Actual robots are very few and far between nowadays. The vast majority of real robots killed themselves already...

Actual robots are very few and far between nowadays. The vast majority of real robots killed themselves already. The only reason this board's traffic isn't decreasing is because of the incel invasion. For every robot that dies there are 10 incels that take his place. This board is nothing short of an incel hellhole now.

Attached: z8xJmaeCHRo5pxcYhXuVXYO5_640x360[1].jpg (640x360, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/43858201/
imgur.com/a/i1VQf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Newfag here. What's the difference between robots and incels?

define what you mean by a robot
is it just someone with aspergers?

is this the kid who got blackmailed by that trap fag named reiko?

Jesus fuck. Is this what we've degraded to? People asking literally who we are? OP is right, we are dead.

robots are socially inept friendless people
incels are people who struggle to aquire romantic/sexual relationships
both tend to be autistic

I wish that was me

What? Give me the story

there seems to be a lot of overlap between incel and robots.
i'm both

an incel would go on a mass shooting
a robot would empty a clip through his head

yeah this fucking sucks man. when is 8ch coming back

That's so fucking wrong.
I'm a robot and I'm planning on an heroing, is it females or sex that drive me to do it? No.

Also most of the mass shooters weren't incels

>no one in this thread knows what a robot is
2016 is precisely when this board went to complete and total shit. I remember 2015 being comfy, even the girls that were posting here were better.

what happened in 2016?
i'm actually new to r9k, i usually hang out with the int boys

>American robots have an easy instant way out by getting a shotgun and quickly ending it all while I live in a nogunz shithole
It's not fair REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the only people complaining about "incels" are trannies and normalfags

i owuldn't even care if u didn't shit up this board so much and blatanty lied so much

Now what's gonna happen is OP starts schizo rambling about being here since 1978 and all sorts of schizo shit

Attached: eyes.jpg (320x371, 62K)

>what happened in 2016?
the tranny and fag shit ramped up and election normans started pouring in

the "incel invaison" is much more recent and a literal madeup event by the people above

>when is 8ch coming back
I once walked into two gay men 69ing, and 8ch was still the gayest thing I've ever seen. I just want the old r9k back.

I remember my pro-Donald Trump Kekistani phase

8ch had cuteboys

>namefag
pic reIated

Attached: 578374379291.jpg (300x400, 31K)

As someone who's been here since 2013 (this board, been on this site since 2011 so still a newfag but older than most current visitors) I can assure you that there is no real difference and the terms have pretty much always been used interchangably.
The people accusing incles of being from reddit are ironically exposing how new they themselves are

both things you said make u a fag for different reasons

Well, it should, because I'm gay

Agatha was the last good e-girl

Fuck this zoomer era we've entered

>have pretty much always been used interchangably.
let me correct you here fren, incel was rarely used but what you mean is probably the key concepts are similar to the core

you find many parallels, first of all obv bc both involuntary-celibate-but-not-literally
both perceiving themselves as outcasts, different, non neurotypical

the concept of "robot" is more fatalistic though and more absolute though

>The people accusing incles of being from reddit are ironically exposing how new they themselves are
they are not, it's a meme they came up with
a literal psyop concocted on discord
some just mindlessly repeat it for being newfags tho yea
but there is maliciousness at the root

Attached: C6iUpKvVsAAgDTI.jpg large.jpg (1280x568, 63K)

Yeah, I know it was much more rare to see the term incel than robot, but it was used from time to time and basically meant the same thing. That was my point.
If you were around back then you'd remember that tripfag incelmanlet

To be honset I'm generally not inclined to agree when people suggest there are psyops/ targeted atatcks made on this site as it just doens't seem worth it, but honestly I have noticed this incels/ robots aren't the same meme being pushed quite aggresively the last half year or so which is definitely suspect
maybe you're onto something in this case

most annoying fucking thing posters on this site do is try to humble flex by downplaying how long they've been here.
You've been using the site for nearly a decade, retard. You don't have to refer to yourself as a newfag just because you weren't here when the site was still underground or in le epic days.
All the 'oldfags' are fucking gone. You've been using the site for well over half of the time it's been online at this point. Nobody is going to attack you for claiming to be an oldfag.

cyborg reporting in, relativly new here but been around long enought to watch this place go to shit, at least there are still some robots here.

Attached: Sad_l8_computer_pepe.jpg (521x390, 27K)

if you think this site hasn't been flooded over time with new users specifically because of the incel safe-haven image this board has then I don't know what to tell you. the fact that you typed this comment to a fucking newfag asking what the difference is between robot (r9k board lingo) and an incel (a term even your mother knows at this point) indicates you're not using your noggin today.

>but it was used from time to time and basically meant the same thing.
yea i remember the whole incel vs volcel phase of the board too now that u mention it

it's even worse tho these fucks go as far as claiming being a robot has nothing to do with being a virgin/incel/loser with blatant lies

also it's the discord namefags/avatarfags that push this meme, trannyposters

fair enough, I can't help it I'll always feel like I missed out on the golden age or whatever
not sure what the actual purpose of this post is??

honestly the funniest thing about this board is the discord/trannyposter boogeyman that crops up every time there is some shift in the board culture.
this boards own version of jew paranoia.

t. discord goblin

>discord/trannyposter boogeyman
hello brainlet, it's not unique to this board, but a site thing
and not a boogeyman but real since most if not all "zoomers" are on discord and they talk about the board and stuff

surely u've noticed the discord spam and discord avatar and namefags yes?

spoken like a true newfag. that you typed this with a straight face is something else.

I'm on the way to ending it, so i guess that makes me a robot. I'm walking across europe first, made it to germany already. Went the trap route but this seemed like a better route then indulging in my mental illness, did create some good trap OC on the other hand.

Attached: the-thing1.jpg (1439x601, 65K)

I'm not saying it's all bullshit same with the jew paranoia, I just think it's funny that every change that happens within these faceless anonymous communities is the fault of some evil and roughly identifiable collective.

I've been here as long as that user has and I don't trip over myself every time. the site barely resembles what it did in its earliest incarnations, so claiming to be a newfag even though you've been here for as long as the current culture has been around is fucking gay, and panders to oldfag status that has become completely irrelevant.

>what is a train?

it's still the proper etiquette, and if the actual really green fags were smart they would ape it (hopefully they dont read this) instead of larping as 2008 oldfags like the massive homo yesterday claiming r9k is a "gay board"

I don't really have an issue with the distinction of referring to the users from that period as oldfags in all honesty, I just don't like how users feel like they have to insist they're newfags if they aren't 'oldfags' even if they have been here for nearly a decade. you can be neither an oldfag or a newfag after a certain period. If people need a name call it a renaissancefag or an apocolypsefag, however you view post 2012 Jow Forums era or something (better yet, don't identify yourself with how many years you've wasted here).
I do think, like I think you're saying, it's important that genuine new fags acknowledge their newness and don't fuck the place up. I sound like a boomer retard but back in my day when I first came here I lurked for like 2 years cause that was standard. I didn't shit up threads asking for distinctions between core terms or ask people to spoonfeed me the meaning behind an inside joke.

>What? Give me the story
This happened last year, newfriend

is this the discord tranny shit?

robots are incels you retarded normalshit. dont conflate edgy misogyny as the the main attribute of what an incel is. thyre literally the same as robots in their plight.

Part of it. Trannies and interracial fags have been spamming this board for a few years at this point

all robots are incels but not all incels are robots.
lmao apparently not original

No

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/43858201/

imgur.com/a/i1VQf

t. 2018 zoomer newfag

t.2017 discord tranny

all robots are dead and all incels are retarded

no
see originally

They tend to be used interchangeably but robot contains connotations that incel doesn't. Incels can be robots and robots can be incels but they don't have to be the same thing. Just because someone can't get a gf doesn't mean they are a robot. A robot is someone who fails to be norman, who's very essence is non norman and fails to hide their nature. Hence 'robot' from 'robotic'. This is why many robots get called autists, as they possess many similarities with autistic people, you could argue they are the same. Of course robot has been bastardized by normalfaggots who think it's cool to be a failure and then you have reddit larpers >tfw no gf every single fucking day which has been picked up by normalfags turning this place into a known incel hotspot. Though it never used to be this bad. Incel used to get used as another word for robot due to the shitposts but it was rarely used. This robot=incel meme needs to fucking die and normalfaggots should fucking rope. Any of the faggots (cause you all secretly love men who wear womens clothing) see this, just understand that if you think it's cool to be a /robot/ with your shitty /nightwalk/ /doomer/ memes you seriously are a faggot and even REAL robots look down on you. You are the scenekids of failureculture. Fucking neck yourselves faggots.

I miss Vlad, sure he was a tripfag but he wanted to keep this board pure. He was the only chance this board had of converting incels into functioning members of r9k.

>fuck roasties
>fuck incels
>fuck r9k

Attached: Vlad's words.png (1333x393, 123K)

very based post from vlad

>Op is right
so many newfags giving themselves away.

Attached: sad zoldyck.jpg (224x225, 8K)