I feel like blackmailing my brother. should i do it? yay or nay?

I feel like blackmailing my brother. should i do it? yay or nay?

Attached: sun-ken-rock-2370149.jpg (800x1149, 276K)

Why faggot, why would you do such a thing? What are you hoping to gain?

he has already fucked up my life a ton. and I could easily destroy his if i felt like it. but I feel like i can maybe get something out of it. and spare his petty existence if he decides to comply.

ask yourself if it would be fair for him to blackmail you if he had something on you.

Only if you have really good shit and have nothing to lose when it inevitably backfires

Give us the details user and we will tell you if its a good idea

he is about 27 years old has 2 kids and lives at home with his mom and beat his gf and smokes meth.

he doesn't have shit on me. compared to what I got.

I really don't have anything at all to lose.

You strike me as someone who is far less intelligent and clever than you perceive yourself to be.

go ahead and let me know how you come to this conclusion?

Well for one, it's simply easier to comply at first and then silence you. That's pretty much what any desperate man would do when you threaten his life.

yeah your opinion is worthless. you know nothing about the current situation. I can't be silenced. you underestimate my power.

lmao you're too weak in real life to do anything so you come on here to boast about your power.
if you had any leverage, or any of the balls to utilise it, then you wouldn't be here talking about it.

you think you can just blackmail the guy who was there for you completely, and left when you were probably being a dick to him when you should have been a good example, being as old as you are?

You meant the world to him at one point, OP. He would have died for you at one point, OP.

Attached: rbm.png (237x212, 50K)

lets say theoretically it was you in this position that I am in.

instead of just imagining it's some one else's bullshit problems that they have to deal with for a moment.

lets say that you have a older brother that robbed you for a million dollars that he stole. would you just say let bygones be bygones and water under the bridge or would you want payback?

depends on what he stole. did he actually steal a million dollars?

lets just say at least a couple thousand dollars have been stolen.

was it an item?

I was trying to make a example relatable to other people without being personal. but for me personally I have lost 5 years of time.

You don't even know what you want, OP.
>I could blackmail him, I guess...
>Guys, what do I do?
Before you even begin to think of doing something so serious, try to ground your ideas better. You'll only fuck yourself and your family otherwise.

im trying to be ambiguous as possible to not make anyone give a bias opinion. my motivations are irrelevant I just wanted to know if anyone would black mail some one if they were in that position of being able to. I don't give a shit about my family.

you're either legitimately low iq, or you're in high school.

Go for it. Just make sure you are out of the blast range when the explosion happens.

I wouldn't. Better to keep it as leverage, a trump card to when it's really needed - IF it's needed. Spending an ace for some marginal gain seems sub optimal, to say the least.

>you underestimate my power
I don't think you could have said anything less threatening, you lame ass faggot

Attached: Happy Patchy.jpg (551x600, 107K)

Did he like, steal your gf

yes user. the answer to that question is yes he did,

You're a petty bitch, user. Expose him all you want, you'll still be bitter about it. In all seriousness, you should try moving on, then think about it again.

fuck all of you bunch of pussy ass cowards. making this thread was a mistake. im just going to black mail him anyway,