I want a big brother figure. where do i find one?

i want a big brother figure. where do i find one?

Attached: D8372AE3-4080-40E7-87A8-AA2E566EC5A3.jpg (750x855, 492K)

/r9gay/ three floors below

Become a trap and get a daddy dom bf

but the thread is infested with fags. i dont think they are going to see my post

I don't know, i have a big brother but i'm more responsible than him.

but it is not supposed to be sexual. thats why its a big brother

you're a fag too for replying to my post without checking my 3x3 three trips

go back to b.. retard. serious discussion only

>i'm the retard for having basic courtesy

be my older brother please

i am a big brother

this is probably my sibling
i am useless

please describe what exactly you think a big brother figure entails?

Attached: NORMOS.jpg (396x385, 20K)

care for me and think i am cute and watch kpop and makeup videos with me

Sounds fucking awful, i'd rather not.

fuck you u would never be a good older brother anyway go continue being a useless one to ur biological sibling

Suck my dick, faggot. No one wants to watch makeup videos with you.

If u want that big brother ur better off searching on grindr

well that part is negotiable.

You're just a faggot you don't want a big brother you want a faggot friend.

bro i am a FEMALE biologically. i just want something sweet and innocent

if im a faggot and want faggot friends why dont i ask for contact in the fag thread? are you a fucking retarded faggot or what?

You want a beta cuck orbiter to buy you shit while you fuck chad

This sounds cute if you're actually a girl.

it has nothing to do with money. just wanted to spend time together online. wouldnt it make more sense for me to be on patreon or tiktok looking for orbiters to give me money? please use your brain next time u think about posting

if u can voice call as well then let us spend some time together?!

I simply don't believe you but okay.

I have to work and not always free but I could voice chat, yes. Where are you from?

>I want a larger male to dominate me and make me uncomfortable in my home and submissive to him
lol gay!

australia. right now i am about to go to bed since it is 6am

your brother makes you uncomfortable in your own home that you were raised together in? that sounds awful. you probably have a lot of mental issues right?

That's what I figured. I wouldn't be home until you're in bed so it wouldn't work out.

tranny faggots need to be deleted

Attached: images.jpg (200x253, 8K)

>big brother figure
I have a brother that's 4 years older than me. I have hardly spoken to him since i was 11 because, idk he thought i was an annoying kid and our relationship never recovered. Now he lives pretty far away and it's been so many years there's not really any chance to do so.

I guess it doesn't matter, I haven't really felt bad about not having any sort of relationship with him, but I did always wish I had a younger sibling to hang out with here and there and help out with all the little things.

I'm in pretty much the same situation except i'm the older brother. He annoyed the piss out of me and I mostly ignored him growing up. But looking back at it now I feel I should've made more of an attempt to be brotherly. I was very depressed and bitter at the time and that probably factored into my feelings towards him.

Yeah, sounds a lot like my brother. I know he has told my parents he regrets it but it'd be so weird/awkward to do anything about it now. If it's not too late I'd say to do your best to try and reignite some sort of familial bond with him.

Personally, even though i haven't spoken to him in years, if he needed my help with something I would go out of my way to help him because I still feel obligated to help any family. In my opinion, as long as something very negative didn't happened to drive family apart, there's probably still some sort of bond intact that you could grow upon.

Actual older brother here. If you wanna add me you can tell me a bit mord about yourself, and if we "click" I'll be the best brother you can hope for! I'd care about and love you and be supportive, protect you from bullies and so on.
This sounds nice and I like kpop, but the makeup videos? Kinda weird desu. Doesn't sound like something i'do with my sis but whatever I'm open to try anything.
If you're looking to find new orbiters or paypigs or are just bored, ignore this. Otherwise contact is thetrashman#3853