ITT: Egirls to orbit. I miss Marky and Agatha

ITT: Egirls to orbit. I miss Marky and Agatha

Attached: 1506930631621.png (619x676, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kcdr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None of them. Stop giving these dime-a-dozen whores attention and let them die off. They do literally fucking nothing and get legions of faggot beta niggers like you who obsess over everything they do.

There haven't been any good e-girls since Agatha, she marked the end of an era 2bh

Agatha was such a wholesome girl its shitty that well never have new content

I wanna rest my head on Agatha's lap as she touches my hair softly.

FIUUCK U LOSER UNDERAGE ORBITERS FUCKINGMGROSS KELLY IS THE ONLY GOOD GIRL FUCK U ALLLL

Attached: 0904b0df2db95a58d18cd774b2c1826b909132ce2f5645482207f2e3f6bb7c55.jpg (846x846, 94K)

>Generic BPD girl look
>Good girl
user...

>ywn feel the soft breathing of agatha on to your left cheek and the gentle flow of the blood in her thigh, providing comfort and warmth
This makes me suicidal, in an unironic way

Is there some psychological analysis on orbiters? They really increased on recent years, they dont even have shame or hide it anymore, they act like is normal. Some of those girl even use Patreon and its not even sexual job.

Attached: honey_cot - B0ebA1PACa1_B0ebAzsAb3x.jpg (1080x1350, 144K)

It's called Autism. If you have an issue with that i suggest suicide

I doubt they increased. It's just that back in the day orbiters used to get laid. Before the internet and computers became big things, people used to hang out a lot, and as a result would end up having sex way more. Without the internet, not only did the orbiters not have a platform through which to express their orbiting to a lot of women, but they would also actually succeed in getting laid just by virtue of hanging out. Some 3 or 4 decades ago, women used to be way more promiscuous than they are now. Look at the statistics. Millenials get laid way less than boomers got.

Why are all the Jow Forums e-girls from the midwest or northeast US? I wish we had some in northern California.

Attached: 1564322285236.jpg (1280x720, 420K)

Rising Star Award (best new up-and-coming egirl ):

1. Pikita
2. Eri
3. Piper
4. Kasper
5. Maxie

And the winner is.......?

Post their insta.

Who are Piper and Pikita? Post pics

How do i become an e-girl r9k

Attached: thinking-anime-girl.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

>recognize none of these
enlighten us to the truth user

I talked to Asteriaa once on Discord. I wish I knew she was a cute amazon or I wouldn't have been a bully to her. I'll never get a chance again. I would just want to hear about the places she goes and see the pics of places she takes 'cause I wish I lived in UK.

Attached: 1562632817662.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

just post your face
but it's not allowed here so be carefull

>get blocked by Agatha at 5 am

She should really get some sleep to be honnete...

im orbiting this new girl meowers. ive been talking with her on discord and shes pretty alright. she makes threads every so often havent seen one in a few days.

Attached: 1564955187150.jpg (960x1280, 71K)

Wow shes cute. Seems like a good new prospect

What be her discord fren

Orbiters made aggie leave the internet, I hate you fuckers I just wanted some simple asmr channel to listen while playing vydia but you retards always ruin everything just like you ruined your own lives any pain you fcukers are feeling is well deserved and I hope you die.

MEOWERS#5028

Well blame woolly , the mod. Dont blame us asshole

>not blaming franz
he is our punching bag since he left us

NEVAR4GET

streamable.com/kcdr4

Attached: 81d35be4e126bfabf7c9e1324d1b199048650bae6502c7e7a662b5d0da8339e8.jpg (395x650, 305K)

I'll miss her too if you provide some lewds

i want 8 c h to leave

I miss my neet egirl who is and has been in a perpetual discord call with her new neet bf (literally they never leave the call unless something happens with the discord servers)
shoulda never got a job and broke up with her to be with her in my head it made sense, should've just stayed neet and never visited her