Should I apply for paypal credit to get my sex doll? im broke but I wanna smash

should I apply for paypal credit to get my sex doll? im broke but I wanna smash

Attached: anime-girl-questionmark.jpg (1280x1024, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hgdoll.net/
catdoll.club/
j-suntech.net/
dollter.com/
irontechdoll.com/
hidollshop.com/
sydolls.com/
jarliet.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just tie a noose and hang yourself because you are unloved

Bought one for $1,000. Lasted maybe seven months before the deterioration was enough to convince me to get rid of it.

If you want the use to be sanitary, cleaning it is a must, but that contributes to wear and tear, particularly if you're doing a thorough cleaning. Would I buy another one? Possibly, but only because I make literally thousands of dollars per week thanks to a law degree and big firm job.

Would I apply for credit to get one? Nope. Not unless I was making enough that I could easily pay it off.

^ the person above me has aids

If you didn't spend at least twice that, you probably bought a crap knockoff.

Dude just get an onahole don't jeopardise your life for sex toy

what's a good brand to get then? My take home pay is $6700 a month so I'm not worried about cost.

in general decent quality dolls that will last a good long while cost between 1k and 4k depending on height. for something around 150-160cm, figure 2k minimum for decent quality.

doll mfgs
good mid teir dolls, priced 1-3k or so
TPE:
wmdoll
dh168
hgdoll.net/ (also sells other mfg including catdoll, approved vendor)
catdoll.club/
piperdoll
d4e
jydoll
j-suntech.net/
axb
dollter.com/
irontechdoll.com/
hidollshop.com/ (clones)
sydolls.com/

silicone:
dsdoll dsdoll.us or exdoll.com (sister sites, all models available from both)
sanhui
aikodoll(US based, 60/80cm)

3rd parties(can be cheaper or more expensive, check with the mfg site)
thesilverdoll
reallovesexdolls

Hypercheap
jarliet.com/

Attached: DSC_0335.jpg (3000x4496, 1.35M)

No it was real, TPE in fact.

Yes... really being made of TPE doesn't mean it wasn't a knockoff. Where did you buy it? If it was AliExpress or Amazon, you did not do your homework properly. Otherwise, knowing the brand would be nice anyway.

like this user said, material and cost isnt nearly as big of a factor on the 'quality' of a doll as the mfg that made it. there are plenty of high quality dolls at around the 1k mark just like there are completely shitty dolls at the 3k mark.

good info user. Should I go TPE or silicone?

Thanks again.

That's a huge debate. Assuming you get a real doll from a reputable manufacturer, there are tradeoffs either way.

TPE is generally regarded as feeling more realistic and softer. However, it requires a lot more maintenance, is a lot less durable, is harder to repair, and may leach oil or smell funny. Conversely, silicone is often regarded as feeling too stiff and unrealistic. Also, silicone tends to be more expensive, and there are fewer manufacturers and thus a narrower range of options.

Unfortunately, with no realistic ability to see and feel one in person beforehand, it's really hard to say. All anyone can really do is describe the pros and cons of any particular doll, and you'll have to take a bit of a gamble on whether that feels workable to you. Sorry.

to expand on the other user,

in general, if your prioritys are squishy tits(or squishyness in general) or the holes themselves(tend to be softer and simlar to onaholes) then TPE is typically a better choice.

if your more about the overall form of the doll and appearances as well as long term durability(3+ years) silicone is typically the way you would lean. silicone is also typically lighter for its size than TPE if that is a factor for you.

broadly, silicone has better appearance, TPE has better feel.

Attached: DSC_0538.jpg (4860x3240, 1.68M)

okay another dumb question. The DS Dolls evos look really nice but that line only has a fixed vagina. Shouldn't I opt for a removal one for ease of cleaning?

Thanks again user!

DS EVOs improvements are purely on the sculpt and form with better details to stuff like shoulders, knees, hands, feet, ect.
EVO does not have a insert option though, so if thats big for you that would be a no-go.

for comparison, same body with different tit sizes, white is original and dark is EVO. some of the details dont show up too well in my pics though such as some nice texture to the skin.

Attached: DSC_0797.jpg (4496x3000, 1.56M)

Looks good. one last question user, stiff or loose on the joints if I go with a DS doll?

stiff or loose with any doll is a big choice between "better" for sex, or better for posing.

in general, posing to me is overall better since you can then actually do some more complicated positions that would otherwise be too difficult if the joints were flopping about.
many mfg also have an option for standing feet, but DS doesnt. if you do decide to ever attempt to stand a DS, make sure you have some shoes on to support the foot/ankle or you will end up with damage to the feet.

Oh so loose is better for sex?

for general laying down/missionary or whatnot, yes just cause you get a nice little bit of bounce during the fucking.

Attached: hwotousesexdoll04.jpg (759x650, 81K)

But with the stiff could you say pose for doggy style or would you risk breaking something?

your not at risk of breaking anything unless your crazy aggressive.

stiff joints just mean they will hold their position, not that they will be unyeilding.

Attached: DSC_0218.jpg (3000x4496, 1.34M)

thanks so much user. Also it's a little ironic to me that as a 6'+ white male who makes 140k a year in the midwest and has his own house has to buy a sex doll for companionship because women would rather chase Chad than date an average looking guy.

Fuck roasties. I welcome our future sexbot overlords.

Attached: 1556756286835.jpg (1052x1200, 219K)

as another 6' dude with a house, aint nothing wrong with either choice really. i got my dolls cause i was tired of the games.

been-there-done-that and whatnot.

Attached: pat2.gif (608x1080, 1.82M)