Do all trans people know they are not passing?

Most of them look more manly than your average Joe

Attached: trans cute girl.jpg (1024x594, 83K)

What the fuck is that. Seriously, that "thing" wouldn't even pass as a damn human.

i'm pretty sure that's the face model for the amerimutt meme

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4[1].jpg (602x602, 66K)

If I had to choose, I'd fuck the amerimutt over the "thing".

Do you know what cherrypicking means user?

Attached: 1549076864514.jpg (3840x2160, 528K)

Some trans people pass and they deserve all the cock they can get t b h

Attached: 1562369626491.jpg (640x752, 64K)

for them not passing is a point of pride, their disorder revolves around craving attention and the worse they look the more attention they get. it is also the schadenfreude of watching woke libs grovel and call them women even though they make no pretense to pass as one

Cherry picking is the act of pointing at individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position, while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position.

>trannies can never pa

Attached: 1564440003259.jpg (720x1280, 130K)

thank you. I couldn't imagine that Jow Forums could get more retarded opinions on trans, but you sir managed to do it. congradulations.

its a goblin mask you moron is clearly not a human

It's a bit like how Jow Forums idolizes physically fit SS officers in propaganda photos, while knowing they'll never be a good representation of their race.
Just look at the people who shot up public areas and published a manifesto. They were all incels and manlets.

Attached: he is LITERALLY me.jpg (759x560, 45K)

Holy fucking shit user
Give me sauce

Attached: 1564024960008.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Does anyone else find that now, more than at just about any point in life, you wonder whether strangers are the gender they present as? I never used to see women and wonder if they were born female.

Her name is Kalindrachan

I find the transwoman like pick related are slightly more obvious of being trans because of all the clear cosmetic surgery. There seems to be very little wiggle room, they either look like plastic or men in wigs.

I'm convinced 99% of modern trannies are literally just failed men trying to benefit from the bias modern society has for women.
That's why there's such a huge push for trannies to be treated as their desired sex instead of their birth sex or as a trans. Because neither of those would have the same privileges as being a woman would.
Notice how fucking invisible FtM are.

Mainly because actual fucking retards ruined people with actual gender dysphoria, the thing you see on the right isn't even human. The person on the left might not actually be trans. Quite unfortunately, transgender people with legitimate issues are often undermined by the extremely vocal degenerates that they are sadly in the same boat with. Many trans people are simply looking for acceptance, and a way(s) to help their condition in the most "normal" way possible. Hopefully, as science further progresses, both the process and the realization of becoming/being transgender become simpler and less error-prone.

This desu. Every failed man is just calling themselves trans because suddenly they get showered with attention and can use the identity as a shield to any kind of criticism and they get enabled by a hugbox.

What makes you think OP isn't legitimately trans?
What does it mean to be "legit" in this case?
Why is it so important for you to exert your masculinity? Do you piss standing up even though it objectively makes a disgusting mess everywhere? A real man wouldn't care about such things would they?
Rly makes you think

Attached: striner.jpg (613x771, 50K)

Which OP? If you're referring to the anime picture OP, I was saying that being transgender, in my "experience" tends to either be fetishized or memed by either trans or cisgender people. I never talked about my masculinity, although yes, I am a guy.

I was asking rhetorical questions. The point is that there's no clear cut between trans and not-trans.
If someone like OP is doing this to themselves they clearly aren't very normal in the first place. Yet people still get offended and have their feefees hurt.

Well what do you mean by normal? If you define being unhappy with ones state for an actual reason being not normal, then sure, that makes sense. The only reason it seems like there isn't a clear difference between trans and non-trans people is for a couple reasons; one being the fetishization that I talked about earlier. Another is that with our current level of scientific focus on being transgender, we still don't have enough of a grasp to be able to be able to tell if some is trans with a small margin of error. What we do know is that there is legitimate evidence for gender dysphoria existing, and thus, transgender people (at least some) being "legit."

I saw two having dinner together in a restaurant last week, they were all bimbo'd up and were going for the super girly look but it was kinda obvious from their jaw, face and shoulders that they were just dudes in drag trying really hard. Was kinda sad.

Attached: trans reality (42).png (1002x1553, 827K)

I knew that was a man the first time I saw the pic

Gender dysphoria (like psychology in general) is just an excuse. Even Jow Forums knows it's an excuse. There are tons of guys who want to act/be feminine, and vice versa.
Let's say a hardened Marine wanted to cross dress in public. Does he need to be trans for his behavior to be tolerated? Why is it bad if he just wants to do it?
Psychology is a scam

I mean, a man that likes wearing female clothes or vice versa is really different from a transgender person. Having gender dysphoria is fundamentally different than just liking what the opposite gender is associated with. Also, is Jow Forums really the best place to use to support your argument? Calling a man that likes to wear female clothing a transgendered person is just wrong, and vice versa. Calling someone born as a male, but has a legitimate reason to identify/"become" a female is, indeed a transgendered person, and vice versa. I do agree with you that many people refer to crossdressers, drag queens, etc, as closeted transgenders, which is another reason why the trans community can be extremely toxic, and why we simply need more information about what make trans people trans.

Plenty of them pass actually. It's really fucking weird, I pass as female at work just because I have long hair and I usually wear a pink jacket (mom got it for me before she passed so it's sentimental). I rarely correct them. If you do shit like put on makeup and work on your voice a little it's trivial. The main problem is that most trans girls don't fucking bother to put in literally any effort at all. It's fucking embarrassing, honestly.

Trans men tend to put in way more effort and, surprise, you rarely see them ever pop up as examples of disgusting failures.

Do all stupid fucks like op know they are reposting crossdressing fetishists that are enabled by safespaces and hugboxes like r/transpassing and susans that were originally sourced by actual transsexuals to laugh at, but bigot retards like him are misusing the meme entirely to shitpost an agenda that doesnt even exist, while also simultaneously being trolled as all ever loving fuck by baby trolls fakeposting about being transsexuals just to trigger dumb racist faggots like op every single day
day after day after day and op is still falling for it