Tfw you're about to get mogged by a Norsk Stacy with bleached hair, but get saved by your superior haplogroup N-M231

>tfw you're about to get mogged by a Norsk Stacy with bleached hair, but get saved by your superior haplogroup N-M231

Attached: 𐌰.png (475x575, 319K)

Even a fat womanlet is gonna mog you because even if she's ugly, she's still a real woman lmao

Thanks for making me learn about the coveted mongoloid gene.

Yeah. That's most likely my group. No shame in being a Mongol. Don't let Jow Forums bring you down.

Attached: 𐌷.png (472x567, 324K)

Stop harassing my gf. Or I'll visit you in your favela.

Attached: 1563376694197.jpg (706x883, 111K)

very obvious you havent interacted with subhumans in real life

What subhumans?

Attached: 𐌳.png (474x568, 302K)

I'm Brazilian so they can bring me down, rightfully so but Mongols are great, raping aside, i've watched that mongol movie it was pretty good, felt a bit rushed and unrealistic but what can you do it's a movie.

give it time. you will be culturally enriched. you cant escape.

I adapted to survive in the jungle of niggers and drugs, with your puny first worlder instincts you'd die before you even get close to me.

You watched the movie? Yeah it's a bit fantasy-esque. But I think that's what made it great. Russians have good aesthetic sense sometimes.
Then I won't leave my house.

Attached: 𐌽.png (438x543, 304K)

Yea story aside the visuals, villages and scenery where all very aesthetic.

>with your puny first worlder instincts you'd die
I have friends in the mob you poor ape.

Attached: 1564566392756.jpg (750x606, 67K)

>N uraloid subhuman haplogroup
kill yourself finnugor tranny

I actually had criminal friends, i did a lot of drugs back in high school i remember a dude i used to hang out with bringing half a kilo of weed to school on his backpack, drugs fucked up me for life and now i don't have friends.

>R haplogrouplets
Yikes.

Attached: 𐌱.png (470x572, 319K)

>drugs fucked up me for life
How? Did you do 1g mdma?

Attached: 1565474297373.png (400x457, 153K)

return to kohlchan, transvestite

I used to smoke a lot of weed, did cocaine once and used mdma and a lot of weird experimental psychedelics that are supposed to pass as lsd, i think i smoked crack before though i'm not sure, i always was a bit autistic but the psychedelics and copious amounts of weed made me into a full blow robot, had a bit of an schizophrenic episode once and never did drugs ever since, never had it again but now i have a hard time talking to people, even more than before.

Why did you do that? You're retarded. No wonder you'll die alone.

Attached: 1563956631163.png (396x395, 94K)

Forgot to mention most of it i did while drunk i regret it now but i can't say it wasn't fun, i'm not worried about dying alone though i don't think i will.

>i don't think i will.
I thought you are ugly and a social retard?

Attached: 1564937185339.jpg (236x261, 12K)

I'm not ugly i think, very subjective but that's not the point, you don't need a big list of requirements that you need to have so you can get a gf despite of what people here tell you.

So you want to be a shitty bf? You just want money from Aiste to buy crack.

Attached: 1565365916895.jpg (741x680, 69K)

I'm not shitty person, at least not morally, i can't say that money isn't nice but that isn't the point, i wouldn't mind working for my stuff if i can be with him but it'll never happen, not with me not with you,

>but it'll never happen, not with me not with you,
How would you know this? She'll never date you bc she's my gf.

Attached: 1565125870166.png (1017x810, 729K)

Sure thing anime poster.

Atleast I'm living in a first world country and could visit my gf.

Attached: 1563146839482.jpg (538x538, 46K)

That's not the issue, i think discord people might be more your fit.