Why is heightism allowed?

why is heightism allowed?

Attached: 6zuaisz2uwp21.jpg (561x767, 63K)

>I'm only 5'1 but follow me anyways
I fucking hate short girls with every fiber in my body

Because its against males
Being male in 2019 is being a second class citizen.

that's a mentally ill dude, you know.

You need to go outside my man. My boss literally fired a woman because she got pregnant the other day. Of course we told her it's because she didn't fit in with the company, but it was because she was pregnant and once they get pregnant, women miss a lot of work.

because it isnt even about the boy, its about how she can show the boy off to her friends.

oh ma gahh becky he is 6 foot 4 omgggggg

also this

its a common thought for women
even women in china do this shit

Attached: 2bjv7z176r831.jpg (828x1792, 136K)

I'm a manlet and this shit doesn't phase me one bit. If a woman doesn't want me for some superficial reason then why should I care? I don't want someone like that in my life or even in my bed.

Is that not illegal in burgerland? In Australia tht would be practically begging for a lawsuit.

because setting the precedent that men are big works better for gay men and their humiliation fetish. and gay men rule the world

Because roasties make their choices based off on how much attention they'll receive on social media. A manlet won't garner as much attention as Chad.

My answer usualy is that I don't date women heavier than me.

Oof, stacie fucked that dude up.

He's lying it's illegal.

Cope on a rope.

>actually you've never dated any man, just chad's fuck&chuck x100

she's not very good at this

It's simple, men allow it.

Anyone with an ounce of self respect and decency would reject women like this so the behavior won't become the norm, but they don't. They think "Holy shit I'm over 6ft I tick that box"

This 6' meme exists cause saw 5'8 fighter claim on his official stats 6'0 like you aren't going to figure it out! I'm 5'11 and look tall but all short people lie about being taller.

It genuinely doesn't, user.
If people don't care about me then I won't care about them. I'm not going to let the dating/fucking preferences of someone I want nothing to do with get me down. Sour grapes is about growth. Don't lust after the shit you can never have and you'll live a happier life.

because people are entitled to their own opinions, even women.
this all breaks down to evolutionary bias: until a few centuries ago, men needed to be strong and physically imposing. these traits are no longer required, but still seen as preferable.
i'm not even particularly tall myself (184 cm) but all short men are deluding themselves. you are a genetic dead end. it's why women don't want you.

Taller = more masculine and more dominant