Would you rather date a 10/10 who smoked and drank often, or a 7/10 who was straight edge?

Would you rather date a 10/10 who smoked and drank often, or a 7/10 who was straight edge?

Attached: 1565385179104.jpg (682x1024, 89K)

7/10. It makes it easier for her to not cheat on me if she was less attractive, and she still looks smoking at that tier.

latter, of course.

Straight edge always, not even a question.

I used to drink and smoke weed even though at heart i was a shy wallflower and only did it out of self-destruction. Im straight edge now but I'll never be the same before i started, it changed me for the worst and i think it tends to bring out a bad side of certain people. So straight edge girl over roastie partier

10s are latent dynamite, never fuck with them unless you want to be obliterated

Attached: photo-1.jpg (900x900, 79K)

Smoking is disgusting, but I've had some fun having sloppy drunken sex before.

7/10 straight edge all the way. my druggie ex ogled at other girls and it really fucking hurt.

this isnt even a good question

>who smoked and drank often
how is this a negative?
imagine not wanting to smonk and drink with ur gf on the weekends under a starry sky or in front of a fireplace

Attached: large (2).png (750x482, 429K)

7/10 so i can impregnate her and not have retarded kids

I guess straight edge? I drink sometimes but someone that both smokes and drinks a lot probably has a lot more issues that they dont want to deal with

I go with the no such thing as a 10 meme, so you mean a 9
Not that she'd be one for long with those habits, I'll go with the 7 although I do drink occasionally and she would have to be fine with that

this desu
you guys are some squares, like what you even gonna do with that 7/10? discuss politics and read books?

>discuss politics and read books
yea they will spend their times discussing how being a centrist is neat and how dumb everyone else is, but animu instead of books

neither. the 10/10 would get drunk and cheat on me with some Chad, while the 7/10 would get all judgmental about my drinking/pot smoking and leave me for a straight edge Chad. would much rather just get wasted and fap, as then I'm not getting betrayed or dealing with some uppity cunt all day

straight edge is boring, who needs a girl if you can't smoke weed and have crazy sex together.

So the meaning of life is to do drugs and have sex?

according to druggies, yes

can i have a 7/10 who drinks and does drugs, but just with me?

what? no, life has no meaning. But drugs are fun, and i like having fun.

Straight edge because I am also straight edge. Its uncomfortable to be the only sober person.

>10/10 roastie vs 7/10 pure maiden
Gee, I wonder

A 10/10 who drinks and smokes often won't look like a 10/10 for very long. If you're in it for the long game, the straight edge girl is the better choice. Especially if she's more than likely to have a personality other than being a hot girl.

Why did you choose that lifestyle desu ka?