818620503.png (778x901, 178K)

Yeah, I judge people on an individual basis

I'm closer to a misandrist but I think its cause I had an absent/distant father
I like women, all my friends are women

i dont hate women, and its my fault that i am alone
i wish i could find someone that would actually love me, we would take care of each other
but im alone because im boring and ugly i guess, and i find it hard to talk to people
im tired of being alone

>i dont hate women, and its my fault that i am alone
she's not gonna fuck you brah

Attached: 1543500143090.png (416x451, 214K)

Yeah. Took me years, but I gradually managed to get rid of it by age 21.

I dont hate women, I hate whores. Unfortunately most women are whores so society thinks I hate women.

>i dont hate women, and its my fault that i am alone
That's the hard truth we all have to face here.

>because im boring and ugly
This is wrong though. Have you seen some of the dudes that have gfs? I once met this guy who was the most boring motherfucker I ever had the displeasure of talking to. Despite that, his gf was an 8/10. He wasn't even very attractive. He looked like a nerd.
The point is, boredom has a large subjective component, and is most likely not the cause. Unless you are very very ugly, ugliness is most likely not the cause either. In my case, I figured out it was a mental illness I had (OCD) which was causing me to appear creepy to women due to the way I would react to them. Given the fact that you're posting here, you should ask whether mental illness isn't the cause for you too.

Boo hoo i guess thats the way life is better not try to improve ahh whats the point. If you dont want to be alone then actually do something for yourself...

You are projecting. user never said he wasn't trying to improve.