Question 1

>question 1
Are you male or female? Or consider yourself to be something else?

>question 2
My ultimate personal fantasy is to wear an elaborate latex suit and costume with a mask and roleplay being someone's personal robot that they purchased or built themselves. Would you be willing to indulge this fantasy for someone you loved? Incorporating sex would be optional.

>question 3
Do you think my ultimate personal fantasy is completely stupid?

Attached: 1559022997219.jpg (1200x995, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/lsIiWWO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>female
>no, the latax stuff sounds really creepy. I wouldn't mind letting them role play being a robot though, just don't wear anything spooky.
>it's kinda stupid and I would probably watch a documentary about someone like that and laugh at them

Thanks for being honest.

>I would probably watch a documentary about someone like that and laugh at them
But why?

>female

>no mask and i would be down for it if it was someone i loved, my love knows no bounds for kinks unless its gross stuff. I just find face-to-face too important for the mask to work, nothing against it.

>Nah, everyone has a secret weird kink.

I like watching people do cringy things and laughing at it. Probably because I'm mean.

pplease be my gf please please please please I want a woman to love me

Attached: D9088BE4-9CAF-4C14-A2FA-18E0F7B5B4F1.jpg (640x479, 30K)

male
I'd try it, but I wouldn't love you
it's not the worst fantasy I've heard, but it's pretty fucked

1. Male
2. Yes(would incorporate sex)
3.Not really

This is basically my worst nightmare, finding someone and finally working up the courage to tell them and they just laughing at me and telling others about it. Like seeing myself in some cringe post here or somewhere else, I can't imagine how awful it would be.

>I just find face-to-face too important for the mask to work
That's perfectly understandable. I would also be willing to use makeup to make my face look more mechanical.

Sometimes I fantasize about learning enough about electronics to create a mask that would have have some kind of simple screen display where I could press buttons on my wrist or something to display simple pixelated expressions.

Attached: EDI-latex-bodysuit-1.jpg (640x960, 88K)

>Or consider yourself to be something else?
please fuck off with this bait line this entire post would've been able to ignore if it wasn't for this single sentence

>question 1
Male
>question 2
No. It's not that it's too weird, I'm just too sub to want to order a robot around or something
>question 3
I think it's funny but not stupid, if it's your thing it's your thing. If I was dom I'd absolutely indulge you if we were close enough

Like Wrench from Watch Dogs 2?

Ngl hes totes my game husbando.

Attached: Wrench_WD2_Render.png.png (1024x1265, 1.51M)

Never played that game but that's basically exactly what I had in mind

male

long as you wear a female robot suit (i like forced fem)

nah its okay, though i dont get why you like the idea of being a robot, like what about it you find appealing

>male
>yes and part of being my personal robot would include being a sex toy
>not really, it's better than a lot of dumb ones out there

>what about it you find appealing
I strongly wish I was an artificial being. I hate that humans are just born into one body and have to either try to deal with it or use the very limited options available to change yourself to be closer to how you would actually be if you had total freedom to be who you really want to be. I'm pretty submissive so I like the idea of being bought by someone or made by someone and being owned or being programmed by someone to do their desires, but I like the idea of also being precious property if that makes sense too. Being someone's expensive complex electronic device that they would be very careful to take care of. There's a lot of different layers to it honestly.

Attached: beep boop.jpg (1163x654, 46K)

Robumping

Attached: 1559023906785.jpg (2939x1959, 667K)

Making a mask like that is actually perfectly feasible. Here's an example: imgur.com/gallery/lsIiWWO I don't know the details bet I'm sure with some research you could figure it out!

That is legitimately fantastic, thank you so much for sharing that user.

>I'm sure with some research you could figure it out!
I'm definitely going to try

Attached: 1520894118615.jpg (766x1024, 86K)

>i am male
>sure
>yes

>mtf
>yeah sounds cool
>yes but that's ok

male

I wasn't really into kigshit because I thought the masks were creepy and weird, but this robot one is really cute and I'd wear it. I guess, indulging someone in it is pretty uninteresting and even borderline weird, but I'd gladly wear the robo girl suit.

Yes, it is, but why should you care?

>>question 1
>you Are male
>
>>question 2
>My ultimate personal fantasy is to wear an elaborate latex suit and costume with a mask and roleplay being someone's personal robot that they purchased or built themselves. Would you be willing to indulge this fantasy for someone you loved? Incorporating sex would be optional.
>
>>question 3
>Do you think my ultimate personal fantasy is completely stupid?
ftfy

>question 1
I'M A SAAB GRIPEN E.
>question 2
I'LL NEVER PARTAKE IN SUCH FILTHY FANTASIES I'M GOING TO TRACK YOU DOWN AND THEN I WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, FOR CREATING YOU.
>question 3
IT'S DISGUSTING STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

Attached: literally_me.jpg (4404x1943, 659K)

Male
Absolutely, I'm into that
No

Thank you anons for all the answers.

To all the people who said they were fine with my fantasy, does it not matter to you what sex I am under the costume?

Attached: 1557990397391.jpg (1367x2048, 428K)

A butthole's a butthole. What kind of idiot would have a robot you couldn't fuck?

I've already come to terms with the majority of kigs being male, as long as the suit is cute, I couldn't give less of a shit
Liking to cuddle would be a major plus too

I think you gave me a robot fetish

Who is the robot on the photos? It makes my penis hard

Nah not really. It's like how i'd still fuck sneaky in cosplay but i'd think twice if he wasn't in cosplay.

>male
>yes if it meant that much to the person I loved. Also its pretty hot.
>All fantasies are somewhat stupid and in nature fantastical so you go right ahead being stupid

1. Male
2. Nah. I'd like to do it myself instead
3. Sounds awesome to me

Kig is basically always assumed male, but that's fine, because of the suit and shapewear.
I'd also kig with a mask like that desu

>Probably because I'm mean.
HEY GUYS I'M SO QUIRKY AND FLAWED LOL I'M A GIRL ON R9K I'M JUST LIKE YOU GUYS XD

>Male
>If it's like in your pic then sure, but a simple gimp suit would just weird me out. Also, absolutely no public stuff. Even the back yard or a room with large windows would both be no goes. I'd be fine with sex.
>All fetishes are stupid

Wrench Femanon

I would have costume preferences depending on your gender user, but either way is fine

What would your costume preferences be for each gender?

I like this too, but only if there's a locking collar worked into the suit so I can't take it off without damaging it.

For a male i would prefer something more cyberpunk-esque sleek and futuristic, is cool looking a descriptor? Cool looking.

For a grilllll the weebshit could work, but I would probably still prefer something more akin to a futuristic robot secretary.

Male
Yes
No but it's propably hard to pull off 24/7
Yeah because in the end you're not truly your costume.
If it gets possible to truly upload your mind in another body this of course changes.

For fetish purposes, of course not. It doesn't matter what's under the kig and if I only ever saw you in kig and you didn't speak I wouldn't care.
But since you have to take the suit and mask off at some point and being male is a dealbreaker for me, it would matter in a real-life scenario.