Room Thread

Hello my friends. I know I spam this thread a lot but honestly they are what I enjoy the most on this board.

Attached: merge.jpg (4000x3000, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/29/man-moves-to-san-francisco-pays-400-a-month-to-sleep-in-wooden-box-inside-friends-living-room/
orthodoxwiki.org/Birth_Control_and_Contraception#Contraception
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_views_on_birth_control
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union#Penetration_of_churches_by_Soviet_secret_services
orthodoxwiki.org/Birth_Control_and_Contraception#cite_note-3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_views_on_birth_control#Eastern_Orthodoxy
mospat.ru/en/documents/social-concepts/viii/
oca.org/orthodoxy/the-orthodox-faith/spirituality/sexuality-marriage-and-family/family
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12279632
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ufuf these threads are my favourites -- please dont ever stop making them

Attached: hey_roomie.jpg (8064x6048, 1.96M)

manga on the far right?

yokohama kaidashi kikou :] i really recommend giving it a read

oh, i see now, was just wondering why it was seperate from the other volumes to the left

berry berry good taste

Attached: misago.png (577x500, 786K)

It's been quite a long while since I've posted on one of these threads, I doubt anyone remembers me.

Attached: IMG_20190810_184438.jpg (1440x2560, 1.07M)

There's another room on the other side of the drape I'm working on cleaning up, then I'll start on this room, that little area is a bathroom

Attached: IMG_20190810_184501.jpg (2560x1440, 566K)

Are they in Japanese? Do you read Japanese?

ufuf to the left is VHS tapes :>
i am glad to see there are others out there who appreciate this series too.

Attached: pixlr_20190811114837468.jpg (640x640, 310K)

they are, yes! i don't know enough to fluently read the manga but they were only ever published in Japanese and i really wanted them despite this uu

Moved in with grandma. Going to invest in building a gaming pc eventually once I save enough or get a better paying job

Holy fuck I hate captcha and the file limit so much

Attached: 20190810_184750_50.jpg (2080x1560, 753K)

Oh, how did you know they were good then? Did you read any unofficial translation online or something?

user, please, let me clean up for you. this pains my heart to see

looks comfy. Make the bed. Please.

yes :] i read the translated version online and watched a subbed version of the OVAs. japanese is too different to the languages i already know -- the moon runes confuse me haha

Okay chucklefuck what now

Attached: 20190810_190251(1).jpg (2175x2299, 468K)

I've gotta do this alone, I need to break through and start forming habits

Cute feet and socks user

i believe in you :]
thank you, uwu i got some new socks yesterday

Attached: 20190811_121926.jpg (1932x2521, 1.81M)

well,

what do you think? do you like my room originally?

Attached: Attach39739_20190531_233742.jpg (1729x960, 253K)

What languages other than English do you know?

a very nice room yes

polish and spanish, which are both quite different as well i suppose.

Why Polish? I mean I get Spanish is pretty popular of a language. Is your family Polish?

Who's your P4 waifu? And if it's not Yukiko, why do you have such shit taste?

Attached: cg001.jpg (800x600, 102K)

spanish in high school and polish family :]

>that orthodox cross

Ruins the entire image

Thanks OP everytime I see these I feel compelled to clean up my room and make it seem presentable. Maybe, just maybe, one day I'll have a girl over.

Attached: F80EE5E1-57B0-451E-9E82-CA8B0351913A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

Why? And though it is 'Orthodox style' my family that I got those from are specifically Ukrainian Rite Eastern Catholic. I'm just Latin Rite Catholic.

Good evening 1/2
I love these threads. You can tell so much about a person by their place of dwelling

Attached: 8FD7997A-6070-483D-B08F-BBECEBF48717.jpg (2834x2506, 1.23M)

nice variety

Cool room user, looks pretty comfy and the posters are nice. Do you just have that one room? Do you live alone?

pt. 2
What's with all the flags OP? Do you post on Jow Forums?
A bit cluttered. You could use some mommy kondo in your life
Ngl this is downright disgusting. Like shit dude I wouldn't even want to stand near wherever this is
where do you even get vhs anime for cheap
That bed looks kinda sad user. You should make it
ah you did now dust the walls or vacuum
you seem kinda homo
You should do some tidying up user

Attached: 8827094A-CC1C-4523-94D8-A453FE9B0F19.jpg (4032x3024, 984K)

Based in taste

2/2
All the junk goes on that dresser for later sorting. That, and dome art supplies.

Attached: A9D45CCA-3168-4ABB-9139-3C320D637C9B.jpg (3383x2593, 1.64M)

Thanks I think lofting my bed really amped up the comfy and I really like some of my posters. (They help cover the ugly white drywall) I only have this room to myself, I'm living with my mom

Attached: 004404BD-58F3-4B36-B550-ECE11BF425A6.jpg (2484x3316, 1.82M)

>What's with all the flags OP? Do you post on Jow Forums?

Sometimes but, I use this board the most. The two big red ones with the Union Jack in the corner are called the Red Ensign, they are the old Canadian flag from 1867-1965. The blue ensign is the old Royal Canadian Air Force, the Air Force flag from ww2. I have some other flags that aren't displayed in that image.

>I wouldn't want to stand near whereever this is
Lmao just had a "friend" sleep in my room with me yesterday
I'm cleaning it anyways, procrastinating right now, but still getting it done

I cleaned up a bit, the plumber had to come into my room...

Attached: IMG_0148.jpg (1280x960, 138K)

>A bit cluttered. You could use some mommy kondo in your life
maybe, i get too attached to my things to get rid of them.
>where do you even get vhs anime for cheap
japanese proxy websites or opshops.
>you seem kinda homo
kinda homo for a female (female)?

Objectively and Divinely wrong

"friend" as in sex or "friend" as in you hate the person?

it really does look like a trannies room lmao
a depressing one at that

Oh, well, I guess it's at least a little more permissible if you're being creative and productive by painting and making art and as a by product having a messy room. I keep all my paints and supplies tucked under my drafting table (besides my easle which I keep on the other side of the room) I've been trying to paint myself but ehhhh, everything I make feels like garbage

Attached: A0F7DF45-3251-46D4-B12E-A9E7202806E7.jpg (3543x3022, 994K)

Would you rather live in a room like mine, or a room like this?

Attached: sVHJlvz.jpg (2824x3072, 513K)

Thank you user, could I get a photo of your soles with socks on by any chance?

That one. The tranny room is cramped and it probably smells. And it has a tranny in it.

"Friend" as in I wish we were in a relationship but also we seem to be more than friends

Well I hope you get it thoroughly cleaned. Nobody should be living and sleeping in a place like that.
>japanese proxy websites or opshops
subtitulado en ingles?
>kinda homo for a female (female)?
it's very hard for me to believe anyone posting here anymore is actually an XX human

I have a fine box to sell you, m'am
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/29/man-moves-to-san-francisco-pays-400-a-month-to-sleep-in-wooden-box-inside-friends-living-room/

I just assumed somebody with those portraits and flags would rightfully be an Anglican but it saddens me you don't wish to make Her Majesty your spiritual leader. How disappointing, you go so far yet stop short.

>subtitulado en ingles?
most the ones i have aren't, but that's probably just because they're old, niche, and weren't officially released to the english market.
>it's very hard for me to believe anyone posting here anymore is actually an XX human
your loss :^)

I don't understand why you linked me this article.

it's a bit messy, but it usually stays about this

Attached: 20190810_201518-min.jpg (4032x3024, 876K)

>literal discord trannie
I hope this is bait

Well I'm actually a convert to Catholicism, my mom is an Evangelical. I'm fairly certain I'm sticking with the Church, I read a lot about different Christian groups before I arrived at this.

I actually was attracted to Anglicanism for a bit for the reasons you mentioned but, the main thing that put me off it was the absolute state of most modern Western Anglican churches.

I already converted multiple young boys into girls.

Attached: no rules.png (959x1000, 566K)

>worried about the state of modern churches
>joins catholicism
Uh-huh

>Taschen pubkications.
Good taste. I have one on Monet

Fuck you, people like you is why the trans community is so hated

The problems with Catholicism aren't doctrinal. The Anglican churches tend to endorse sodomy, gay marriage, abortion, birth control and female priests. The Catholic Church has problems with corruption but, it's doctrine has stayed far more consistent then any other Church. Even Pope Francis despite all his problems is far more pro-life then most of the moderately conservative Evangelical churches I've attended throughout my life.

>not doctrinal
What is filioque?

People are disgusted with trannies. They will hate us regardless of how well we act the act.
Even people who pass are discriminated against if they're found out.
Do you think the people in pic related care if you're "one of the good ones" or not?

Attached: gnkgNbV.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

I think the people in pic related are a bunch of weird self-loathing LARPers who probably fap to traps.

t. cis

It's more harmful to push passing trannies to get acceptance. Most trannies will never pass. Part of being accepted is having even people like OP, or weirdos such as myself being tolerated.
Pretending trannies all look like Bailey Jay or something just makes it that much harder for people to accept the girls who don't.

Which is an issue that there has been good faith disagreement on for the past thousand years.

Abortion, birth control and female priests is something that there has been near unanimous agreement among Christians for the past 2000 and many Protestants have only changed on those teachings in the past few decades because it was culturally convenient for them to do so. Even the Didache, possibly the oldest extra-biblical document, specifically condemns abortion.

>living in a basement
i hope you have radon mitigation.

>good faith disagreement
Kek, the Catholic church removed itself from the original church over this and Papal Primacy and Infallibility. Christ teaches us never to turn away children but the Catholic church chooses to turn them away from Chrismation and then it chooses to turn away from helping the same children who are sexually abused by celibate cuck priests.

The second part has to do with prots and nobody cares about what the prots are doing.

Yeah taschen is really good, I have a lot of their publications here and in my upstairs shelf. I've always been kinda rubbed the wrong way by people that treat the books as nothing more than pretty accessories for coffee tables.

Attached: E1BE9874-9842-4521-98F4-181114284A9F.jpg (3923x2200, 988K)

>super mario 64
you speedrunning?

It's a tranny, of course it's a speedrunner.

I can barely speedrun a 2D game, a 3D game literally adds another dimension to the movements and techniques. 2hard

Well I assumed you were the Anglican I was talking to. But, even for the Orthodox, most Orthodox churches support birth control.

orthodoxwiki.org/Birth_Control_and_Contraception#Contraception

And the Orthodox Church cannot be the Church Christ founded because he explicitly said that the gates of hell would not prevail against it and most Orthodox Churches became communist front organizations after 1945 until 1991.

Stop going on about birth control. Nobody brought it up.

>most Orthodox Churches became communist front organizations
Wrong

>after 1945 until 1991
>the Orthodox Church cannot be the Church Christ founded because he explicitly said that the gates of hell would not prevail against it
Even if it were true, which it isn't, nothing prevailed over the Church as you yourself admit. This of course ignores the fact that the Orthodox Church exists outside of Russia and other former soviet states. Nice try though

Odd that you improperly quote Christ but neglect to listen to Christ as written in John where He himself says that He will return to Heaven to ask the Father to send the Holy Spirit, who comes from the Father, to the Apostles. Even the Pope at the time of the filioque controversy was against it.

>Stop going on about birth control. Nobody brought it up.

I did, and birth control is evil and the Orthodox Church supports its use. Supporting Onanism, birth control or heterosexual sodomy completely undermines the entire Christian sexual ethic. The Catholic view on the sexual ethic, a view that would have been accepted by almost all Christians before the past 100 years, is the only consistent teaching.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_views_on_birth_control

>Wrong

This is the standard historiography, if you have a revisionist view you have to prove it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union#Penetration_of_churches_by_Soviet_secret_services

>Even if it were true, which it isn't, nothing prevailed over the Church as you yourself admit. This of course ignores the fact that the Orthodox Church exists outside of Russia and other former soviet states. Nice try though

Oh, so it was only the vast majority of Orthodox Churches world wide that were dominated by communists for forty years. If the gates of hell prevailed against the Church for 40 years then there is no logical difference between that happening and the gates of hell prevailing over the Church for 1500~ years and congrats you just justified Protestantism.

And there were a few tiny heresies that existed before the reformation that were very similar to Protestantism, such as Waldensianism but, that doesn't prove it's true.

>birth control is evil
not that guy, but lmao

I honestly don't really care about your opinion on that if you're not a Christian but, he claims to be one and his Church disagrees with what all Christians, Orthodox, Catholic or Protestant, used to teach.

There is one Christian position on birth control, all other teachings are compromises with modernity.

do you smoke crack? why do you live in trash?

You're a moron. The Orthodox Church only supports the use of birth control as a medicine because it actually has beneficial uses. It does not support its use as a contraceptive. It even says that in the wiki you linked. Stop talking about things you don't understand.

>Oh, so it was only the vast majority of Orthodox Churches
Still just pulling things out of your ass. The Bible isn't wrong when it says Satan just boldface lies for no reason.

>prevailed
Prevailing implies finality which isn't the case. You also assume that communism is Satan. You also ignore the fact that the Church has been persecuted throughout history, has been abused by governments and the brethren prosecuted and never has this been a reflection of the Church but a reflection of the times, humanity's fallen state and sin.

What of the Crusades, what of the Inquisition, what of indulgences, what of changing the sacraments? Stop talking about worldly shit and address the actual issues with your church. You sound like someone who has been attending mass for 3 months but still only has a basic understanding.

An appeal to popularity is not a Christian teaching. At one point Christianity was nothing but a small group of pacifist, uneducated desert men. God's truth is what matters, not what everybody else is saying or doing.

No, because Im severely mentally ill

You should stop doing that user.

>The Orthodox Church only supports the use of birth control as a medicine because it actually has beneficial uses. It does not support its use as a contraceptive.

You're calling me a liar? That is blatantly untrue. The Catholic Church allows contraception in some cases if its being used for purely its medical benefits and the birth control part is accidental to that. There are some figures in the Orthodox Church that agree with that teaching but, the churches as a whole generally allow its use for preventing births.

>is for reasons of inability to raise a child

Its right there, the Orthodox churches allow contraception to prevent births, this is evil and contradicts Christian teaching.

>Still just pulling things out of your ass. The Bible isn't wrong when it says Satan just boldface lies for no reason.

The following numbers are based on modern populations but, I think its a safe assumption there haven't been massive changes since the communist era.

>Eastern Orthodox Church 249 million
>Russian Orthodox Church (Communist) 150 million
>Orthodox Church of Ukraine (Communist) 25 million
>Romanian Orthodox Church (Communist) 17 million
>Serbian Orthodox Church (Communist) 12 million
>Bulgarian Orthodox Church (Communist) 10 million
>Georgian Orthodox Church (Communist) 3.5 million
>Greek Orthodox Church of Constantinople (non-communist) 3.5 million
>Greek Orthodox Church of Antioch (non-communist) 2.5 million
>Greek Orthodox Church of Alexandria (non-communist) 1.5 million
>Orthodox Church in America (non-communist) .08 million
>Polish Orthodox Church (Communist) 1 million
>Albanian Orthodox Church (Communist) .8 million
>Church of Cyprus (non-communist) 0.7 million
>Greek Orthodox Church of Jerusalem (non-communist) 0.14 million
>Czech and Slovak Orthodox Church (communist) 0.07 million

There are also other Churches that aren't accepted by all Orthodox churches but, many of those were communist front groups too so it doesn't change the numbers.

>Prevailing implies finality which isn't the case.

Oh so if it was only forty years (double that for Russia) then its fine that Satan controlled the Church? Then you just justified Protestatism, because there is no logical difference between 40 years and 1500 years.

>You also ignore the fact that the Church has been persecuted throughout history, has been abused by governments and the brethren prosecuted and never has this been a reflection of the Church but a reflection of the times, humanity's fallen state and sin.

Yes the Church has been persecuted, and there have been corrupt individuals in the Church. But, only the Orthodox Church has been dominated by Satan for 40 years. That never happened to the Catholic Church, that the Church as a whole was subverted. And if Communism doesn't count as Satanic I don't know what does, and you are essentially defining out of existence the promist Christ made.

>What of the Crusades, what of the Inquisition, what of indulgences, what of changing the sacraments? Stop talking about worldly shit and address the actual issues with your church. You sound like someone who has been attending mass for 3 months but still only has a basic understanding.

The Crusades were justified other then the fourth crusade which was condemned by the Pope. But, that is besides the point. My point isn't that the Church hasn't done bad things, my point isn't even that there haven't been evil people in the Church, there have been several evil Popes. My point is that despite the evil individuals in the Church the gates of hell never prevailed against it unlike the Orthodox Church. I know there are many problems with the Church both today and in the past. But, the Catholic Church has NEVER changed core teachings because of popular pressure like the Orthodox and Protestant Churches have done with birth control.

2/3 cont.

>An appeal to popularity is not a Christian teaching

That's not an appeal to popularity, its an appeal to tradition. Are you Sola scriptura now too? Most individual Catholics think there is nothing wrong with contraceptives, that would be an appeal to popularity. The Church has stayed consistent on this teaching, the Orthodox and Protestants have not. And sexual morality is a core Christian teaching, its not a 'worldly thing' if you were including that in that category. Why do you think contraceptives became accepted by the Protestant and Orthodox churches suddenly when it became convenient? Do you really think they suddenly realized what all Christians had ever taught was wrong?

Also I gtg now, I'll respond again in a few hours if this thread is still up.

Cont. 3/3

>first answer
>it's some bullshit with no source
>remember that this is a Jow Forumsfag who literally thought about becoming anglican because of the queen
And the Bible tells us to not waste time with people of this type. Have a good one user, I hope you to finally pull your head out of your ass. I mean
>Thou Shalt Not Kill
>Matthew 5:38-40
>b-but the Crusades were justified
You have no idea what you're talking about. Stop roleplaying.

>And the Bible tells us to not waste time with people of this type. Have a good one user, I hope you to finally pull your head out of your ass. I mean

I was interested in Anglicanism, I looked into every major type of Christianity. I looked into them and I found all of them lacking until the I seriously looked into Catholicism. Most Orthodox Christians are Orthodox because it is closely tied to their ethnicity, is it such an awful thing that I was temporarily interested in Anglicanism because its tied to my ethnicity before I realized it was wrong?
And the source is both of the EXACT Wikipedia article we have been discussing already, I thought you would understand that.

orthodoxwiki.org/Birth_Control_and_Contraception#cite_note-3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_views_on_birth_control#Eastern_Orthodoxy

>Thou Shalt Not Kill

You can't be serious? Do you really think killing is wrong in all circumstances? The word is murder, only the KJV translates that as 'kill.' Christianity has never taught that and Orthodox Christianity certainly hasn't. The only churches that have taught that are some tiny radical Protestants like the Anabaptist.

The Orthodox Church CLEARLY teaches that war and killing is not preferable but, it is acceptable in some circumstances. I seriously don't know how you could get such a basic teaching wrong. mospat.ru/en/documents/social-concepts/viii/

You have said multiple things that I have provided sources proving are wrong.

I remember u crt user do you play melee?

I have to ask why a random picture of a fox?

also by any chance are you balding or just into dressing up in hats?

other than that It looks comfy

Attached: pepe.png (658x400, 131K)

And if you would like sources more legitimate then wikipedia then here:

oca.org/orthodoxy/the-orthodox-faith/spirituality/sexuality-marriage-and-family/family

The Orthodox Church USED to teach the exact same thing on contraception (this article is from 1983) but, they changed, unlike Catholicism. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12279632

You have provided literally zero sources this entire conversation. You sound like someone that was born into Orthodoxy, learnt the most basic facts about the filioque so you could pretend to btfo Catholics with facts and logic and learnt nothing else about your religion or other forms of Christianity. You have gotten the Orthodox position on TWO major teachings blatantly wrong. You don't understand your won religion never mind other forms of Christianity.

originiali originali dont

Attached: 1502662527779.jpg (1200x858, 131K)

>orthodox
lol, go back.

Those are from my Eastern Rite Ukrainian Catholic grandparents. I'm Latin Rite Catholic, I should mention that when I post this picture because I get several of these comments every time.

>ukrainian
lol, go back.

Bored? why not check this cool server, full of hot lewds of femalees and traps!

discord gg/7e5ce36

i wont! only consensual snuggles

Please could I get some more feet pics, they are very cute and so are your socks.

It's quite an adventure to zoom into your pic and look around.
Because he's most likely a furry.

>Because he's most likely a furry.

I don't think furries generally get off to pictures of regular animals like that. I think that would just be zoophilia

Look beneath his lamp, above his mouse pad.

sorry, no more feeties for you, mister.

Attached: 1503382397566.gif (340x340, 137K)