She has cellulite all over her ass and thighs

>she has cellulite all over her ass and thighs

Attached: 848E0BAB-E720-482C-A4F8-D8B93B59AC79.png (894x773, 48K)

>he complains about women he'll never touch on an anonymous image board

>she doesn't make herself puke after every meal.

look at this mad roastie

Attached: cy80hqebos731.jpg (720x720, 34K)

>foid thinking denying her holes or implying someone doesnt have acess to wet holes has any meaning or point
Stop being obsessed about sex and yourself

>2019
>Not loving fat asses covered in dimples

Imagine being this weak. Just say you are a faggot and leave this thread.

Attached: ddffba8fccd98bcb8afbf4add45b565e.jpg (736x1104, 162K)

Imagine choosing the left ass over the right.

Attached: 410_1000.jpg (640x795, 102K)

imagine being a amerifat lard ass retard who likes bbw aka overweight women.

>women he'll never touch
>cellulite ass and thighs
Unfortunately I have, user. Unfortunately I have.

Attached: 494CD2E5-A05B-4FD3-9D6F-9B157AFBD2C5.jpg (227x304, 25K)

Imagine NOT choosing the left ass over the right.

Attached: F18959BF-FCB6-43C4-BC2E-D70936787711.jpg (480x360, 12K)

You got something against finding women who store fat in their hips, buttocks and thighs as fertility indicators attractive?

Right ass is patrician man taste. Left is for boys who are still scared of the female ass.

yes. I like my women like I like my meat. without fat.

My ex was really fucking skinny and still had that. She hated it but I didn't mind

I had a feeling you liked meat, user.

They're both female asses. One of them just looks like cottage cheese.
Right is for niggers and spics who are too mired in obesity and degeneracy to know what a healthy female looks like.

Attached: 3B325F5A-904A-47F3-8349-8EA26DEF10EF.jpg (400x400, 28K)

That makes no sense, every chef in the world knows fat is what makes for flavor, that's why marbled meat is the most expensive. Stupid saying.

so you are saying you don't like boy pussy? fag.

you obviously don't eat fish.

hes right about the fat thing in meat tho, but hes just using it as an shit tier apology for his shit taste caused by his lack of self respect.

Blah blah blah, you can keep your pleb taste in fried hair, pubescent boy looking, trailer park flatty patties. No skin off my nose.

Attached: 16169701.jpg (300x375, 17K)

>You got something against finding women who store fat in their hips, buttocks and thighs as fertility indicators attractive?
Both women in that picture have that. One just does it to the point that it's disgusting and unhealthy.
Your desire of overly fat asses is like deviant artists depicting dicks and tits in monstrous proportions. In moderation these things are good, but in their extreme they are grotesque.

>you can keep your pleb taste in fried hair, pubescent boy looking, trailer park flatty patties.
No problemo. Their parts work just the same.

Attached: 30F5C693-D3B7-48A9-8270-D7B8161FEDF8.jpg (386x520, 67K)

>dumb post claiming subjective opinion as fact
>homely & masc.jpg

You're not gonna change my mind on the subject, Mr Cryptofag.

you all have shit taste because all of your pictures are 3d

>pubescent boy looking
fat people literally have the bodies of fat toddlers, sized up.

>dumb post claiming subjective opinion as fact
You mean like what you just did?

>homely & masc.jpg
You just did it yet again, user.

Weak bait, you are referring to obese people, none of the girls I posted are obese or apple shape, and toddlers don't have hourglass figures and wide hips.

Look at I literally said your TASTE, taste is subjective.

overwhelming majority of women have cellulite, it's basically a secondary sex characteristic
>Cellulite is thought to occur in 80-90% of post-adolescent females. There appears to be a hormonal component to its presentation. Its existence as a real disorder has been challenged and the prevailing medical opinion is that it is merely the "normal condition of many women".

I fell for the "just get a fat gf" meme

I realized today when I actually left the house to go to the mall that literally 90% of women are morbidly obese and you can bet that they all only want Chad

Don't be surprised if your ideal Aryan waifu has cellulite, almost all women have it whether they are fat or skinny. It just happens to look better on women with bubble butts.

Attached: article-2043520-003F9D3B00000258-849_224x600.jpg (224x600, 42K)

Only maybe 20% of the women were white. The store was packed with mutts and blacks. The only skinny women were Asian.

>literally said your TASTE, taste is subjective.
You said pleb taste, which is not subjective.

>Don't be surprised if your ideal Aryan waifu has cellulite, almost all women have it whether they are fat or skinny.
My ideal woman isn't really based on race, just body type.

>almost all women have it whether they are fat or skinny.
>Cellulite is thought to occur in 80-90% of post-adolescent females.
Yet more reason to lower age of consent to 14.
If she has cellulite, I'm not interested, and they're more likely to have cellulite if they're fat.

>There appears to be a hormonal component to its presentation.
It appears not to be in my experience. The fatter girls are, the greater likelihood of cottage cheese asses.

>Its existence as a real disorder has been challenged and the prevailing medical opinion is that it is merely the "normal condition of many women".
Yuck. Remove 3DPD.

Attached: DA112220-3D35-4CA2-B435-A6A547A84B99.jpg (750x861, 110K)

Cellulite isn't too bad, it can even look hot on some people. Loose skin is what's really ugly