If she actually liked you, she would make it obvious and you would know

If she actually liked you, she would make it obvious and you would know.

And if she is giving you mixed signals, that means that she has mixed feelings.

Attached: 1564181741369.jpg (1080x1311, 93K)

I feel like I give mixed signals unintentionally because of my anxiety and I want to say, Dylan if you're reading this I am incredibly sexually frustrated and you make me horny as fuck god fucking help me I can't make a move

Attached: 1565416712928.png (612x526, 326K)

not really people are just scared of showing their true feelings for fear of being hurt. so they play it safe by attempt to confirm if you like them first.

Wish I was Dylan bros...

you must be a beta, girls will do a barrel roll through a flaming hoop over a pool of alligators for chad dick.

Let's go get poke soon

If this is Dylan, message me in group chat right fucking now please please please god fuck please GOD

Shit I must be the wrong Dylan, go talk to him.

He's getting daydrunk right now on admiral Nelson's spiced rum. Hasn't been online much today, doubt I'll get through.

I wish you luck. I got my hopes up but I'm gonna talk to my mixed signal girl soon.

Why can people not just be more honest?

Revealing your feelings to a girl/guy is like revealing your strategy to the enemy on the battlefield, it leaves you too vulnerable.

well my name's Dylan, i doubt you're talking about me but if you are quit being a faggot and ask me out already nigger

Message me back I am starting to get worried

vulnerable to what?

>haha, user asked me out LMAO
>eww, what a creep

Ewww schizo post

If someone liked you and wanted to spend time with you they'd initiate contact with you first instead of you always having to do it

>If she actually liked you, she would make it obvious and you would know.
My girlfriend and I had a crush on each other for a year and a half before I alpha'd up and asked her out. Women can be betas too, y'know. In fact, they tend to be

>If she actually liked you, she would make it obvious and you would know.
I'm a massive autist and things that are obvious to everyone else can go straight over my head.

In college I once had a girl sit on my lap and put her arm around me and it never occurred to me that she wanted to fuck until two full days later.

Manipulative assholes and cunts. You're madly in love with me? Okay now I know I can run all over you or lead you on and get away with it. Relationships are about power whether people want to accept it or not, and the one who cares the least is in control.

That's not Autism. Women do that shit sometimes. If she wanted to fuck you she would've made a real move. She was giving you a shit test and you passed i.e. failed.

He sounds like a catch lmao

>tfw she made it so fucking obvious only a functional retard wouldn't be able to tell
>tfw wasn't able to tell until years later
I missed my chance boys, in a very embarrassing way too.
Don't be hesitant, it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all

Attached: 249f2275c60f34a51477dad9e0891a8248edf35c90d6b27fa21c0982741d28a7.png (460x307, 282K)

shes sat in my lap twice now, and pats my head sometimes, lets me pinch her cheeks too. I'm gonna ask her if she knows that i like her. Last time i'll see her and i want her to know

Attached: 1561993984804.jpg (845x1160, 662K)

I really didn't need this shit today user FUCK FUCK

WHY CAN'T THESE FEELINGS GO AWAY SHE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME

Attached: 1565355771600.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>shes sat in my lap twice now

If you were a woman, would you sit in the lap of someone you did not like?

Attached: 1553351713567.jpg (598x1000, 94K)

just tell him that you are, i guarantee your anxiety is not a true indication of anything bad happening