Most of you are almost 30. Have you accepted that time is running out?

Most of you are almost 30. Have you accepted that time is running out?

Attached: k.jpg (1064x920, 552K)

>26 in october
>didnt graduate
>never worked
>no money
>still fat as fuck
>no friends
>dont talk to any of my family except for my dad
>no gf

Attached: efrgethyju.jpg (196x250, 8K)

Why no friends tho?

>Have you accepted that time is running out?
For what? I have another at least 40 years of existence to go

>just go make friends, bro
>its that easy

What the fuck happened to Tommy

>implying aging won't be curable/treatable in our lifetime

Pleb faggots like you won't get that technology

lmao. I thought this too.

Then I realized it's the character from the wild thorn berries. Assuming the last dude with dreads is rocket power.

lol get fucked. im 28, fucked 50 roasties, 65 hookers, have 50k in savings, and I lived in SEA for 8 months. go fuck yourself zoomer. I still got another 10-15 then I'll agree with you.

fucking pipsqeak faggot. and i still look young

Honestly. I look to my family and see all my cousins and brothers full of debt with at least children and with some dead inside eyes because they are full of responsibilities and never were able to achieve anything in life. I'm a 32 yo robot without bigger problems than leave my parents house. My life is still mine and I can do whatever I want if I end my apprenticeship, get a job and move out of my mom house.
I don't have anything that I want do with my life aside get drunk every single weekend, buy a house an have a dog to have as companion. Women are something that I have cared or really wanted and I know I will end up with 60 yo single and fucking lonely, but well, marriage and family are not for everyone and I'm some really awkward guy that never was good with women and people.

I only fear have Alzheimer since is the most terrifying condition that you can have as someone with 60 or 70 yo.

That kid who fucken died.
Every group has one.

>60
Alzheimer's is still exceedingly rare at 60. Probably less than one percent of people have it at that age. It's overwhelmingly a disease for people in their 80s.

Ohh, I see. I never watched The Wild Thornberries because the art style turned me off so much.

least you're not bald, unless you are

Yeah so I'm fighting to better myself. I did good today but I haven't ate enough so I'll likely stop browsing and do that.

I'm fucking scared of have it someday and I prevent it by learning new stuff every single day. Right now I'm learning how play chess.

i share this fear thanks for making me feel a little better.

Everyone on that show was so fucking ugly.

I'm killing myself at 30

lmao of course this isn't original

What is a 30 year-old male supposed to look like?

Yes am 24 and its over .

Yeah, I'm 26 now. I have a worthless degree and now I'm pretty much unemployed again. I'm going back to school to try and become a CPA but I'm worried that my social anxiety, depression and aspergers will prevent me from finding and holding down a real job in the field.