Girl shit tests me

>girl shit tests me
>I pass
>she becomes ANGRY
>then she becomes horny and nice

Explain

Attached: asian grill.png (330x321, 233K)

what the fuck is shit testing lol

If women shit test you and play mind games its a sign of immaturity and a huge red flag

I'm pretty sure they don't stop doing it. It's in female nature to act as bitchy as they possibly can at all times.

women want a strong, independent man to fill them with seed. this is at a subconscious level, they don't even realize they're doing it.

>not shit testing her
doing it wrong

When women pretend to be upset to test your reaction but if you dont react exactly the way they expect they get actually upset

Literally everyone shit tests each other though, it's not just women.

Usually they are not pretending though.

If you've ever interacted with a woman you would know.

Its when woman do or say something just to see how you react. She might mention that another guy is hot just to see if you get jealous, or disrespect you to see if you stand up to her.

Are you a woman? origi rigi doo

My gf doesn't do this because shes not insecure. Shes an asian qt, western woman are whores btw

Someone give me an example of a shit test and what the correct response is

I wouldn't and I wouldn't. do I fail

Attached: B702DF16-E67A-471B-AE1F-9FFC1284FCF3.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Depends how you react
Like if a woman says a guy that passes by you is attractive, a playful tease like "He's alright, a bit out of your league though" might be good
Or joking like "yeah, but I've got way better hair"
I son't know, talking out my ass here. Basically the whole agree and amplify thing, but in a way that shows you're not a pussyfaggot by either responding awkwardly, angrily, or emitting self consciousness

its cope

Yes you originally failed in a spectacular fashion. Enjoy getting cucked by some Indian dude

I doubt you've ever had much interaction with women otherwise you wouldn't be coming up with autistic terms to cope with your social retardation around women

>I'm going this way (to see if you follow)
>fine
>sit in my car and sit in to music

>take my stuff to my car
>no

>acting bitchy as fuck
>get close to her because I'm on the verge of punching her in the face
>she senses it and starts taking my side over her crush she's been fawning over all night

>stop standing around and mop
>how can I when you're hogging up the bucket

>look, men! Sorry you don't count
>get mad
>when she comes back and sits at the table with me she senses it and gets scared
>I tell her why I'm mad
>she gets horny and scared at the same time
>we fucked

dude bro woa that is FUNKIN supremo my man

If you overthink how you talk to girls, you are an incel

If a girl said another guy is hot while we're on a date, I would just feel defeated and terrible. I would maybe even leave very soon after and cry.

Attached: wojak_ghost2 (2).jpg (907x886, 458K)

You are autistic and try to analyze normies with logic when they think with emotions highs and lows, you retard.

Welcome to women. Make them angry or scared and they often get horny soon after, provided they aren't actually disgusted by you. Emotions flow cyclically, you just have to figure out how to direct them.

i would just up and leave immediately, no point in continuing

Lmao what's shit testing I'm a female and I don't knoe

>Girl at work pisses me off
>We get in an argument
>Next day she's all nice and keeps trying to talk to me
>Tell her to fuck off
>Keeps trying
Get the message you stupid bitch, I hold grudges, stop trying to talk to me

All women shit test. Every single one. They aren't even conscious of the fact they do it. It's straight up automatic instinct. Every single interaction a man has with a woman is a shit test because they just can't help playing fucking secret mind games with everyone.

Basically gaslighting, but socially acceptable because pussypass.

cope harder poopcel

>its a sign of immaturity and a huge red flag

and how is this relelvant when you are trying to smash..?

>disrespect you to see if you stand up to her

I always do stand up to bitches trying to pass over me but then they actually end up hating me >:(

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 361K)

Woman need's to know she can control you with pussy.

Attached: 20171205_204432.jpg (2180x2632, 920K)

girls don't want to reproduce with beta males so they evolved a method to unmask their true personality if they are pretending to be alpha. that is a shit test.

they have to because many guys want to fuck her and she wants the best one. fuck that shit.