Ask the opposite gender anything

Another one of these threads. You know the drill

Attached: symbols-004.jpg (600x406, 47K)

can women be attracted to 5'6 guy?

Is the friendzone always caused by physical unattractiveness ?

yes. it's not that short.

nope.
orgee

Why do women always give terrible advice about getting women?

Yeah, but personally I think that short guys are only attractive when they're lean. When they're too muscular or fat they just look like squares or circles
I don't think so. Sometimes the friend has traits that make him enjoyable to be around but aren't suitable for a partner. Also, sometimes you know someone for too long to really see them as a romantic interest (unless you've had a crush from the beginning)
Because we give advice based on how we would like to be treated personally and we don't take into consideration what would work on most women

This is rubbish. The way you would "like to be treated" is how you would like to be treated by someone who is your friend. Not someone you want to have sexual relations with. The "women only date assholes" stereotype is true for a reason.

Attached: believe-in-something-even-if-it-means-making-up-everything-42635915.png (500x581, 234K)

Do all men secretly look down on women?

Why do we have 2 of these things?

My oneitis is around 5'6 I think.

I secretly look up to them

why are hyperbolic questions like this a thing? it's like you view women as some kind of complex force of the universe instead of people who have unique views and tastes. no, out of the 4 billion women on the planet, none of them could ever be attracted to a guy who's under 5'6" tall. is that what you wanted to hear?

Attached: 1557090816694.jpg (450x600, 49K)

No I think on the contrary we can overestimate women because of their beauty

Outside of Jow Forums no I don't

Really? That's surprising to me because I always feel like men talk to us like we're stupid

Maybe you're just smarter and have a slight superiority complex

I don't but I'm pretty pathetic so I look up to most people.

Many men tend to be very logical and many women tend to be very emotional. In order to not trigger those emotions, logical men take a slow and easy to understand approach when dealing with emotional women. That's my theory.

jealousy of having it easy isn't really looking down on someone

It probably depends on the individual. Most women I interact with are smarter than me.

>ask the opposite gender anything
Will you be my gf?

The female gender is now yours.

Huh. While that's true that women tend to be more emotional, I don't understand what it has to do with the ability to understand concepts and directions

The whole thing, wow.
I don't know, I think it might be a bit too much. I need some space. It's not you, it's me.

robots, why did the word "virgin" become an insult?
i dont think being a virgin male is bad at all, but i see people throwing it around all the time

Because being a virgin means you can't get women, which means you're a bad, low quality person.

seems like a very superficial and shitty reason

Because men used it to describe other men who were so unattractive/ lacking in people skills that they couldn't get laid. Later, stacies started picking it up and now it's a pretty mainstream insult.

That's right. Did you really expect anything else?
Nice dubs, fren.

Aren't most insults though?

fair point, anons. and ty for checkin my dubs

Nah I definitely put women on a pedestal

It's about what being a virgin means, not just that you havent had sex but the implication that youre alone and not worth attention desu
I dont personally take it as an insult but other guys do

Attached: 20190706_121417_2-1293x2304.jpg (1293x2304, 276K)

Why are some women soo god damn indecisive and unable to make a decision when it comes to picking a place to eat on a date?

Is there any reason they can be so picky and indecisive or is it just a regular phenomena?

Because males have to put work into attracting women. If you are a virgin, it means your genes are trash and so Darwinian sexual selection flushes them down the drain

Why do women even come here. Why is just about every femoid who comes to this board seem to just want to wrangle attention about their vagina or why they can't get a bf knowing full well they're going to get that attention here. Why do femoids have to take advantage of socially inept users. Even before the incel fiasco the majority hated you. You're only praying on the mentally lacking. You estroniggers sped up the natural course of downfall for our board and I hate you for it. Your kind caused reddit incels to flock here and Jow Forums, your kind created a huge wave of prisongays that are loud as shit on every other board crying about their nonexistent femboys, and have ultimately created the trend of orbiter farming. Fuck these threads that give women any platform to speak on this board.

Usually, they want to pick something that both of you will enjoy, won't make her look like a total glutton hambeast if she likes it too much and wants to eat alot and also will be affordable

Its alot of variables to think about, if she really is interested she wants the date to go as well as possible.

But if you pick she will accept it and eat whatever pallatable shit is it there, or just a sad salad.

>stacies started picking it up
they were always going to, as it places access their holes as the sole metric to judge a man by

What do girls look for on dating sites? I look good but am a hikki I guess. I know men outnumber females seven to one or something, but besides that how bad is the hikki thing?