I want to be an e-girl so bad

i want to be an e-girl so bad

why did i have to be born this ugly

Attached: 1561557425992.jpg (1241x1173, 110K)

Look at the popular e-girls, like ciara, ratchan, sunny

they're all sort of ugly. None of them would be popular on normie social media

you can do it

same honestly but i have no clue where to start ._.

same
>e-girls live an ez life with lots of love and validation, also get to make ez money just by slightly dressing up and taking pictures
>meanwhile i gotta get plastic surgery to have guys like me and slave away at a 8+ yr degree to get just the same amount of money as them

If you look like this you can be a star

Attached: IMG_20190809_194809.jpg (2992x5312, 907K)

yeah, but they aren't actually ugly. I'm a 5-6/10 and I'm not white. I'll never make it.

Why don't you just collect orbiters from Jow Forums? We are so desperate we will worship ugly girls if they show us some attention.

Have you tried TikTok

I bet you're probably better looking than you think. I'm not white, either.

Give me your discord
You can orbit me

i dont like manipulating guys and i also am not retarded enough to go the bia route lole
this desu. all the popular egirls, even on r9k, are white or look white

Tik TOk is even worse, if you aren't at least an 8/10 you wont make it. It's overrun with normies.

>i dont like manipulating guys
Isn't that what an egirl does?

Rubberd#1706

op here

i've seen a girl post here and she wasn't banned!!! however i wouldn't like to risk it, i like this board~

some of them just post their pictures and can use that to promote merch/business such as art or cosplay pics. i wouldnt really consider that manipulating.. right?

Give me your discord and I'll rate you. I'm a girl though so you'll know I'm being objective and not just thirsty desu

Ah I thought self pics weren't allowed

not on r9k, but you can easily post them on discord/instagram. anyways, its not hard to self post if you dont specifically say that youre posting pics of yourself

just dont be fat, thats all you need

will you be my gf? I will give you all of my time and money if you just love me.

Just post pics but don't say it's you desu or leave your discord tag

Attached: ThickAggressiveAlaskankleekai-max-1mb.gif (380x229, 858K)