Day 2 of nofap complete! (In one and a half hour that is)

Day 2 of nofap complete! (In one and a half hour that is)

This time I won't fail, I feel more resolve than ever. I've added the extra requirement of going for at least one walk of at least half an hour daily, this way I can make it more of a self-improvement streak instead of just nofap, maybe I'll add other productive daily goals in the future. What are you doing to improve yourself anons?

Attached: 1553934638248.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yG1y5843-7U
youtu.be/fwvQavLiYf4
youtu.be/3c_RU2NcJ9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just fap retard, there's nothing bad about it unless u like kids or something.

you dumb fag, just fap if you have to. I havent fapped in a week and it has made my life shittier. Fapping makes you happy and more relaxed

I have my reasons okay, masturbation just makes me feel bad anyway.

this is actually very wholesome and im proud user. i started lifting weights, only for a bit each day since im busy a lot and ive seen some improvement.

Thank you user, I'm proud of you too! I think you'll see more improvement if you keep the habit up and increase the weight when necessary, it's admirable that you have the energy for that when you're busy as you claim, even if it's just a little bit.

Attached: yuru_yuri_kyoko_toshino_thumbs_up_transparent_.png (1024x576, 437K)

I'm very glad to hear you're doing it user! I hope this one lasts all the way to the end. I wouldn't call it "self-improvement" but I got serious about learning japanese at the start of the week. I have the kanas fairly down by now, even if I do read at baby speeds and I'm slowly learning the radicals that make up Kanji.

Attached: 56afe4402d7ffc0fe00116eb26444562.jpg (833x1000, 898K)

Congratulations user-kun! I knew you could do it! You *will* succeed! Keep at it!
As should you! Learning kanji is a marathon in every sense of the word, but being able to read and understand Japanese with decent fluency is extremely rewarding. What resource are you using for grammar?

Attached: 1564002115934.jpg (636x850, 117K)

Learning a language is definitely self-improvement in my book! I tried learning Japanese a while ago, got hiragana down but then I looked at Kanji and realized this would simply take too much effort to be worthwhile for me personally, I guess I got intimidated haha. Perhaps I'll start again in the future.

Thank you for the encouragement! I will do it. You're the user from yesterday right? You said you had to record a show, what did you mean by that?

Attached: 391.png (1280x720, 1016K)

No that user would be me. It's nothing too big, I write for a site and we also record podcasts. Fairly big staff so I don't have to be on all the time, but I signed up for it last week.
I just like languages so I do it more out of hobbyism than anything else. I was learning French for a while, and I liked it, but I realised speaking English already you actually have to go out of your way to use French if you ever learn it. Whereas being into anime and such I would very much have an outlet for Japanese if I learnt it. But yeah it is intimidating as all heck but I figured nothing bad ever happens if I don't become fluent. Even just some crude Japanese would be cool to know and kinda useful.

Attached: ebb64bccf5b930f6919aade5e92cfdbe.jpg (957x1298, 1.64M)

If not masturbating for 2 fucking days is an achievement for you then you SERIOUSLY need to reconsider being alive.

Ah, that's pretty cool, what kind of stuff do you write? (if you don't mind me asking) if you have a big cast, the podcasts must be a somewhat big deal right? Do you film the podcasts or are you in them? I definitely agree with you regarding the languages, I used to have French in school but because of so little exposure I can barely say basic sentences anymore, so Japanese seems to be a better choice for those of us who enjoy a lot of Japanese media/entertainment. What approach are you taking to Kanji? I read people learn a certain amount of characters each day, Japanese is very different and difficult for a westerner, I suppose that only makes it more rewarding. Lots of benefits linked to learning a new language so it's honestly a great way of self-improvement, seriously considering getting back into my Japanese studies now haha. Best of luck to you with it.

Just posting my progress user.

Attached: 1560240408390.png (1000x1000, 663K)

Hey look what I found. Here user, have this pic from me to you for your project

Attached: DJIjPqHW4AAnFn8.jpg (1036x813, 57K)

Aww, thanks for the motivation! Did you draw that? Very cute picture either way.

That's still pretty cool, is it like a hobby project or volunteer thing since there's no money? A few thousands readers certainly isn't bad either!

Ah, flashcards, those are always a great help for this kind of thing. I'd always try to draw the character many times too when I was learning hiragana, I think that can be quite useful to remember them with, and you practice writing them at the same time. Downside is that you have to learn the stroke order which adds some work I suppose, unless you're already doing this.

I can think I can handle it, learning with some music on could be relaxing even. I have enough free time anyway. Thank you for your concern though hehe. What did you mean by "did you already take your first one?"unless I'm overlooking something.

Attached: 3.jpg (313x313, 15K)

Whoops, accidentally tagged you twice.

That's okay. I'm just gonna assume you like talking to me so much you tagged me twice so I saw it. But it's fair because I also like talking to you!

It is a volunteer site indeed, but we get a little kickback from the ads depending on readership.

I was asking if you'd already started talking your walks silly! Also what kinda music do you like to listen to to relax?

Attached: 1555042661144.png (1183x799, 524K)

Aha, we'll go with that then, I enjoy talking to you too!

That's quite an admirable thing to do then, always good to keep yourself busy with something like that. Do you have a passion for writing?

Oh, my walks, right haha. I have started, mostly do it at night as it's nice and quiet. I used to take walks every now and them already but I want to make it a more consistent and daily thing now, as far the music, it varies a lot. Mostly soothing and calm songs, a lot of it from OSTs and such. I'll link a few below. (Phoneposting right now though)
youtu.be/yG1y5843-7U
youtu.be/fwvQavLiYf4
youtu.be/3c_RU2NcJ9c (the more ominous sounding one)
What kind of music do you like?

Attached: 20180407_023955_IMG_9183.jpg (700x878, 60K)

It's fun to play along isn't it? Maybe if I say it enough times and you agree I'll have a new cute friend!

I like writing a fair bit. I don't think I have what it takes to be a writer, so it's nice to be able to indulge in my free time with a little audience.

I like your music choice too btw! I never played Nier but I like the soundtrack a lot and I'm a big fan of Satie. So two thumbs up from me. I used to go on a lot of night walks too, but I've been sleeping earlier for a few months now so don't get the chance that often anymore.

Attached: D7TNbNbUwAAN88E.jpg (1573x2229, 224K)

What? I'm a bit confused right now haha.

Would you like to become a writer? Why do you not think you have what it takes? That's not a good mindset to approach it with!

Love NieR's soundtrack too, Automata as well. Satie is great too, only discovered him recently but I really like his pieces. Sleeping early is probably a good thing, shows discipline, I tend to have the bad habit of staying up quite late when I don't have to wake up early.

Attached: 1559803352634.png (574x802, 270K)

Don't worry too much about it. I'm not planning anything bad.

I dunno, it just seems like I would feel more at ease with it if it were something I'm mean to do you know? But I don't mind, I like doing it anyway and I'm gonna do it to the capacity I can.

I had that problem too haha. I spend years going to bed at 4 am and waking up just before noon or so. But it is kinda nice in it's own way right? The quiet of night, maybe some cricket noises, everything is very quiet and peaceful at that time of day.

Attached: Dz15QIgUwAEqH1n.jpg (1170x1200, 162K)

Ehehe, that sounds... ominous, but I'll believe you!

That's the spirit, I'm sure you're a good writer already and with practice like you're getting from the site that can only become better. ^^ I'm practicing drawing myself (although admittedly I procrastinate a lot.)

Sounds almost exactly like me right now, the quiet of the night is lovely but you end up missing the charm of the early morning.

Attached: D7QQ9QJUcAEgk_q.jpg (858x1200, 104K)

>nofap
>weeb
it's not gonna work, as your mind is utterly corrupted by your filthy chink perv cartoons

also ew @ all the weeb pervert sick fags itt

Attached: 1499258657034.gif (184x141, 1019K)

The largest extent of my evil plans is to talk to you more because you're such a cutie.

What kind of stuff do you like to draw, user?

Attached: c3e8fdf6898bf0a3fce70d9bd229799c.jpg (2507x3541, 697K)

Aha, I'll tense up when you say things like that, you're so delightful.

I really want to get good at character art, so far I'm only drawing shapes from different angles and practicing the fundamentals, so no real drawings yet. If I succeed I'd like to learn landscapes too.

Attached: 153374832.jpg (324x354, 69K)

Why would you tense up user? It's totally okay. I like telling cuties that they're cute is all.

I think that makes sense. I've heard that that's the way you start after all. Have you been learning long?

Attached: c501de9ced65010ea350a3223104fef8.jpg (1220x1907, 379K)

Nofap is a broscience meme. If you aren't bored and have plenty of stuff to occupy your time (e.g. a job or really engrossing hobbies) you'll naturally revert to masturbating 1 - 3 times a week on average, which is normal and healthy.

Seriously that's it. You're just bored because you (probably) have no job and you have no serious hobbies. Start using all your energy for something productive and your libido will start to calm down on its own. Happened to me. Jerked off all the time in college and as a NEET cause I had too much free time and did nothing but play TF2 and other mindless online games that didn't challenge or stimulate me. Once I started working full time my libido dropped off and I went from 10+ JO sessions a week to about 2 or 3. Helps that having less free time made me prioritize my hobbies more.

I pretty much only have time to fooling around on Jow Forums on weekends now.

It just makes me a bit nervous I guess, thanks though, you're so sweet again.

I started a few months ago, it's just been on and off mostly. Sometimes I spend plenty of time on my practice everyday, other times I don't really draw for longer periods. Could be related to my mood or something.

Attached: 155473758362.jpg (736x1177, 138K)

That's even cuter user. You'd mentioned before you're not super used to being complimented. Is there any compliment in particular you've received that struck out to you?

And that makes sense. Especially when you're trying to get good motivations can really be an issue. But you seem very determined to change yourself in ways you like so I have faith in you.

By the way I really love the artist that did that pic. Their stuff is very erm... stimulating for me.

Attached: dce2ac681640576e87b61ac7ee6894a4.jpg (3155x4095, 1019K)

I know user, my libido isn't really insane or anything, nor am I addicted to masturbation by any means. It's more of a way to train discipline and masturbation makes me feel filthy and bad so it's not really pleasurable honestly. I do work a part-time job and I don't waste all my time, maybe a bit much though.

i havent ejaculated since july 17th. ama

Ehm, I remember how one time I something unfortunate happened to me (slight inconvenience, nothing too bad) on a classtrip, and one person in my class got upset and said things along the lines of "why did it have to be you, you don't deserve that" that was very kind of him.

Your faith in me is seriously uplifting, you've given me a lot of resolve and motivation by encouraging and motivating me like that constantly. Thank you, honestly!

I don't really know the artist, who is it? Or is it like... stuff I shouldn't look at?

Attached: 1561569915716.jpg (629x720, 43K)

Deliberately or as the result of a non-existant libido or some condition?

Ah so you've a reputation as a nice boy irl too huh? I can't say I'm too surprised. You do seem like a total good boy.

Well I like you so I want you to accomplish the things you want. It's as simple as that

Attached: b0763914ffbd8c15b8771fede529b5e4.jpg (500x745, 314K)

A nice boy? Maybe to like one or two people, I think I mostly have a reputation for being very silent and reserved. A total good boy? Ahaha, thank you, I'm not sure, I try to be sympathetic with people.

I like you too, a lot. I hope you become a really good writer and fluent at Japanese!

I'm going to sleep now, don't wanna pull a 6AM all-nighter again and trying to patch my sleeping rhythm up a bit. I really like talking to you, see you tomorrow?

Attached: 1561224175845.jpg (934x1200, 583K)

can i watch you two when you eventually get to that point further down the thread?

Well you may not be so sure but I think I am. I can just tell you're so good!

I appreciate your good wishes too, user. I'd love to see you tomorrow as well, wouldn't miss it for the world. Goodnight and sweet dreams.

Attached: af55356108c51ec9f73144a2458c948c.jpg (800x800, 133K)

>Haven't fapped in three weeks
>Can hear colors

See ya later losers