Hell guys, I'm a 7/10 who preys on 5/10 girls then turn them into little dogs for my pleasure...

Hell guys, I'm a 7/10 who preys on 5/10 girls then turn them into little dogs for my pleasure, where I ultimatley leave them and make them hurt. If ur asking why? It's because up until i hit my mid 20's I was disgusting, and was rejected and bullied to the point where I starved myself, literally even in work. So I do this now to feel good, I suppose, anyway, if you want, I'll let you choose what I tell this dog to do, she's like 70% through progress, so she says no to stuff a lot, but I'll try to convince her. Yes it's discord, they're all from IRL, it's just that a lot of girls at my job use discord, and the ones I meet, i just tell them to install it, as I dont own a phone.

Attached: fs.png (782x870, 74K)

what do you do as a job? man i only ever work with old men

I work at a Local PC world in the UK, there's a lot of girls who are around 19-22 and most of the guys are 20-25 except from like two, I'm 23 right now.

Both of you sound like double digit IQ retards.

the slag tamer

that OP gave me an actual erection. i need a sweet girl to do this to.

where can I find a 7/10 bf who will emotionally abuse me then leave me?

Attached: 1543499758993.jpg (604x438, 83K)

are you at least 7/10? can you make yourself that nice for me?

wow you're so cool OP, tell us the coolest thing you've ever done

I have more
I mean, everthing I said was gramtically correct but sure.

Attached: Capture.png (334x301, 22K)

that's the spiirit user

Attached: 1555294188226.jpg (1200x1000, 604K)

Fuck your petty online roleplaying, what do you do in person? Hit them? Choke them? LARP a rapist?

that's not what i asked you

sorry user I'll be a 2/10 forever, 3/10 at most

All of what you said, but I've only done BDSM to one of them. Choking doesnt really count, I suppose. I've only spoke to 4 girls in total, 2 of them fucked me, and the other 2 broke free, luckily the 2 that stopped messaging me werent coworkes.

>Both of you sound like double digit IQ retards.
who cares, ops still based

You seem like a shit Dom, saying this as someone who is a sub.

Ya but are u white and in America?

I'm white and in North America

Attached: 1543079495149.png (1024x886, 464K)

haha, I would love to meet you, I would change ur mind.

Hmmm ok, might be able to make this work. Add me on discord
anonme#0873

cringey edgey doms like that are the worst

hahaha this nigger adds every girl
ive been trying to do this but im ugly

Truthfully I am a sub who is into pretty rough DDLG shit, but you can tell he's an amateur at this.

>they're all from IRL
big X

what we're seeing is some sperg on discord larping with underage mentally ill girls and trannies, then making cringeposts to brag

>work
>don't own a phone

ok fag

Attached: 1522606733846.jpg (750x498, 55K)

Do you actually talk to them in person or do you just talk to them through discord?

You work at a PC shop but do not own a phone? You communicate through discord instead of text? That is some creepy shit desu.

Are you good looking? Can you give a vague description of what you look like? If so I might be interested.

isn't me, . what makes you a 3/10? maybe it's a 3/10 i like. what do you look like?

This brings me back!
Had a creepazoid try to do this to me when i was in my teens, played his game all nicely, got out after two months, then dropped an anonymous tip on his CP-full hardrive.

Attached: tumblr_owy5q41d251vy2tgqo6_250.jpg (250x250, 30K)

>Trip Fag
Larping? No, I havent actually said I was anything, I have a job at pc world, in the UK, the one I'm messaging is a coworker, who's 2 years younger than me (21), and everything is done by email.

I speak to them IRL, 1 of them is a coworker, and the other is someone I met on Tinder. I only speak to 2 actively, the other two were fed up after 4 days.

I use a PC, so I can receive and send emails from there.

Mixed race, green eyes, 6'1 and short curly hair that goes down to rougly my eyebrows.

ya but did anything actually come out of that

>Mixed race
what is the mix

He got six months, eh
Laws aren't very strict in my no-man's land.

Caribbean and English

riveting tale, faggot

ok can i have my turn now? ill download the cp if you'll edate me

I'm exactly in your place right now. I get subpar girls and make them my slave/dog whatever you wanna call it. treat them like shit. The key is OP, don't try too hard. like your image, if she doesn't understand she is just dumb or you guys are not close enough for her to be hurting.

develop rapport. make her want you. don't threaten to leave because after x times, she will say ok bye and your ego will struck so badly that you will just lose it. trust me, I've gone through that enough.

just treat them like shit. fuck em or whatever. be really dominant and demanding. make them call u a power nickname like daddy or master. then fulfill your fantasies/fetishes.

I've done this to so many girls already I know something's wrong with me. but that feeling u get when they start crying and begging for you to stay or give attention, nothing tops that.

do I need help?

This conversation has actually made my IQ drop several points. This is what I imagine the average normie sounds like in their head.
>"I godda lots friend u stupid y tho?"

Attached: 2tv0p6.png (645x729, 47K)

As I said, everything I personally said was gramtically correct, I really dont care if you talk about the women but you just sound angry if you're talking about the both of us.

>m-m-muh grammar

You still sound like a tryhard edgelord tard. The only girls you can fool are below room temp IQ. Trash playing with trash.

I understand that you're mad, but I believe the point is to look for girls with daddy isues and low self esteem girls.

Will e-date for app store gift cards

Whats your stats user

Attached: tumblr_pcx1kzeKGA1wceprro7_250.png (250x250, 100K)

This is pretty gay user, if you need to tell them to say it what's the point.

please don't e-date people cvnka

Pathetic. Not talking about the girl.
Dude, your self-loathing is showing, get help. You're not fucking girls there, you fuck your old self that you see in those girls. Get over it, dude. Heal.

I heal from this user.

Ok edgelord.
I guess making others as miserable as you instead of idk becoming a happy and functional person is just cooler

Why are you here? Do you not know what r9k is? You didn't even tag who u were talking to.

>op doesn't even own a phone
priorities dude...

How do I do this?
Originally
Could you do this to a specific woman?

Pretty cringe desu
Like high school tier shit

Well, no. You are not. You are just like those people who get raped as a kid and then start raping kids when they themselves are grown up. That's not healing, you are still living in the same shit. Just from a different perspective. Because you have not yet realized that the people you are emulating now were also miserable fucks.
Congratulations. You live in a spiral of misery. You have never broken free, you are still completely emerged in shit.

Heal, dude. As long as you just lash out to silence your pain and the self-hate in your head, you are a broken little man. And it won't make you feel any better or stronger in the end.

Treat them pefrectly for like a week, make them feel in charge, than suddenly take it away, treat the like a bother, if u pick ur girl out correctly, they'll do anything to get that back.

Highly doubtful. You sound like a huge faggot and cringey

Well, cringe depends on the person who perceiving it.So to be honest, I don't know why you replied to this thread to say that. Your opinion doesn't matter at all.

Nah, I don't need to play dumb games. I'm already a better catch than most guys. I would treat the idiots that you talk to like the the idiots they are though. No self respecting girl or one worth a moment would even indulge your conversation.

I dont think you get the point of what I'm doing user.

Nah, this is cringe incarnate. Show this to anyone over 20 and they will think you are under 16.

based
i do this with fembots too. recently leaked one's pictures and now their life is ruined.

Oh no, I do. I knew a kid like you back in highschool. He was a weirdo as well.

Nice larp fag. How much did you paid your dirty dickscord friends to agree to participate in that roleplay.

>being this angry at some dude's shitpost
yikes virgin

I like doing this too I was fat in highschool and was treated like shit by men so now that I've lost all the weight I'm a 8/10 and men suddenly treat me really nice. I love playing with robots here and irl breaking their lil hearts it's really good feeling.

This one dared to get upset that I was flirting with other guys in front of him. So I got "mad" for him implying I'm a slut. Look at him grovel.

Attached: Btfo.jpg (900x1650, 328K)

>Well, that's just like your opinion man.
Wow you really do sound like a cringey faggot.

I`m assuming you`re from reddit or something, I`m sorry I hurt that girl`s feelings. I know you treasure them highly but I just like doing it.

Based
I`m surprised you said that when we`re in /R9K 2019, be prepared for angry (you's). Keep it up user.

>fat roastie gets so mad she has to make up a fake conversation to counter op
pathetic honestly

Why are all discord users so fucking gay? Holy shit...

Lol, I couldn't care less if that girl ends up killing herself. All I'm saying is you both sound very childlike.

>Well, my opinion matters, so the fact that u dont agree with mine means your cringe!

Honestly dude, you sound so mad right now, stop replying to me and do something. Go farm karma or something.

You sound even more cringe to be honest.

Attached: 06bef7a764fc49b385d223fe8b93288a41a36a04_full.jpg (184x184, 17K)

I can see where you're coming from to be honest.

I'm not the same user. I was with you until you said that what I referenced in last post. Not angry, just surprised something that faggy came from you.

Op, would you care being paid to do this to a specific person?

good for you, but just know that this is extremely childish. i thought it was cool to emotionally manipulate women and treat them like shit when i was in my early 20s. by 25+ i came to realize that women are such a nuisance, and that i had gotten enough validation, that i didn't dedicate my time to doing shit like this. woa cool, you're manipulating women, who are already low-iq dogs

It's okay if you think it's a LARP, I almost prefer it. I am r9ks type, the waifu type and if you are active on the discord servers from here or add girls there is a decent chance you'll run into me and fall in love too.

>I am r9ks type
ok tubby lol

This is the gayest shit I've seen in the last 30 days. Imagine thinking you're hot shit for this

It wouldn't have the same effect.

op is actually pretty based ngl

How so, maybe we can discuss this, I can offer you money

how can i contact you then? Originally

Do you have telegram?
Originally

Use different paints you mongoloid. I thought you promised to never do this again?