Help me bros!!! I just got absolutely destroyed in one text message

Help me bros!!! I just got absolutely destroyed in one text message.

I told her I was still into her after all this time and interested.
She promptly responded with the whole "I'm so flattered you are such a good friend and a great person, we need to be sure to keep in touch." thing.
Now I'm crying on my bedroom floor because I'm a pussy and can't even deal with a soft rejection.
I just wanted her. That's all I ever wanted, but of course, fucking fate would rather have me suffer in the pit of eternal loneliness rather than be happy for once.
What the FUCK did I do wrong? Why does this have to happen to me?

Attached: 1557262365863s.jpg (200x208, 4K)

just tell her yew want sum sex
then delete her texts

Why did you expect success. Also you are a fucking sperg. And you are retarded. This is assuming you aren't simply pretending to be retarded but that would make you even more of a sperg.

you're not attractive enough. don't worry there's nothing you can do about it. getting worked up is to your detriment. your first mistake was believing that spending an extended period of time with a girl will somehow make her fall for you, when she's been seeing other men this entire time. you'll get over it, or maybe you won't and will commit suicide. no one else cares other than you though, so take with that what you will.

I didn't even want sex. I never cared about that. All I wanted was somebody who I could love who loves me back, a real, genuine, healthy, relationship. I tried my hardest to be alpha about it but nothing good ever came of it. Why do I never reap what I sow?

What did you write? You can't be ambiguous about it.

you need the sex. your penis entering her vagina triggers her love

I wrote that I had something important to tell her.

Then I texted that I wanted to say it for a while and I didn't really know how to tell her. And after that, I said I'm still into you and I cant seem to get you out of my head.

How old are you my guy.

Just tell her that you love her and wants her as your gf don't be fancy about it.

post screencap of conversation for better context dawg

I'm 18 right now, so I'm sure as you can tell I'm very inexperienced with girls and relationships in general.

That would fuck things up more I think. She pretty much already rejected me, I'm not sure I want to push her further away. If I can still have her as a friend I still want that.

send dickpic, so she'll clearly see your intentions

you're still young. Cut her off and try not to think about her. Just think about the fact that she doesn't care about you and probably will never do. Best of luck in life op. Also, dont search too much for "love", you'll probably find the right one in a moment you wouldn't expect

OP here. I just got a text back from her after asking for some feedback. She told me she was still interested in me but shifted her focus to school. She said I never made a move or kissed her or did anything romantic to her, and that it made her feel like we were still just friends every time we were together. She felt like the way I treated her as more of a friend meant she would not make a good girlfriend for me.

I have no idea what I can do. Is this even fixable at this point? What have I done?

I'm 33.

You are 18.

If I had known at 18 how many girls would reject me in the next 15 years, I would have offed myself.

Good luck.

take her out on a date in the evening and if you both feel like it kiss her at the end. It's not that hard

You need to develop a higher image of self-worth.

Her rejection means nothing.

If she were interested, she would have JUMPED at the opportunity to be with you.

Just move on already.

>What have I done?

You've learned a lesson. You need to make moves.

she's trying her best to let you down easy. if she wanted you right now, she'd be with you. period. stop overthinking this shit it will lead you to stress and an early death, fuck.

Hey, man, she didn't need to write that and yet she did. There's some string you can pull there, take her somewhere.

>help me bros!!!
>I'm crying on my bedroom floor
>fucking FATE would rather have me SUFFER IN THE PIT OF ETERNAL LONELINESS rather than be HAPPY FOR ONCE
Do me and yourself a favor OP. Say these words out loud, to an audience.