Do any of you have a diary? What kind of stuff do you write there?

Do any of you have a diary? What kind of stuff do you write there?

Attached: IMG_1564.webm (480x592, 890K)

I love kittens btw.

Attached: IMG_20190719_180407_697.jpg (640x640, 83K)

I've made three different diaries/journals through the years but destroyed and threw them all out because I was embarrassed by the thought that somebody would read them one day and they'd probably out me on suicide watch if they did. Considering starting a dream journal though so I can start lucid dreaming though

The only one I ever kept was to record my repressed memories. At first they were only fragments and I couldn't paint a picture. Now I understand myself in a way I never could.

I have a diary where I'm documenting my suicidal thoughts and life. It's going to serve as a suicide note in the future.

Attached: 1564902008252.png (540x721, 284K)

>Considering starting a dream journal though so I can start lucid dreaming though
Though about it as well, although I can barely remember anything from my dreams after I wake up.

>repressed memories
What do you mean by that? These phantom memories that appear in your head for a moment and then disappear completely?

I'm not suicidal or anything, just want to self-reflect and write down my somewhat schizophrenic notes.

Attached: cat requires patience.jpg (960x911, 167K)

>What do you mean by that? These phantom memories that appear in your head for a moment and then disappear completely?

They used to disappear. I couldn't handle knowing what had happened. It was too emotionally painful.

At some point I was able to keep them. I guess I had to become a stronger person? I don't know why I can handle knowing what happened now.

It's not technically a diary, but I have a notebook I carry with me all the time that I use for writing down inspiration shit for a project I'll be undertaking. It's essentially just me commenting on most things I come into contact with through a specific lens. It's more of an insight into my personality than anything else so I've started thinking of it as a diary.

>destroyed and threw them all out because I was embarrassed by the thought that somebody would read them one day
Yeah this sucks. I couldn't tell you how many times I've started a diary, got maybe three days in and then ripped the thing up and abandoned the whole idea of recording my thoughts over embarrassment that someone might read my genuine thoughts. Sometimes I catch myself writing my diary in a way that wouldn't be embarrassing and kind of safe for people to read but then it feels too contrived and I throw it out.

tfw you're always the thread killer

Attached: 1551488488328.jpg (480x480, 21K)

I just write the shit I did in the day, nothing special.

yeah but i don't write it anymore. i just sit on my computer browsing here all day so there's not much to write about.

Why do you keep the diary, user?

I got a digital one and a physical diary in which I write all of my personal shit before committing an hero

Attached: REALFEELS.jpg (601x1080, 72K)

Decided it would be a good idea to keep a journal when I was going through a period of hopelessness to help me get my thoughts straight. But for the most part i just write a line or two like "worked" or "got up, ate, wrote some code, went gym then sleep" sometimes I elaborate a bit and write about a problem etc. tbf I found it did help and I was able to get over the issues that initially pushed me to start writing, whether that was a result of the journal or not, perhaps it just helped a bit.

Attached: spaghetti-pocket.jpg (300x295, 19K)

Being a fast thinker but a slow writer, writing a diary never made much sense to me.
And now my life is so uneventful that there's really no point anyway.

I inconsistently write one. I usually record any dreams that I can actually remember in there. I don't typically remember my dreams though. It's hard to build an unbiased data set to see if any dreams are recurrent or not considering I don't remember most.

I also write my current situation in life, as it helps me gauge my mindset at the current time. I should do it more consistently. As of now, the journal is biased to whenever I find myself feeling quite pessimistic about the future or if I had a noteworthy dream. I feel I go in depressive cycles, so I hope this helps me identify when I start to go back into one. Any attempts I made at keeping a journal in the past I destroyed or deleted, because I couldn't stand reading my own self-pitying nonsense. Even though I understood where it was coming from, I still didn't want to hear it again.

I have a leather journal that I spent like 3 days making the cover for and figuring out how to attach the 3-ring binder mechanism
I think I've written two things in it, not even a full page worth

Attached: GigaChat.jpg (720x960, 81K)

I love kittens too, user.

It may sound a little silly, but my 'diary' is actually a private Instagram account without any followers. I like venting, and posting a photo along that I feel matches my 'vent' ? I'm sure this will be viewed as an odd thing to do, but for me, putting a photo or an art piece along with a vent helps me express myself. I just write when I'm feeling very strong emotions. Deeply hateful, happy, romantic, depressed, suicidal, it all goes in there.
It being private and virtual means others are less likely to find it rather than having a physical diary.

Attached: 2DCFFB97-A91E-4843-B194-61A557316FF1.jpg (750x715, 416K)

i really wish i wasent allergic to cats

Attached: opossum scream.jpg (1600x1072, 164K)

my cat is like these 2

I talk to myself, mostly fantasizing about things that will never happen or just planning out what I'm going to do next in the day.

Attached: 1564944003690.jpg (1500x1000, 821K)

lmao i kinda know this feel. I searched for weeks to find the perfect book to use as a diary, and when I eventually got it I wrote less than a page and decided I didn't want to anymore.
it's about the journey though, not the destination

I pretty much write what I assume people tell their therapists. I write about feeling alone or how certain things make me feel mostly. If I were to flip through it right now I doubt I'd find a single positive thing. I also love cats and have an entry about how I miss my cat. (Pic is not him, just some silly image I found online)

Attached: ACKH.jpg (1241x1637, 289K)

I had a diary in freshman year of highschool. Wrote about fucking girls and relationships and stuff. One day I dropped it and a acquainted female picked it up and read the first page before I could stop her. I tore it apart and flushed it in the bathroom later that day. Still see her every once in a while and cringe as hard as watching white ppl dance

Damn man that sucks. Did you bang tho?

I used to have diaries as a kid an a teen. Two first were about my daily experiences at school and outside and the things I enjoyed. The third one got a bit sick, as I was having a morbid period of my life, so it got filled with some sadistic-erotic imagery of naked people as I loved to draw. Later on, I found this diary in my father's closet, and I immediately felt a need to throw it away. I still regret that I did. Later on I had a few dream diaries. Then, as I was a young adult, I had a "psycho diary" in which I wrote all the distressing thoughts circulating in my mind for a few years. I still have that one. I told about it to my internet friend once and that person cut out friendship and started to offer someone else to me to be friends with. Then I had a journal on one discussion forum for autistic people for about four years. There were people commenting it and I felt like I had some friends, or that those people were almost like my family in some ways.

Haha. I am going to hire him to kill all fuckheads abusing animals.

That's totally cute.

>...cut ouR friendship...

So you all left this thread entirely, as an OLD PERSON (me) came posting? If that is the case, you're not an inch better than the normie fuckheads ostracizing YOU for being losers. Stick that into your apy skulls.

Attached: AAEvZsr.jpg (623x416, 23K)

And yeah, do not let your kitty go near tulips, tulips do not like kitties.

Attached: 1564863044208.jpg (660x495, 138K)

GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU NORMIE FUCKHEADS OSTRACIZING SOMEONE FOR BEING OLD. YOU PIECES OF FUCKING FILTH.

And yeah, this is not just for this fucking thread, but for experiencing the same for DOZENS OF TIMES in this fucking shithole (Jow Forums). What the fuck even makes you think you can socially ostracize someone for being old, if you have things in common with them? Don't ask me to lend you hand when you are drowning as it won't be given.

I did but gave it up. Whole thing was starting to look like some long winded suicide note where I occasionally autistically talked about anime or video games. Decided I was just wasting my time and stopped.

What are you talking about? Where in your post did you even indicate you were older?

I have a dream journal and a grimoire where I write down my attemps to break my mind and what comes out of it. All my irl hallucinations, voices, results of certain practices, lucid dreams and so on